Sign in to follow this  
America

2018/2019 Actual Football (not soccer) Thread.

lol. Vikings finna need a new kicker as well

now the rams kicker is stuck in the lockerroom with a groin issue after the opening kick off :lol:

• Like 1

When the Rams punter is better than the kickers in Cleveland and Minnesota...

"I've been 6-0 and haven't been to the playoffs."  Dolphins coach Adam Gase following Miami's 20-12 win over the Jets.

No chit Captain Obvious.  This moron is coach of my homeboy 'Fins, and is dumber than a box of rocks.

lol. Vikings finna need a new kicker as well

I'm glad this happened early instead of the playoffs. Now the Vikings have one of the best kickers ever instead of relying on a rookie.

I said before the season that you don't trust a rookie during a possible Superbowl year.

• Like 2

I'm glad this happened early instead of the playoffs. Now the Vikings have one of the best kickers ever instead of relying on a rookie.

I said before the season that you don't trust a rookie during a possible Superbowl year.

no idea why Bailey wasnt on a team already.. that is crazy. 

wanted to not be on a chit team so took a pay cut to be on a chit team...

jk. Don't bant me grape drank :lol:

• Like 3

lol at Mayfield going from being public enemy #1 in Ohio after planting the Oklahoma flag there to being their hero

FaintAltruisticDodo-size_restricted.gif

• Like 3

After what I watched today, they need to be worried about making the playoffs, not the Super Bowl.

They said he turned down multiple offers. He must have been waiting for the right team. Then after he thought he found it the team loses 27-6 at home vs the Bills. Smfh
  • Like 1

After what I watched today, they need to be worried about making the playoffs, not the Super Bowl.

Luckily Green Bay lost too. Now the Bears just need to lose to the Cardinals

wanted to not be on a chit team so took a pay cut to be on a chit team...

jk. Don't bant me grape drank :lol:

prophetic....

Minnesota is so ****ing weird. They look like chit against the worst team in the NFL and now they are hanging with the best team in the NFL.

Minnesota is so **** weird. They look like chit against the worst team in the NFL and now they are hanging with the best team in the NFL.

They play up or down to their competition and it sucks.

There has been an unusual amount of cheering for the Vikings.

• Like 1

It doesn't help when the refs pick up a flag for block in the back after a 57 yard run when the replay clearly shows that it was initially the right call.

• Like 1

It doesn't help when the refs pick up a flag for block in the back after a 57 yard run when the replay clearly shows that it was initially the right call.

It's all fixed m8.  This chit ain't real.  The refs manipulate nearly every game.

Chitty end for the Vikings but a great game to watch.

Their schedule is brutal. Travel 1900 miles to LA this week and are then forced to go to Philadelphia next week.

Fooking Miami defense score 3 touchdowns on turnovers, set up 2 more, throttle North Carolina 47-10.

Big 10 unbeatens Ohio State & Penn State Satutrday. The Bear calls it for the Nittany Lions. Who ya got?

Is it just me or this is the best NFL season in years? People are actually excited about young quarterbacks again

A great season is being marred by these pansy azz penalty calls. That one against Clay Matthews was pure chit.
  • Like 1

Is it just me or this is the best NFL season in years? People are actually excited about young quarterbacks again

No, last season was the best NFL season in years.

Edited by Druncle_Polo
  • Like 1

A great season is being marred by these pansy azz penalty calls. That one against Clay Matthews was pure chit.

I agree, Clay's hit on cousins was legal. They should've beat the Vikings. The one last week wasn't bad either.

Donald throwing cousins to the ground last night was way worse than what Clay did.

I don't even think the Clay Matthews calls were even incorrect it's just a really chit rule being policed to the letter of the law.

Alan's cowboys finna catch a pink sock as well