Sign in to follow this  
MauroPedrosa

All Things Football* 18-19 *with french accent

Just now, NoCakeForYaya said:

The guy is genuinely ****ing hilarious though. I loved it when he came out and said 'the players bad morale isn't my fault', as if a manager isn't responsible for the mindset of their staff LMAO. What a clown. 

Yeah... he's delusional. 

That said... any player who stops playing for the manager also stops playing for the badge and the club and as such hang their head in shame. Here's looking at you pogba. 

• Like 1

Just now, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yeah... he's delusional. 

That said... any player who stops playing for the manager also stops playing for the badge and the club and as such hang their head in shame. Here's looking at you pogba. 

Pogba was bought in to sell merchandise lol. I've defending him in the past but he's been a disgrace this season. You have to feel sorry for De Gea though, no matter who you support. The dude's played his **** off for years and it's just got worse and worse in front of him. He deserves a move somewhere good. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NoCakeForYaya said:

Pogba was bought in to sell merchandise lol. I've defending him in the past but he's been a disgrace this season. You have to feel sorry for De Gea though, no matter who you support. The dude's played his **** off for years and it's just got worse and worse in front of him. He deserves a move somewhere good. 

Definitely. He's the only player in this team who hasn't disgraced himself. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Erm... pogba seems to be playing at the back? 

LMFAO I was just about to say I'm pretty sure Pogba and Matic are playing CB. 

why the hell did Mahriz take that penalty?  his record from the spot is shocking!

• Haha 1

On 10/7/2018 at 10:58 PM, MauroPedrosa said:

Most importantly, I gave Nana GOAT his first loss in our super competitive league

44zjN9D.png

I stopped playing weeks ago, I don't know if anyone still is

Usain Bolt Has Scored His First Goal As Professional Footballer

0dcbf1375bc00cd7902275a87678f67f.png

Usain Bolt is off the mark! The world's fastest man made his debut as a substitute for A-League outfit Central Coast Mariners in August after they drafted him.

And a couple of months on, he's bagged a brace on his first start for the club - with the first goal a very tidy finish.

The 32-year old didn't have to wait long before he had his second, making the most of a goalkeeping error and tapping into an empty net. This time, he celebrated by doing the 'shoot' dance.

Here's hoping Bolt continues to impress and earns himself a contract with Mariners...

He made his professional debut for the Mariners back in August, coming on in the 70th minute against an amateur team in Gosford, north of Sydney.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

How funny would it be if United smashed Chelsea?

Almost as funny as if Chelsea smashed united. 

This is my favourite fixture of the season. It's win win. Best outcome involves someone getting humiliated, preferably Mourinho. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol... you're a week early by the way Mauro! It's meaningless internationals week...

This

35 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

International week is the worst. 

And this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, crangs said:

Sterling scores a double.   The world's going to chit, boys

lol that timing. Didn't get to see the 2nd one but it seems the curse is lifted lads. No England goals since 2015 and scores 2 in 1 game.

• Haha 1

So Wayne Rooney is pretty good.

https://streamable.com/jvfou

Team was 2-7 before his signing. Have gone 11-4 since, only losing to the top 3 teams. They went from last place to just making the playoffs now with that goal. And it was over that coc boy Bradley. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TUF said:

So Wayne Rooney is pretty good.

https://streamable.com/jvfou

Team was 2-7 before his signing. Have gone 11-4 since, only losing to the top 3 teams. They went from last place to just making the playoffs now with that goal. And it was over that coc boy Bradley. 

MLS is more fun than people think 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

MLS is more fun than people think 

Z. Ibra, Rooney, and Atlanta have saved the season. Should be interesting down the stretch with these last couple regular season games left. Galaxy/Zlatan need to win the next 2 and they're most likely in, Rooney and DC United are pretty much a lock if they win another game, and Atlanta is too good for this world. 

6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

But you watch basketball so your tastes are questionable. 

Image result for lebron james reaction gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Too many goals. Where's the tension? 

Nba fans have been able to predict the champion for the last 3 seasons (this one included) but the league as a whole is super fun. Fantasy basketball is amazing and the playoffs rule.

The regular season can be boring for casual fans. Little stakes there

• Thanks 1

tbh honest, regular season NBA is unwatchable for me. Too many games. No stakes. NBA playoffs is the areolas though. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Nba fans have been able to predict the champion for the last 3 seasons (this one included) but the league as a whole is super fun. Fantasy basketball is amazing and the playoffs rule.

The regular season can be boring for casual fans. Little stakes there

It's the game itself I have an issue with. The skill level is undoubtedly extremely high and these dudes are absolute specimens. 

I just find any sport where somebody scores every 20 seconds or so to lack the drama of the top sports. It feels like watching kid's 5-a- side football. One man's treasure is another man's rubbish and all that jazz. 

• Like 1