Sheymon Moraes vs. Matt Sayles

pja3c16.png

EARLY PRELIMINARY CARD

6:30p ET

Alex Perez vs. Jose Torres
Danielle Taylor vs. Weili Zhang
Wuliji Buren vs. Marlon Vera

Edited by Mcmax3000

While I think the main fight is watchable, the bull**** "Rivaly" which is clearly not real to try sell it is turning me off it, that and the fact the entire rest of the card is ****

• Like 2

I literally just flipped a coin for tj vs cody... Looks like I'm going with cody

You should just flip coins more often.  It would definitely result in better outcomes than 2-9 and 4-9.

• Like 6

I literally just flipped a coin for tj vs cody... Looks like I'm going with cody

his w over Almeida has lost mucho value, Dill's w over Raf has gained a bit of cred,

... prob. lean toward fav TJ in tourn. @  -120,  .. Cody @ ..  -105

• Like 1

Like I said before if these guys fought 10 times each would win 5 times. Don't forget tj got saved by the Bell! Thanks bro but I think I'll stick with no love this time

........................... it is a pickem, I not a fan of these gnat fights, ... there's a DK player that

has hit for 10K ... 4 times within the last 11 months, I defer to him when I'm in a bantamweight

quandry or betting scrub-wims

• Like 1

This card is actually horrible considering that is on PPV lol

you think it's horrible now, .. wait till Santos loses to Holland -

• Like 1

Like I said before if these guys fought 10 times each would win 5 times. Don't forget tj got saved by the Bell! Thanks bro but I think I'll stick with no love this time

After seeing your scores in PL, I guess I'm taking TJ.
  • Like 2

You should just flip coins more often.  It would definitely result in better outcomes than 2-9 and 4-9.

wait a minute. he's the guy who went 2-9?  man i thought 4-9 was bad but just how do you go about pulling that off?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

its got the mighty mouse vs cejudo rematch that everybodies been asking for, a fake feud between cody and tj in a rematch that everybodies been asking for,  2 womens strawweight superfights (dont blink) , a womens bantamweight fight somewhere in the middle of it, and contains 10 other fighters on this card who dont even have a wikipedia page.  what is not to love about this card? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!?

you ungrateful mouth breathers should be happy they only jacked up the price of these pay per views at the beginning of the year by $5. cards like this make the ufc seem hella generous

Edited by -idyb-

wait a minute. he's the guy who went 2-9? man i thought 4-9 was bad but just how do you go about pulling that off?

Literally not watching this chit. That's how.

Then you catch that retard celebrating in my Stephens thread like Jeremy didn't knock that idiot's head off first.

The reasoning behind picking Stephens was solid as ever. Old school, pre-USADA Aldo would have never had his chin checked like that.

• Like 2

wait a minute. he's the guy who went 2-9?  man i thought 4-9 was bad but just how do you go about pulling that off?

This dude got beat again going 9-4 against King idyb 10-3.  He's 15-22 in his last 3 events.  I could pick a random homeless person and with no advice they could do better than that.

• Like 1

This dude got beat again going 9-4 against King idyb 10-3.  He's 15-22 in his last 3 events.  I could pick a random homeless person and with no advice they could do better than that.

alright lol but lets save the great nerd bash of 2018 for the other thread.

this is for discussing ufc 227.  the hottest card of the summer. even hotter than a crack pipe on welfare wednesday. its the card everybodies been asking for and everybody wanted. Order Now!

• Like 1

alright lol but lets save the great nerd bash of 2018 for the other thread.

this is for discussing ufc 227.  the hottest card of the summer. even hotter than a crack pipe on welfare wednesday. its the card everybodies been asking for and everybody wanted. Order Now!

You remember that time that Cash and I shamed you into cleaning your living room?

That was hysterical.

• Like 1

yeah. that'll be the last time i ever clean that chit up. f*ckers

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

yeah. that'll be the last time i ever clean that chit up. f*ckers

Hey it was quite the improvement.  You could probably sell a bicycle or two and just replace that carpet.

my bikes are not for sale and i dont see a point of buying a new carpet just to dirty it all up again with beer and ashes.

American dudes... I'll actually be in the states for this card. What sort of bars are likely to be showing it? The town I'll be staying in isn't exactly a sprawling metropolis but I quite like the idea of watching it at a civilised hour with some fellow fans.

• Like 1

American dudes... I'll actually be in the states for this card. What sort of bars are likely to be showing it? The town I'll be staying in isn't exactly a sprawling metropolis but I quite like the idea of watching it at a civilised hour with some fellow fans.

u might find a bar that will show the main card, but the prelims & fightpass are gonna be difficult,

... good hotel wifi with speedy room service are your best bet

• Like 1

u might find a bar that will show the main card, but the prelims & fightpass are gonna be difficult,

... good hotel wifi with speedy room service are your best bet

Cheers mate. Main card will be fine. Can't be bothered sitting in a bar for 7 hours.

• Like 1

Cheers mate. Main card will be fine. Can't be bothered sitting in a bar for 7 hours.

i would have to be at a bar with plenty of pitchers of beer in front of me if i were to make it through these prelims

so u and ozpride both retreating to america.  man there must be some real fuct up chit going on at the other half of the planet.    did it hit 30 degrees out there and youre like f*ck it its way too hot i'm brexiting the country?

Edited by -idyb-

Buffalo Wildwings or any sports bar. What town?
  • Like 1

Dave and Busters, franchise, arcade/ sports bar/ resto

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 1

FC

Such is the New FC, & their attitude is "deal with it, suckas!"

• Like 1

I usually watch the first two fights of the prelims at home, then head for the bar,almost always catching the last prelim fight. The beer is cold, the food is great, and the crowd is pumped. The collective "OOOH" when DC floored Stipe was like a peal of thunder.

• Like 2

I usually watch the first two fights of the prelims at home, then head for the bar,almost always catching the last prelim fight. The beer is cold, the food is great, and the crowd is pumped. The collective "OOOH" when DC floored Stipe was like a peal of thunder.

Sounds cool.  They just don't show UFC live here, mainly because it's at 3AM in the morning.

Lol, I checked out the number 1 ranked bar in Lone Pine.  This was the latest comment:

The bartender Gary is racist, disrespectful, and utterly rude. Gary is clearly miserable and mad at life because no individual is that bitter. Gary harasses visitors and minorities. In case you miss him (although he is very hard to miss) Gary is the fat white **** who looks about 9 months pregnant. Be aware, Gary is uneducated, therefore he is very ignorant and stupid. Do not bother to argue with Gary because it will only waste your time. Gary is racist and will address you with racist remarks. 

Sounds like the type of guy who would have the UFC on tbh.

• Like 1

Fook D&B, my local one hits you with a cover charge for ppv's.

Sounds cool. They just don't show UFC live here, mainly because it's at 3AM in the morning.

Lol, I checked out the number 1 ranked bar in Lone Pine. This was the latest comment:

The bartender Gary is racist, disrespectful, and utterly rude. Gary is clearly miserable and mad at life because no individual is that bitter. Gary harasses visitors and minorities. In case you miss him (although he is very hard to miss) Gary is the fat white **** who looks about 9 months pregnant. Be aware, Gary is uneducated, therefore he is very ignorant and stupid. Do not bother to argue with Gary because it will only waste your time. Gary is racist and will address you with racist remarks.

Sounds like the type of guy who would have the UFC on tbh.

So Soup is named Gary
  • Like 1

oh look 2 more rematches where people got stopped early. Are ufightcheap's divisions really this shallow

• Like 1

What if you're over the age of 14, then where would you go?

• Like 1