Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Valentina Shevchenko is going to retire Ricco Montana

I don't care much about the fight but I reckon Valentina would be a ferocious ride. 

I'd take her as a side piece just so I don't have to spill my drink beating up cans like Megasoup.

• Like 4

Fight won't even be close. Shevchenko will be doing her crazy Russian dance celebration over Montana's body inside the first round.

• Like 2

giphy.gif

Yo LDD... say some dumb chit below.

I don't care much about the fight but I reckon Valentina would be a ferocious ride. 

I'd take her as a side piece just so I don't have to spill my drink beating up cans like Megasoup.

She would retire me for the night. I know that.

lel heterosexuals confirmed

• Like 3

Oh god Nicco at least wait for the fight before you start digging your own grave lol.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/ufc-nicco-montano-talks-health-ordeal-public-opinion

On Her Ducking Valentina

For the next three or four months, Montano was miserable. A doctor mistakenly treated her malady as strep throat. Another doctor recommended she get a tonsillectomy. That was no joke.

“If anyone has ever had a tonsillectomy, you know,” Montano said. “I couldn’t talk. I couldn’t drink water or anything for a while.”

While all of this was happening, Montano also was grappling with public opinion and the very public speculation that she might be avoiding a title shot against No. 1 contender Shevchenko.

“Everyone getting pretty noisy about, ‘Where’s Nicco?’ And blah, blah, blah, and I’m over here on my death bed,” Montano said.

Excuse 1

Going into her fight with Shevchenko, Montano will still have to deal with her foot, which she said is now arthritic from training. But she’ll suck it up and keep moving forward, just like she’s done before.

“I’m just going to have to get used to the pain,” Montano said. “But there’s not one fighter that goes into the octagon with 100 percent health.”

I have a huge crush on Valentina. Love me some strong dirty woman. Would move to Texas. 

Strong, sexy femme fatale assassins are my kinda gals.  

GunCult+Issue+1+Feature+Story+Valentina+

She's already hot AF as is but when she dresses up she's a goddess. 

valentina-shevchenko.jpg

• Like 4

this **** is nasty

She's a undercover freak. You say that like it's a bad thing lol

I'd introduce her to some southern nasty. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

My crush ...

Yeah, Montano will get one of the worst beatdowns a champ ever took from a challenger. It wont be even close imo.

Worse than Shogun/Jones?

Either way, Valentina destroys this bish.

Niko Bellic is gonna make me rich at +600 when everyone thinking Valentino is a lock to win when she will lose by decision again.

Niko Bellic is gonna make me rich at +600 when everyone thinking Valentino is a lock to win when she will lose by decision again.

lol Montana is a 4-2 decision machine.  She's getting smoked.  Close decision loss to a much bigger Amanda Nunes and you're calling for this can to pull that off?!

Nunes would tear this girl apart in about 6 seconds.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Yo LDD... say some dumb chit below.

that JDS face though...
  • Like 6

That's why you hit it from the back or reverse cowgirl... dummies

photo-thumb-455848.jpg?_r=1525265172

lol, you confuse my criticism for standards. I'd smash that just as you stated
  • Like 4