Sign in to follow this  
MauroPedrosa

All Things Football* 18-19 *with french accent

You had 2nd pick. Who went ahead of Salah?

Tried to "sign" Fabianski, draft site said no. What am I missing?

I picked Kevin De Bruyne because he's a GOAT and I'm not 100% convinced Salah will have as good a season.

• Like 1

You had 2nd pick. Who went ahead of Salah? 

Tried to "sign" Fabianski, draft site said no. What am I missing?

De Bruyne went 1st.

To sign players, you have to wait until the gameweek starts (for the transaction to be complete).

The waiver wire works in reverse order of the draft, so if the 8th pick wants Fabianski he'll get him

I picked Kevin De Bruyne because he's a GOAT and I'm not 100% convinced Salah will have as good a season.

I'm convinced both Salah and Kane's seasons were anomalies but I thought Kane would go top 2-3 so I couldn't pass him up at 4. Let's see that Team Hot Takes line up. 

De Bruyne went 1st.

To sign players, you have to wait until the gameweek starts (for the transaction to be complete).

The waiver wire works in reverse order of the draft, so if the 8th pick wants Fabianski he'll get him

Thanks. Will have a look. 

Alisson looks like a steal with that ****, Kepa has literally done nothing to warrant that amount 

Good goalkeepers and good center backs are really rare nowadays

Hes not even a good Keeper though  :lol:  Hes been average for his current team

Maybe they should've asked for Keylor Navas back. But Chelsea might want some younger guys. They know they're not going anywhere this season

Manchester United are literally the biggest laugh in football, no body wants to play for them, they are bidding for every defender in the game and they are all refusing to play for them. Godin used them to get a better contract with Ath. Madrid. Mourinho will be gone by Christmas 

• Like 1

United are not challenging for the title this season, they looked awful today

Lol in fairness I don't think anyone expects them to be anyway near. Great to see luke Shaw score though, moaner has just about bullied that kid and it's great to see him get one back.

Lol in fairness I don't think anyone expects them to be anyway near. Great to see luke Shaw score though, moaner has just about bullied that kid and it's great to see him get one back.

You see that **** after the game? "I didnt see the goal"... what an absolute bastard 

Wolves vs Everton coming up. Lots of Portuguese talent there

Please for the love of god let Wolves SMASH Everton, so many of the Everton signings are overpriced ****bags 

• Like 1

Please for the love of god let Wolves SMASH Everton, so many of the Everton signings are overpriced ****bags

Wolves' right winger, Helder Costa, was my schoolmate lolol
  • Like 1

Sturridge!!!! First touch is a goal

still a brittle boned overrated overpriced can we should have sold a year ago

dPOPzFs.png

Week 1 in the bag, who ever Jim is, sign a keeper that might play this season  :lol: 1 whos not even in the league and another whos out for the season 

• Like 1

You call yourself a Liverpool fan? You make me **** sick

lol why? what did Slurridge cost last season for the nine minutes he played?

Well not much considering he was at West Brom.... you muppet :lol:

lol u know what i mean

oh and what a return he gave them! no goals and relegation!

he has the bones of a nuclear fallout survivor

Edited by Oz'Canada
  • Like 1

dPOPzFs.png

Week 1 in the bag, who ever Jim is, sign a keeper that might play this season :lol: 1 whos not even in the league and another whos out for the season

Yea my misfortune is already well documented in this thread mate. Didnt think i could until yesterday or today tho. I'll be honest, expect my participation in the league to be casual at best.

• Like 1

lol u know what i mean

oh and what a return he gave them! no goals and relegation!

he has the bones of a nuclear fallout survivor

You must have not paid attention to Pre Season, first one ever he has completed, looked amazing and the top scorer, while Solanke and Origi did absolute nothing and Ings is gone, sure lets have 0 backup to Firmino then  :lol:

Rooney already reaching legend status in DC with that run down and stop on the open net to save the game and then that godly assist with 30 seconds left in the game FTW. It's at the end but posted the full game highlight since most people are claiming it's a front runner for game of the year (MLS) so far. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDne8b6TwI

• Like 1

Rooney already reaching legend status in DC with that run down and stop on the open net to save the game and then that godly assist with 30 seconds left in the game FTW. It's at the end but posted the full game highlight since most people are claiming it's a front runner for game of the year (MLS) so far.

gonna have to some vpn surfing to watch that but read about it earlier
  • Like 1

Chaps finally playing at his level again  :)  Been useless since his mid to late 20's, Basically went full Owen

• Like 1

gonna have to some vpn surfing to watch that but read about it earlier

Game so tents, Rooney might have lost his hair again. Acosta took a br00tal flying knee from the keeper before his hat trick. Think they credited Rooney with 2 assists. This season is probably a wash but looking forward to seeing what they can do with Rooney all season. 

What do you guys think about my fellow brazilian Richarlison from Everton ?

I dont follow the Premier League and I never watched this kid play .. does he have a future ? Brazilian media is selling wolf ticket ?

What do you guys think about my fellow brazilian Richarlison from Everton ?

I dont follow the Premier League and I never watched this kid play .. does he have a future ? Brazilian media is selling wolf ticket ?

He clearly has ability and potential, just needs to be developed properly.

• Like 2