Sign in to follow this  
America

2018/2019 Actual Football (not soccer) Thread.

6 hours ago, America said:

Well fu*k.

Indeed.

Houston's defense took an absolute dump in the first half, and then played great in the second half. ****ing puzzling.

And what the **** is that drop kick at the end of the Cowboys game????? Was I really ****ing high or did he punt it when they needed to onside kick it?

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Indeed.

Houston's defense took an absolute dump in the first half, and then played great in the second half. ****ing puzzling.

And what the **** is that drop kick at the end of the Cowboys game????? Was I really ****ing high or did he punt it when they needed to onside kick it?

No idea, I turned it off after Dallas scored.

He ****ing punted it. This ***hole kicker punted the ball like forty yards down field with 1:18 left and down two points. 

I sat there just blankly staring at the television unsure of what happened for a solid two mins.

Edited by cashfl0w

It's wild that there's thousands, likely millions of people on the planet that play soccer and can kick a field goal without an issue, but the Seahawks have exactly one player that can pull it off on their entire team. lol

Way to go, Pete. Real deep on your depth chart, eh?

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It's wild that there's thousands, likely millions of people on the planet that play soccer and can kick a field goal without an issue, but the Seahawks have exactly one player that can pull it off on their entire team. lol

Way to go, Pete. Real deep on your depth chart, eh?

TBF, I would imagine most teams don't employ a backup kicker. Waste of a roster spot 99% of the time.

What do they make??? I have to believe you can designate a couple players as guys that can play multiple positions, or just pay a punter that's also capable of doing an onside kick in a pinch. It's unbelievable to me that NFL teams end up screwed by a kicker going down so frequently.

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

What do they make??? I have to believe you can designate a couple players as guys that can play multiple positions, or just pay a punter that's also capable of doing an onside kick in a pinch. It's unbelievable to me that NFL teams end up screwed by a kicker going down so frequently.

I think Baltimore pays Tucker 3M a year or something like that and he's high end.

Edited by America

12 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

He ****ing punted it. This ***hole kicker punted the ball like forty yards down field with 1:18 left and down two points. 

I sat there just blankly staring at the television unsure of what happened for a solid two mins.

Their punter is an Aussie, it's in his genes to fail. 

Also Pete apparently never asked him to practice onside kicks or field goals just in case their 40 year old kicker got hurt. 

Lamar Jackson is an overrated QB, he is athletic and can run but his passing game needs a lot of work. I don't know why people were picking them to win this game since the chargers offense is way better and they have a legit defense. 

4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Lamar Jackson is an overrated QB, he is athletic and can run but his passing game needs a lot of work. I don't know why people were picking them to win this game since the chargers offense is way better and they have a legit defense. 

Still better than Kirk Cousins.

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Flacco time.

They had to put him in on that last drive, and they needed to go for a TD. Unacceptable to go for three.

• Like 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

They had to put him in on that last drive, and they needed to go for a TD. Unacceptable to go for three.

Yep, Chargers have the run figured out and Lamars passing is fu*king tebow level right now

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

That Baltimore defense is unreal. They have given them the opportunities needed. 

And year after year it's wasted on a chitty offense.

You will never know how painful it is to be a Ravens fan.

With -2 passing yards over 3 quarters. Why is Flacco sitting on the sideline still?

I have just seen the odd minute here and there of the game, but what I've seen is the Ravens seem stuck on not doing anything today.

My only hope is that Harbaugh gets fired after today so he can take his peach love and hippie chit somewhere else.

• Haha 1

I'm confused why Romo thinks that putting flacco in at the beginning of the 4th is the right call. Flacco isn't warmed up and isn't going to overcome that deficit in one quarter. Either you do it at halftime or don't do it. 

23 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Houston 31, Indy 27

Seattle 23, Dallas 12

Baltimore 30, San Diego 22

Chicago 34, Philadelphia 17

Everyone, bet the house on the Eagles

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Everyone, bet the house on the Eagles

The great thing is that I only bet on the Bears, Mr. I Dont Own Up To My Own Incorrect Picks But Love To Say Something To Everyone Else. You should change your AV back to Lee, clown.

15 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The great thing is that I only bet on the Bears, Mr. I Dont Own Up To My Own Incorrect Picks But Love To Say Something To Everyone Else. You should change your AV back to Lee, clown.

Post your bet. And, lee sucks ****

45 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You post your bet. And swing from somebody else's nuts, kid.

You said you bet on bears. Where did I say I bet? Get your head checked buddy, you might have a concussion from it banging against the headboard of your boyfriend's bed. 

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

The difference between you and I, is that I post my bets before the events happen. No one believes your bs internet bet slips afterwards, no one.

6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Football is fruity. I hope the Bears stomp the Eagles and then the fans proceed to add the eagles fans to the murder statistics. 

For a guy who collects figurines you sure do call a lot of chit gay.

5 hours ago, America said:

For a guy who collects figurines you sure do call a lot of chit gay.

I'm sorry that you're too poor to have a hobby. At $300 a pop, that would eat up half your paycheck every two weeks. 

No wonder no woman wants you man. You're poor, a string bean, the personality of a lemon, and probably have poor hygiene. 

Yikes, beta. 

11 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I'm sorry that you're too poor to have a hobby. At $300 a pop, that would eat up half your paycheck every two weeks. 

No wonder no woman wants you man. You're poor, a string bean, the personality of a lemon, and probably have poor hygiene. 

Yikes, beta. 

If being an alpha means i have to have a bigger doll collection than my daughter. Count me out f@g.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, America said:

If being an alpha means i have to have a bigger doll collection than my daughter. Count me out f@g.

Calls me a fağ for collecting stuff since I was a kid, almost 31 years, but has to depend on a taxpayer handout to goto school because he has no ambition in life. Lol. 

Welfare queen. 

19 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Football is fruity. I hope the Bears stomp the Eagles and then the fans proceed to add the eagles fans to the murder statistics. 

19 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

shaqlaughing.gif

• Like 1

Plz let this score stand. Alabama talking chit before the game saying they could beat pro teams. lol no

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

Plz let this score stand. Alabama talking chit before the game saying they could beat pro teams. lol no

Hopefully. There are levels to this chit and they aren't as great as they think. 

• Like 2

Did not realize this thread existed. Been a colts fan for about 15 years and it's the most exciting time to be a colts fan in a while... I actually think there's a good chance we beat the Chiefs on saturday as well - history will repeat itself ;)

Was a bitter sweet weekend I had a Colts-Chargers-Seahawks parlay which was about 10/1 with 100 dollars on. I can't stand the cowboys tbh honest.

I'm thinking Colts, Pats, Rams, Saints this weekend.