Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MauroPedrosa

Wrong thread go away

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Lol mad!

At least this will prove that our second division is still better than the 'Murican first league, ain't that right my friend @TUF

when your "Murican team is so bad you have to resort to posting the wimmins as a rebuttal 

Image result for alex morgan goal celebration tea gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Savage.

(Alex Morgan is pretty fine btw).

We must protect her

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayern's squad is scary, we smashed them last season in the CL and their team is no where near the same now. Coutinho was a genius move, especially playing him back in midfield.

Anyone who comes up against Tolisso, Thiago and Coutinho will have nothing but fear. With Gnabry and Lewandowski to pass too they will score against anyone. The only issue they have is a weak defense but with that midfield you don't need a defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Bayern's squad is scary, we smashed them last season in the CL and their team is no where near the same now. Coutinho was a genius move, especially playing him back in midfield.

Anyone who comes up against Tolisso, Thiago and Coutinho will have nothing but fear. With Gnabry and Lewandowski to pass too they will score against anyone. The only issue they have is a weak defense but with that midfield you don't need a defense.

Liverpool would bust them up again this year. That Liverpool defense is too strong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salzburg have some serious quality, remind me of Ajax just not as quality rich through out the pitch. They have one of the fastest tall strikers I have ever seen, hes been quality this season too. Minamoto is unreal aswell, he will go onto big things

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

England (@England) twitteó a las 4:00 a. m. on dom., oct 06, 2019:
In to the final seconds of stoppage time. Need a goal to secure @FIFAWorldCup qualification. Step forward, David Beckham!

#OnThisDay in 2001... 👏 https://t.co/R69z3xlsqc
(https://twitter.com/England/status/1180769712600485889?s=09)

😍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it me or is everyone garbage this season???

Always nice to see a double Manchester defeat; added to the Spurs thrashing and it's not been too bad a weekend.

Considering united beat an under-cooked Chelski 4-0 on day one they're lucky not to be in the relegation zone.  Surprising really that a manager of Ole's pedigree is struggling so much...turns out that managing in Norway and the Championship doesn't prepare you so well....

We're at Old Trafford next up.  I literally NEVER feel confident about that fixture, and despite our respective form, this is no exception.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Is it me or is everyone garbage this season???

Always nice to see a double Manchester defeat; added to the Spurs thrashing and it's not been too bad a weekend.

Considering united beat an under-cooked Chelski 4-0 on day one they're lucky not to be in the relegation zone.  Surprising really that a manager of Ole's pedigree is struggling so much...turns out that managing in Norway and the Championship doesn't prepare you so well....

We're at Old Trafford next up.  I literally NEVER feel confident about that fixture, and despite our respective form, this is no exception.

Liverpool finish 1st

WolverGOATton 2nd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Is it me or is everyone garbage this season???

Always nice to see a double Manchester defeat; added to the Spurs thrashing and it's not been too bad a weekend.

Considering united beat an under-cooked Chelski 4-0 on day one they're lucky not to be in the relegation zone.  Surprising really that a manager of Ole's pedigree is struggling so much...turns out that managing in Norway and the Championship doesn't prepare you so well....

We're at Old Trafford next up.  I literally NEVER feel confident about that fixture, and despite our respective form, this is no exception.

The narrative outside of Liverpool supporters is you guys are gonna win the worst premier league season since in forever...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, crangs said:

The narrative outside of Liverpool supporters is you guys are gonna win the worst premier league season since in forever...

Fine by me.

Although one could possibly argue that it was worse when Leicester won it.

Plus please stop trying to hand us the trophy with 30 games to go!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Fine by me.

Although one could possibly argue that it was worse when Leicester won it.

Plus please stop trying to hand us the trophy with 30 games to go!!

Leicester had competition.  Everyone might as well be playing for 2nd place this season, lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if the rumours of Vertongan knobbing Erickson's Mrs are true and the reason for the dressing room being a mess at Spurs I think that may be the dumbest thing I've read this season regarding football

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, crangs said:

if the rumours of Vertongan knobbing Erickson's Mrs are true and the reason for the dressing room being a mess at Spurs I think that may be the dumbest thing I've read this season regarding football

That is a rumour

 

 

Did you hear the rumour about Zaha at Utd... He was meant to knobbing Moyes's daughter... He never played... 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

That is a rumour

 

 

Did you hear the rumour about Zaha at Utd... He was meant to knobbing Moyes's daughter... He never played... 

 

 

lol, United players have been knobbing their supporters for years now so the managers daughter isn't a shock 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crangs said:

lol, United players have been knobbing their supporters for years now so the managers daughter isn't a shock 

David Moyes, laughing into his millions.

 

Right now, he has a better % against LVG and OGS... I think he spent less too.... He also won the Community shield... 

 

Ole 'standing down' after Liverpool give them a good shafting next 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching champions leagur Barcelona game....

 

Messi is absolutely TERRIBLE......just messing up any good plays that he gets involved with......Grilzeman(sp?) would be sooo much better if messi was benched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

my goodness... 🤯

 

55 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

lololol

In the right order for you m8. Although f00k Chelski anyways :P

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lampard is so full of chit its unreal "With that spirit, we can go places."

Spirit? So the two red cards and a pen didn't help😂 still couldn't even get the win against 9 men and he's talking about spirit? Complete melon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×