• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#1 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:53 AM

GumS01n.jpg

Edited by MauroPedrosa, 10 August 2018 - 03:43 AM.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#2 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:55 AM

France took back the world throne. One of the GOATs took his talents to Italy. Who'll take the Premier League? Who'll take the fantasy Premier League?

Sit back and enjoy the show

3vzbFMh.jpg

#3 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:56 AM

Keep thread. Change title. Also, congrats Mauro on the U19 Euro Cup for Portugal.

Edited by TUF, 31 July 2018 - 10:56 AM.

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#4 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:06 AM

Keep thread. Change title. Also, congrats Mauro on the U19 Euro Cup for Portugal.

c0631d01bd31ff5fba55b4ece12d221c.jpg

Edited by MauroPedrosa, 31 July 2018 - 11:07 AM.

3vzbFMh.jpg

#5 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:08 AM

Keep thread. Change title. 

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#6 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 11:08 AM

3vzbFMh.jpg

#7 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,573 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:10 PM

Great thread. Definitely deserves a fresh start. I Will share my unbiased predictions later this week.
  • MauroPedrosa likes this

#8 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:26 PM

I'm positive that Amunera and I had more posts on this thread and I also posted something on the GSP vs Silva thread and now it's gone.

Either that or we're living in a simulation and there was a glitch. Waiting for confirmation

• amunera likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#9 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 03:56 PM

City will finished 1st

Liverpool 2nd

Chelsea 3rd

Spurs/United 4th

Arsenal 6th

I fully expect Jose Mourinho to be sacked this season. United will struggle under him then come back once Louis Van Gal returns

I think Liverpool and City will have a strong race for the title with Liverpool ultimately losing out due to mistakes from Lovren and an

injury to either Firmino or Salah costing them points. 

Chelsea will look strong but will falter during the later part of the season due to lack of depth in their squad.

Spurs will compete with United for 4th spot and I have no idea which will claim it.

Arsenal will finished 6th but will win the Europa League. Their defense is absolutely awful and I do not see them fixing that, they signed Sokrates who has been dreadful for Dortmund in recent years and that is it. 

Also, cool thread, love that you kept it going

Edited by stehilton94, 31 July 2018 - 03:57 PM.

#10 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 14,316 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 31 July 2018 - 04:51 PM

soccer season is over bro. now its all about cricket

war pakistan. team green and a dream baby!

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#11 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 04:57 PM

soccer season is over bro. now its all about cricket

war pakistan. team green and a dream baby!

Literally starts next week....

#12 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,821 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 12:06 AM

City will finished 1st
Liverpool 2nd
Chelsea 3rd
Spurs/United 4th
Arsenal 6th

I fully expect Jose Mourinho to be sacked this season. United will struggle under him then come back once Louis Van Gal returns

I think Liverpool and City will have a strong race for the title with Liverpool ultimately losing out due to mistakes from Lovren and an
injury to either Firmino or Salah costing them points.

Chelsea will look strong but will falter during the later part of the season due to lack of depth in their squad.

Spurs will compete with United for 4th spot and I have no idea which will claim it.

Arsenal will finished 6th but will win the Europa League. Their defense is absolutely awful and I do not see them fixing that, they signed Sokrates who has been dreadful for Dortmund in recent years and that is it.

Also, cool thread, love that you kept it going

Moanrinho will get sacked or quit this year I agree.
  • MauroPedrosa and stehilton94 like this

conair.gif?w=780

#13 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:53 AM

New thread so *obligatory post by me about overrated Christian Pulisic solely because he's American.
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#14 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:01 AM

New thread so *obligatory post by me about overrated Christian Pulisic solely because he's American.

King Pulisic will dominate Europe

• TUF likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#15 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:04 AM

King Pulisic will dominate Europe

Europe? Why not the world?
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#16 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 03:13 AM

Europe? Why not the world?

With the habitual homecooking seen in the World Cup, he might be able to in 2026

3vzbFMh.jpg

#17 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,573 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 06:23 AM

Can't believe the English football season starts on Saturday, with the premier league the Friday afterwards.  Insane.

I guess i see the top 6 being the same as last year, just reshuffled a bit.  I don't think Mahrez improves Citeh much at all, but they were pretty solid to begin with.  Liverpool look the second strongest; definitely the best bit of business in the transfer window.  I guess we're hoping that Lovren can get rid of his mistakes as we're not being linked with another CB.  I don't think Shaqiri will play that much, but he's a much better sub than we had last season.  The other major signings will play a big part hopefully.

Spurs will be solid and finish 3rd again.  I expect Chelsea to round out the top 4, with Arsenal and MU fighting for the Europa league placings.  Grumpinho to be sacked by Christmas.

My mate who's a Forest fan tells me that this year is definitely their year....he's been saying that for a long time now, but not as long as I have about Liverpool.

YNWA

#18 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 01 August 2018 - 06:52 AM

Can't believe the English football season starts on Saturday, with the premier league the Friday afterwards.  Insane.

I guess i see the top 6 being the same as last year, just reshuffled a bit.  I don't think Mahrez improves Citeh much at all, but they were pretty solid to begin with.  Liverpool look the second strongest; definitely the best bit of business in the transfer window.  I guess we're hoping that Lovren can get rid of his mistakes as we're not being linked with another CB.  I don't think Shaqiri will play that much, but he's a much better sub than we had last season.  The other major signings will play a big part hopefully.

Spurs will be solid and finish 3rd again.  I expect Chelsea to round out the top 4, with Arsenal and MU fighting for the Europa league placings.  Grumpinho to be sacked by Christmas.

My mate who's a Forest fan tells me that this year is definitely their year....he's been saying that for a long time now, but not as long as I have about Liverpool.

YNWA

this reminded me of some other wolf tickets from the All Thing Football 1.0 thread. brb

• Bubba_Sparks likes this
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#19 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,638 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 07:52 AM

38071713_1832717640146196_76413300761427

• TUF likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#20 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,905 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 01 August 2018 - 09:02 AM

Liverpool win EPL

Or make it to the last game in second by 1 point, go 2 nil up at 89 mins in, and for some reason Gerrard comes on with banana peels for boots, slipping over constantly and directly causing three goals against in extra time and Citeh win.
  • TUF and stehilton94 like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#21 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 01:26 PM

CODE TO JOIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE FANTASY LEAGUE

755957-442784

Let's gooooo babyyyyy

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

3vzbFMh.jpg

#22 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 01:29 PM

Buddies, I was wondering if we could get 7 more players (8 with me) to have a Draft Fantasy League, a league mode they came up with last year, similar to ESPN's fantasy basketball and stuff like that.

We'd all have to decide a date for the live draft and each real player, let's say Harry Maguire, could only be owned by one of us.

The scoring is similar to a real footy league (head to head). 1 vs 1 and you get 3 points for a W, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss.

3vzbFMh.jpg

#23 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 01:48 PM

Buddies, I was wondering if we could get 7 more players (8 with me) to have a Draft Fantasy League, a league mode they came up with last year, similar to ESPN's fantasy basketball and stuff like that.

We'd all have to decide a date for the live draft and each real player, let's say Harry Maguire, could only be owned by one of us.

The scoring is similar to a real footy league (head to head). 1 vs 1 and you get 3 points for a W, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss.

Im game

#24 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,821 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 01:49 PM

Lol I'd say I'm game but I'm so inconsistent with my posting you know I'll annoy everyone with my inactivity.
  • OzStraya and MauroPedrosa like this

conair.gif?w=780

#25 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 01 August 2018 - 01:55 PM

Totally unrealistic. Nobody would confuse Harry Maguire for a real player.

I'm in btw

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#26 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:00 PM

Im game

Lol I'd say I'm game but I'm so inconsistent with my posting you know I'll annoy everyone with my inactivity.

Inactivity won't be much of an issue. The only thing you have to do is attend the draft and set your lineup once. Your team won't change much throughout the year unless you want to pick players from the waiver wire

Totally unrealistic. Nobody would confuse Harry Maguire for a real player.

I'm in btw

Nice! I'm counting NoCake so that's 4/8 already.

I'm already thinking about the draft date & time. Some time during this weekend would be ideal

3vzbFMh.jpg

#27 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:00 PM

Nice banner in OP btw. I like to think the letter choice and players were subconscious. Kane is an A-hole for swearing on his daughters life he made contact on a goal he never touched. Ronaldo took an L in the World Cup and signing with Juve, Messi is a G, and Z. Ibra. gives me an O. 

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#28 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:02 PM

Nice banner in OP btw. I like to think the letter choice and players were subconscious. Kane is an A-hole for swearing on his daughters life he made contact on a goal he never touched. Ronaldo took an L in the World Cup and signing with Juve, Messi is a G, and Z. Ibra. gives me an O. 

8/8 post m8. Gave me a good laugh

• TUF likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#29 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 02:08 PM

My goal this year is to win both the normal league and the draft league. Most GOATs are double champs

4622974409_6d11dde9a1_o.jpg

143_Conor_McGregor_vs_Eddie_Alvarez.0.0.

1131-cristiano-ronaldo-champions-league-

3vzbFMh.jpg

#30 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:12 AM

90hv8gH.png

• TUF likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#31 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:39 AM

This goal from Martinez in the All Star/Juve game last night really personifies All Star games in general. 

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#32 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:07 AM

This goal from Martinez in the All Star/Juve game last night really personifies All Star games in general.

https://www.youtube....h?v=JRD3LrGXaPQ

That is some Karius level goalkeeping. King Cristiano won't be happy
  • TUF likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#33 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 02 August 2018 - 07:13 AM

That is some Karius level goalkeeping. King Cristiano won't be happy

Just needs some Benny Hill music.

Broke another MLS attendance record though. 72,300+. Hope Atlanta makes it all the way to the final. I like how MLS chooses the venue for the championship game, rewarding the team with the best regular season record with hosting rights. They have a real chance at breaking the venue attendance record if that's the case which is around 74,000. 

Edited by TUF, 02 August 2018 - 07:14 AM.

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#34 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 09:11 AM

Just got tickets to the Liverpool match in Dublin on Saturday, its a good day

• TUF and MauroPedrosa like this

#35 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,989 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 02 August 2018 - 10:02 AM

Hey seus latas, lets ** with America and go talk about soccer on his 'Football not soccer' thread

lol

• TUF and MauroPedrosa like this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#36 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,414 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 01:37 PM

****es robbing me of my posts. anywho waiting for the market to close so sport news stop being so annoying!

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#37 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 02 August 2018 - 02:31 PM

****es robbing me of my posts. anywho waiting for the market to close so sport news stop being so annoying!

Sorry who are you? What market do you speak? Champions League BOIIIIZZZ

#38 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 03:48 AM

Hey seus latas, lets ** with America and go talk about soccer on his 'Football not soccer' thread

lol

Liverpool win EPL

Or make it to the last game in second by 1 point, go 2 nil up at 89 mins in, and for some reason Gerrard comes on with banana peels for boots, slipping over constantly and directly causing three goals against in extra time and Citeh win.

Great thread. Definitely deserves a fresh start. I Will share my unbiased predictions later this week.

If the 4 of you join we'll have our 8 men league set!! Read below

Buddies, I was wondering if we could get 7 4 more players (8 with me) to have a Draft Fantasy League, a league mode they came up with last year, similar to ESPN's fantasy basketball and stuff like that.

fe0b9a1fd1428a342c5286397496ae13ad4ef025

@skillandpower @amunera @Oz'Merica @Bubba_Sparks

3vzbFMh.jpg

#39 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,573 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 06:34 AM

Sorry Mauro I'm going to be travelling for the next month most of the time without a signal otherwise I would love to join.

#40 amunera

amunera

It takes two to beef

• Free
  • 5,414 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 11:14 AM

I'm out too sorry, never really liked fantasy football, I play games here to keep interest,  can keep interest in football without :P

Fighter Picks League 4 Champion
Fav:
HW: JDS/Nelson LHW: Evans WW: Maia/Sanchez LW: Miller/J-Lau FW:Siver BW TBA FlW: Benavidez
conair.gif?w=780

#41 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 11:17 AM

Sorry Mauro I'm going to be travelling for the next month most of the time without a signal otherwise I would love to join.

I'm out too sorry, never really liked fantasy football, I play games here to keep interest,  can keep interest in football without :P

No worries m8s. I'll talk to some of my friends then.

I enjoy fantasy games a lot, especially fantasy basketball. I can't get enough of it

• amunera likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#42 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 03 August 2018 - 11:41 AM

Get to see the likes of Salah, Sturridge, Mane, Keita, Alisson, Fabhino, big Shaq, VVD and basically everyone bar Firmino, Trent and Henderson tomorrow, what a **** game to choose to be my first live

• amunera, TUF and MauroPedrosa like this

#43 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:56 AM

To the guys that are playing the draft, we need to do it pretty soon since the PL starts this Friday. Today or tomorrow would be ideal but I can do it during thr week too.

We have to decide a date and then I'll ask some friends to join

3vzbFMh.jpg

#44 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 04 August 2018 - 03:59 AM

Tomorrow would work best for me. America's football thread would be the ideal location.
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#45 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,821 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:01 AM

Sure do tomorrow..

conair.gif?w=780

#46 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:24 AM

Im at my Nieces christening tomorrow so wont be on until later 

#47 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:26 AM

Priorities mate
conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4

#48 MauroPedrosa

MauroPedrosa
  • Free
  • 7,091 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 04:47 AM

Since TUF is from America it might be helpful for him if it's later at night for us.

Around 9 pm uk time? Is that good for everyone?
  • TUF likes this

3vzbFMh.jpg

#49 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 05:12 AM

Since TUF is from America it might be helpful for him if it's later at night for us.

Around 9 pm uk time? Is that good for everyone?

Sounds good

#50 TUF

TUF
  • Free
  • 25,356 posts
  • LocationFlavortown

Posted 04 August 2018 - 05:32 AM

Sounds good

conair.gif?w=780

Condit 1,3,4