Sign in to follow this  
America

2018/2019 Actual Football (not soccer) Thread.

5 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Cowboys

Eagles

Chargers

Colts

All away teams, all wild card teams.

lol no

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Just put some money on all the road teams (in separate bets).

Call me Mr Lach 2.0

Mr Lach would have had the testicular fortitude to parlay them all!

• Like 1

I got pied last weekend on the Bears, and I'm back for more, baby!

Taking the Cowgirls in the upset special of the week. Rams gonna choke.

I think either the Pats or Chiefs will choke. I would for sure take the Chargers but they have a long history of making dumb mistakes and they almost did it again last week. 

On 1/10/2019 at 5:22 PM, cashfl0w said:

I got pied last weekend on the Bears, and I'm back for more, baby!

Taking the Cowgirls in the upset special of the week. Rams gonna choke.

Should have known this was the kiss of death

4 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Should have known this was the kiss of death

You took them before me, dipchit. 

I noticed you were 0-2, so I went ahead and plunked down money on a Patriots/Saints parlay. I don't expect you to be any better at this than you are at predicting MMA fights.

59 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You took them before me, dipchit. 

I noticed you were 0-2, so I went ahead and plunked down money on a Patriots/Saints parlay. I don't expect you to be any better at this than you are at predicting MMA fights.

Ok mr 0-4 last week and ****ing 50% in prediction league.

1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Ok mr 0-4 last week and ****ing 50% in prediction league.

You're on your way to 0-4 this week, Mr. I only won Predctions League because the other guy disappeared. My titles are legit.

Colts were garbage yesterday.. gutted. I think Pats and Saints win today, both should be better games than yesterday....hopefully.

On 1/8/2019 at 12:05 AM, BART-O-LINI said:

Cowboys

Eagles

Chargers

Colts

All away teams, all wild card teams.

0-3

Just need the Eagles to get smashed. Then your LOL last week officially backfires in your face.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

0-3

Just need the Eagles to get smashed. Then your LOL last week officially backfires in your face.

****ing LA should just give up at the half here. What a pathetic showing.

Barts picks this week make it so the Eagles have already lost. Every team he has pick has been ****ing embarassed so far.

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You're on your way to 0-4 this week, Mr. I only won Predctions League because the other guy disappeared. My titles are legit.

You quit prediction league because you suck

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

****ing LA should just give up at the half here. What a pathetic showing.

Barts picks this week make it so the Eagles have already lost. Every team he has pick has been ****ing embarassed so far.

Look at your boyfriend's 0-4 picks last week

5 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

You quit prediction league because you suck

There's like six people who post here. Why do you even bother to make **** like this up? Who does it slip past?

6 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Look at your boyfriend's 0-4 picks last week

I never knew I had a boyfriend who went 0-4.

Are you trying to woo me with picks as bad or worse?

Cash made bad picks, **** happens.

You made clear and tried to show superiority over him, and then seem to be making picks as bad, with more embarrassing blowouts and teams who you have to question how they made it to those games the way they have played today, or yesterday.

• Like 1

Bart's one of those people who can dish it, but he can't take it. You give him the exact same routine he gives you, and he breaks down, starts making up stories and chit. lol

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Bart's one of those people who can dish it, but he can't take it. You give him the exact same routine he gives you, and he breaks down, starts making up stories and chit. lol

How so? I'm not like you. Remember when you kicked me out of the camp league just because we had a disagreement on whether or not Ferguson should get paid for making weight, but not fighting? You're still in it because I'm not a baby. You're complaining about rules that were written before we started. Pot calling the kettle black right there.

7 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I never knew I had a boyfriend who went 0-4.

Are you trying to woo me with picks as bad or worse?

Cash made bad picks, **** happens.

You made clear and tried to show superiority over him, and then seem to be making picks as bad, with more embarrassing blowouts and teams who you have to question how they made it to those games the way they have played today, or yesterday.

I also went with all underdogs. Cash went with 3 favs. Sorry, he failed way harder. 

2 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

How so? I'm not like you. Remember when you kicked me out of the camp league just because we had a disagreement on whether or not Ferguson should get paid for making weight, but not fighting? You're still in it because I'm not a baby. You're complaining about rules that were written before we started. Pot calling the kettle black right there.

We voted on the rule you cried about, and then you kept crying.

You altered a rule to try to cheat, and I caught you.

So no, you're more a dipchit than a pot.

Just now, BART-O-LINI said:

I also went with all underdogs. Cash went with 3 favs. Sorry, he failed way harder. 

Point differential. You got bodied, kid.

Lol, 14 - 0 philly. You losers know nothing about football. You guys should be locked out of this thread. Stick to mma, at least you 50% at that. Instead of 0%

44 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

We voted on the rule you cried about, and then you kept crying.

You altered a rule to try to cheat, and I caught you.

So no, you're more a dipchit than a pot.

How can I alter a rule? You ran the league you ****ing idiot. 

I ran the league two years ago, moron. You changed the rules by editing them.

Can we just stop this pathetic convo, and we'll come back when I giggle at you for celebrating a lead in a football game? LOL.. They're almost certainly going to lose now.

Edited by cashfl0w

9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I ran the league two years ago, moron. You changed the rules by editing them.

Can we just stop this pathetic convo, and we'll come back when I giggle at you for celebrating a lead in a football game? LOL.. They're almost certainly going to lose now.

I edited your posts? Wow, this is gold.

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I genuinely believe you have a mental deficiency. If that was your goal, you achieved it.

Please tell me how I edited your rules? Feel free to edit the current rules on the op of the camp league thread.

I didn't type your post, you absolute moron. You input the text. You posted the rules.

You make my brain hurt. Your stupidity is stunning.

Btw, you finna eat your words. In here celebrating while it's the beginning of the second quarter. LOLOL

Here it comes. 14-7 and it'll be tied by halftime.

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I didn't type your post, you absolute moron. You input the text. You posted the rules.

You make my brain hurt. Your stupidity is stunning.

No **** moron. Yet, you're saying I edited your rules that you posted. Wake up dummy. You just kicked me out because you're a ****.

You were crying in that league because Ferguson weighed in, and then didn't get to fight. 

There was no rule, and then you cried long enough to force a vote on it. Then everyone playing told you to STFU and stop crying.

Again, there's like six people on this forum. Juice is one of the people who played that game. He can vouch for what I'm saying. There's no need to try to make up stories, it makes you seem like you're a few eggs short of a dozen. And now I'll go ahead and ignore your retarded **** til it's tied and I come back to laugh at you for celebrating a first quarter score.

16 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You were crying in that league because Ferguson weighed in, and then didn't get to fight. 

There was no rule, and then you cried long enough to force a vote on it. Then everyone playing told you to STFU and stop crying.

Again, there's like six people on this forum. Juice is one of the people who played that game. He can vouch for what I'm saying. There's no need to try to make up stories, it makes you seem like you're a few eggs short of a dozen. And now I'll go ahead and ignore your retarded **** til it's tied and I come back to laugh at you for celebrating a first quarter score.

Like a politician. You said I edited your rules. I asked how I edited your rules. You dodge the question by involving other people and going off the rails. You are pathetic. I'm not going to waste another second responding to you. 

2 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

He failed because he choose, like the experts did, that teams like the bears were going to win, and lost because of a shot feild goal.

But that is worst than picking teams, like the chargers who at on point had 5 first downs, which happened to be the exact amount of touchdowns New England had.

There is a huge indifference in a team that should win, and lost a closer game because the opponents came out to play hard, compared to an embarrassing show by the teams you have picked this weekend.

JC had one of the worst defences in the league and look how they killed Indy.

You should go play with Lego kid, you are not grown enough to watch adult sports yet.

1 hour ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Lol, 14 - 0 philly. You losers know nothing about football. You guys should be locked out of this thread. 

You were saying, clown?

Ghost. LOL

Says we know nothing about football. Celebrates after the first quarter. You can't make this chit up!

2 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Lol, 14 - 0 philly. You losers know nothing about football. You guys should be locked out of this thread. Stick to mma, at least you 50% at that. Instead of 0%

Howd that work out for you?

• Like 1

Bart with the ol' instant karma 0-4, the week after he tried to laugh at somebody else for their picks. Good stuff.

On 1/8/2019 at 11:18 AM, RadLad said:

I'm thinking Colts, Pats, Rams, Saints this weekend.

3/4. Take notes Bart 😂 

lol. this thread is now a bart-free zone.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

@BART-O-LINI, you're a ****ing joke kid. 

Be careful, he's sensitive. He'll run his **** holster and then put you on ignore when it comes back his way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Who gets to do the honors and get all the games wrong this week?

I'm on it.

Chiefs and Saints win. I will be cheering on the Rams though.

• Like 1