Sign in to follow this  
MauroPedrosa

All Things Football* 18-19 *with french accent

Rooney brings DC back from last in the league to the playoffs, only to miss the penalty and knocked out of the first game. FeelsBadMan

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, TUF said:

Rooney brings DC back from last in the league to the playoffs, only to miss the penalty and knocked out of the first game. FeelsBadMan

I'll try to catch some of the playoffs but have been super busy

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

I'll try to catch some of the playoffs but have been super busy

A few fun match ups left but my hype was pretty much based or invested in DC. Looking forward to seeing what they can do with a full season next year. They should probably just give the trophy to Atlanta now and save people the trouble this year. 

• Haha 1

Colchester in the top 3 of league 2.  These are great times we live in right now

• Like 1

On 11/4/2018 at 5:29 AM, crangs said:

Colchester in the top 3 of league 2.  These are great times we live in right now 

As a Newcastle fan I feel I can now come out the woodwork and discuss football again, first time I watched MOTD on Saturday!! What a relief but is not over by any means. As a Southend United fan I can say to crangs haven't you been relegated to the conference yet???

Edited by Marble
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Marble said:

As a Newcastle fan I feel I can now come out the woodwork and discuss football again, first time a watched MOTD on Saturday!! What a relief but is not over by any means. As a Southend United fan I can say to crangs haven't you been relegated to the conference yet???

lol. Southend doesn't have fans

• Haha 1

Klopp is now playing for his job, Sorry but with the money spent, Liverpool are going backwards, we are not doing well in the league, 3rd is complete luck, we have beat 1 of the top 5 so far. The defense is sparing Liverpool's blushes this season. Klopp again and again makes terrible subs and selections in the team, he has until the end of the season to fix it or he needs to go, 0 trophy's, millions spent, cannot go on.

50 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Klopp is now playing for his job, Sorry but with the money spent, Liverpool are going backwards, we are not doing well in the league, 3rd is complete luck, we have beat 1 of the top 5 so far. The defense is sparing Liverpool's blushes this season. Klopp again and again makes terrible subs and selections in the team, he has until the end of the season to fix it or he needs to go, 0 trophy's, millions spent, cannot go on.

Lol.

No. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Marble said:

As a Newcastle fan I feel I can now come out the woodwork and discuss football again, first time a watched MOTD on Saturday!! What a relief but is not over by any means. As a Southend United fan I can say to crangs haven't you been relegated to the conference yet???

Freddy Eastwood is a legend

-

And English teams suck :P

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Freddy Eastwood is a legend

-

And English teams suck :P

Don't forget Stan Collymore, Steve Tilson, Simon Royce and Chrissy Powell. All my generation started watching them when it was to differcult to get a Newcastle ticket.

Freddie lived a few miles from me on the local Gypsey site in his static caravan!

• Like 1

So the Libertadores final is played in 2 legs and this year it's between Boca Juniors and River Plate. Both teams came to an agreement and they won't allow opposing fans in each of the games. What kind of 3rd world country BS is this?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

So the Libertadores final is played in 2 legs and this year it's between Boca Juniors and River Plate. Both teams came to an agreement and they won't allow opposing fans in each of the games. What kind of 3rd world country BS is this?

Mid 90s there was a away fan ban for the Newcastle v Scumderland derby.

Them argys are hardcore and brutal, they kill each other ffs. I thought it was normal practice over there to not allow away fans? 

Edit.

Been a 5 year ban, only now trialing letting them back in.

http://www.batimes.com.ar/news/sports/away-fans-will-be-able-to-attend-superliga-matches-this-season-confirms-official.phtml

Edited by Marble
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Marble said:

Mid 90s there was a away fan ban for the Newcastle v Scumderland derby.

Them argys are hardcore and brutal, they kill each other ffs. I thought it was normal practice over there to not allow away fans? 

Edit.

Been a 5 year ban, only now trialing letting them back in.

http://www.batimes.com.ar/news/sports/away-fans-will-be-able-to-attend-superliga-matches-this-season-confirms-official.phtml

Pretty shameful and savage behavior if we're being honest. People can't even watch a football game and stay civilized

A few days ago, a match in Tunisia also ended with 38 cops being hurt and there are reports about the ref having to favor the home team to save his life

• Like 1

Pogba is the most overrated player in history, every time he does something wrong he has a strop, blames everyone else and doesn't come back to help his team defend, hes such a twat, I would hate him in my club

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Pogba is the most overrated player in history, every time he does something wrong he has a strop, blames everyone else and doesn't come back to help his team defend, hes such a twat, I would hate him in my club

I'd put him on par with Ballotelli

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Has anybody ever seen Pogba and Michael Bradley in the same place?

Image result for look into it eddie bravo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

tbf to pogba, playing for mourinho doesn't make a player artistically pleasing to watch.

Edited by crangs
  • Like 1

Wow that wernt ment to happen. I had Juve scoring 2 in the last 10. Huge let off for the Mancs. Allegri handed it to them. Cruising well in charge, no danger till he changed formation.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

I don't understand why he is doing that, he is still 2nd in the group and like 7th in the league 😂

And his comeback was due to 2 set pieces. 1 of them an own goal

• Like 1

Ronaldo's goal was amazing but that game was pretty ****. I think Juventus have all it takes to win the Champions League. Dybala is classy. Their team is way more boring than it should be, though.

On 11/6/2018 at 7:57 PM, stehilton94 said:

Is this a troll post? 

• Like 2

Just now, MauroPedrosa said:

Rough offside call there. 6 point swing in a matter of seconds

100% onside, justice for the disallowed goal vs Arsenal I guess, but Liverpool have been poor again, another week, Shaq has been the bright light, Mane and Firmino look off the pace badly and have the first touch of a trampoline

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

100% onside, justice for the disallowed goal vs Arsenal I guess, but Liverpool have been poor again, another week, Shaq has been the bright light, Mane and Firmino look off the pace badly and have the first touch of a trampoline

I agree yall look lackluster. I'd even expect some players to be rested but you can't play around right now.

Mane is on the left wing today, but playing him at right wing is criminal 

We've lost a bit of fire but we're still winning. We'll get our mojo back. Fulham at home is just the sort of easy game we would lose the week after spanking a top team so 3 points is 3 points. 

I'm hoping for a 5-0 citeh win this afternoon but would settle for a draw. 

1 minute ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Should pass Pele easily

Um... he's left real Madrid you casual. 

I assume this is goals for the same club. Pele scored over a thousand in total. 

5 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

It's for 1 club and Messi will still pass it fairly comfortably imo. He's signed through 2021 or something and is still getting like 30ish goals a season? 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, TUF said:

It's for 1 club and Messi will still pass it fairly comfortably imo. He's signed through 2021 or something and is still getting like 30ish goals a season? 

Oh I assumed Mauro was talking about Ronaldo for a change. 

Yeah Messi should pass it comfortably but until he's done it in a wet night at stoke them GOAT status is withheld. Alan Shearer beats all of them. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Anyone can score 1000 goals playing against cans.

-Matt Brown

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, amunera said:

Anyone can score 1000 goals playing against cans.

-Matt Brown

don't know who you're trying to discredit here cos last liga is generally awful beyond the top 3 and the most common form of defence is grabbing the ball from the back of the net....

😂

• Like 1