Sign in to follow this  
MauroPedrosa

All Things Football* 18-19 *with french accent

What do you guys think about my fellow brazilian Richarlison from Everton ?

I dont follow the Premier League and I never watched this kid play .. does he have a future ? Brazilian media is selling wolf ticket ?

He was quality for about 2 months of the season last year, then did literally nothing for the remainder, hopefully he doesn't do the same this season

He was quality for about 2 months of the season last year, then did literally nothing for the remainder, hopefully he doesn't do the same this season

To back this up, his stats don't lie, 5 goals and 5 assists last season until December, then 0 assists or goals from there until the end, he literally fell apart 

39249636_999965213541131_592609721532704

Probably about a dozen pubes between the lot of them haha

Would still beat any pro wimmins team

La Liga will play games in the US as part of a new marketing deal. Thoughts?

39293498_1987778294847321_59146756732213

I found it annoying when the NFL agreed to play an American Football game in London but I haven't seen this much rustle since the inception of loot boxes. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/97r0h8/laliga_have_agreed_a_deal_with_international/

This seems to be the general consensus...

C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg

Rooney is God tier with MLS fans right now. 2 goals last night and DC was last place before his signing and have gone 4-2-1 since, only losing to the top 2 teams in the league. If he turns around the kind of season they were having and gets them in the playoffs, it would be the sports story of the year imo. 

Rooney is God tier with MLS fans right now. 2 goals last night and DC was last place before his signing and have gone 4-2-1 since, only losing to the top 2 teams in the league. If he turns around the kind of season they were having and gets them in the playoffs, it would be the sports story of the year imo. 

Joze Altidore is god tier in the MLS.... shows the standard....

As for LaLiga games in America, they need the money, they have fallen massively behind the Premier League in terms of League game viewership and have just been dropped by Sky. They have also lost 1 of the 2 real main attractions they had in Ronaldo, there will be serious financial repercussions on the rest of the league as a result 

• Like 1

As for LaLiga games in America, they need the money, they have fallen massively behind the Premier League in terms of League game viewership and have just been dropped by Sky. They have also lost 1 of the 2 real main attractions they had in Ronaldo, there will be serious financial repercussions on the rest of the league as a result 

That's why I was puzzled by Florentino Perez not doing everything in his power to keep Ronaldo happy. I just think the old man had a crazy ego and was competing with CR7 for top dog of the club.

Ronaldo leaving not only hurts Real Madrid a lot, it hurts the league. It will barely be watchable

Jozy Altidore is a Hull City legend mate! 28 appearances, 1 goal.... GOAT!

• Like 2

Jozy Altidore is a Hull City legend mate! 28 appearances, 1 goal.... GOAT!

He ain't no Richard Garcia, m8
  • Like 2

Not enough people talking about table topping lfc...

Are we looking any good stehilton? Or just kind fixtures? Haven't seen a single second of epl action yet... tough times.

no one wins the league in August...

• Like 2

no one wins the league in August...

I remember nocake waxing lyrical about United this time last year after they won a couple of games. Where's the consistency!!

• Like 2

I remember nocake waxing lyrical about United this time last year after they won a couple of games. Where's the consistency!!

Lmao the fact you still remember it means I did my job well.

You'll be happy anyway because i think mourinho will be gone by late November.

• Like 2

Instantly remembered you when Liverpool conceded

Said it as soon as I seen it, Allison is not worth anywhere near the price we paid, and he is very prone to mistakes, he got lucky last weekend with the silly flick over the opponents head, looked nice, but if he ****ed it up it was an open goal, didn't get the same luck this week. Thankfully the defence were brilliant again and kept Leicester out, don't blame them at all for the goal

• Like 1

Said it as soon as I seen it, Allison is not worth anywhere near the price we paid, and he is very prone to mistakes, he got lucky last weekend with the silly flick over the opponents head, looked nice, but if he **** it up it was an open goal, didn't get the same luck this week. Thankfully the defence were brilliant again and kept Leicester out, don't blame them at all for the goal

You definitely have the best LB in the league. You can thank hull for that :D.

• Like 1

So Cristiano Ronaldo earns THREE TIMES as much as any other player in Serie A!

41051470_2002144110077406_85116317160817

He probably makes the club 30 times that of any other player though so it's pretty fair lol.

• Like 1

impressive win for Wales and this ridiculous new competition... but is anyone else finding giggs' sudden new found Welsh-ness a bit cringe? Waxing lyrical about playing at Cardiff arms park and how he loves coming home... this is the guy who missed virtually every friendly for Wales as a player because he couldn't be bothered plus regularly refers to England as 'us' when commentating.

He is fake news.

• Like 1

George Weah: Former World Player of the Year plays for Liberia, aged 51

_103388365_george_weah2_getty.jpg

Liberia president George Weah played in an international friendly for his country on Tuesday - at the age of 51.

Weah, the first African footballer to win Fifa's World Player of the Year award, featured for 79 minutes of a 2-1 home defeat by Nigeria in Monrovia.

Liberia arranged the friendly to retire their number 14 shirt, worn by Weah at his playing peak.

• Like 1

What's the deal with Mo Salah? I'm the most casual soccer (Liverpool) fan on Earth and I notice everyone making a big deal of him but all I see him do is sook that he didn't get the ball passed to him or something. I rarely watch games cause they're at 2am and **** over here but I've watched a few this season and haven't seen him do squat

Edited by Yesterdays_Hero

What's the deal with Mo Salah? I'm the most casual soccer (Liverpool) fan on Earth and I notice everyone making a big deal of him but all I see him do is sook that he didn't get the ball passed to him or something. I rarely watch games cause they're at 2am and **** over here but I've watched a few this season and haven't seen him do squat

Lol it's early days but it kinda looks like he's not as motivated and maybe he's been sussed out a bit.

Plenty of time though.