Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

unpopular opinions thread

- Churchill was a bigger psycho than Hitler

- Copenhagen is a cooler city than any of us live in

- Trump and Putin will complete Nostradus'prediction of a 1000 year world peace around 1920

add yours!

Edited by Oz'Merica
  • Like 1

Megasoup is a fine upstanding citizen who has the love of his friends family and is a productive member of society

This is the unpopular opinions thread, not the pure fantasy thread.

• Like 5

- Churchill was a bigger psycho than Hitler

- Copenhagen is a cooler city than any of us live in

- Trump and Putin will complete Nostradus'prediction of a 1000 year world peace around 1920

add yours!

Honestly want to know your reasoning about this one.

• Like 2

Honestly want to know your reasoning about this one.

Your boy loves Putin and thinks USSR>USA. His logic is as upside down as his light switches.

• Like 5

This one is true

Avengers Infinity War was a better fan service than an actual movie, it was actually a really bad movie

Your mother is a really bad movie....

• Like 5

Every random black person Ive met in america has been polite and accomodating, even in questionable areas.

- people will generally be polite if you allow them the opportunity

• Like 1

Caused WWII

lol wut m8

*Edit, don't forget who owns your stocks. I need you to stop saying outrageous things. I get it, it's in this thread, so you're running a fine line, but still. This could be detrimental to the stock market

Edited by Nyte
  • Like 1

Every random black person Ive met in america has been polite and accomodating, even in questionable areas.

What?!

Naggers repeatedly steal Soup's bicycles.  He's so triggered he is past the point of dishing out a whooping.  He's going to murder them.

• Like 2

lmao, you're on the west coast

you need to come to the south

• Like 2

IUTt4oo.gif

could have made peace with germany. nah churchill warmongering pos says nah lets war on

could have made peace with germany. nah churchill warmongering pos says nah lets war on

when poland needed help the most during the battle of iwo jima and the great mariana turkey shoot, churchhill and his brits were nowhere to be found.

I never understood the fascination with lesbian prun.

That chit is for when you're getting your d!ck sucked by a soft 7.  Obviously no one even puts their penis in the mouth of a 6.

• Like 3

Wildly inaccurate. I don't know what fan fiction you've been reading, but Churchill wasn't even in charge when the war broke out. Chamberlain was, and he let Hitler annex several countries before he finally realized war was inevitable either way. 

Even your communist buddies wouldn't blame Churchill over Hitler. 

• Like 3

Wildly inaccurate. I don't know what fan fiction you've been reading, but Churchill wasn't even in charge when the war broke out. Chamberlain was, and he let Hitler annex several countries before he finally realized war was inevitable either way. 

Even your communist buddies wouldn't blame Churchill over Hitler. 

1. We need a new plague

2. McCoy's are the best crisps/chips

3. Lesbian **** sucks

My kneegrow

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/196227-change-my-mind-thread/

I also endorse #3. There's an old Ron White stand up routine where he talks about how his friend convinces him he's gay cause when he's watching po.rn, he only wants to watch it if it's got a big giant cok. 

• Like 2

ruins the immersion 

No doubt. In regular P you put yourself in the guy's shoes, but LP is also nice for a change. You have to pretend you're in the same room watching 2 good looking girls go at it.

Sometimes I also watch girl solos when regular P becomes too monotonous

• Like 1

Unpopular Fact: Black males make up 5% of the population in the states and commit 50% of the crime. 

• Like 3

No doubt. In regular P you put yourself in the guy's shoes, but LP is also nice for a change. You have to pretend you're in the same room watching 2 good looking girls go at it.

Sometimes I also watch girl solos when regular P becomes too monotonous

"Train by day, Riley Reid po.rn by night, all day." - Nicolas Diaz

• Like 2

Unpopular Fact: Black males make up 5% of the population in the states and commit 50% of the crime.

Megasoup accounts for another 35%.

• Like 7

That's a little misleading. Most unsolved crimes can't be pinned on anyone. It's more like 50% of convicted criminals are black males, which leads to a whole different subject.

Megasoup accounts for another 35%.

I would put these numbers in line with the number of fatherless bastards Megasoup and black fathers have left behind as well. 

• Like 5

That's a little misleading. Most unsolved crimes can't be pinned on anyone. It's more like 50% of convicted criminals are black males, which leads to a whole different subject.

Like, why are black men responsible for so much crime, etc?

• Like 2