Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Khabib and his cousin train homeless men, and donate money to them afterwards.

Ben's form could have been a little better there, but good for the Russians. They even donate a few dollars when they're done, so the bums can buy new robes for their jiu-jitsu classes.

khabibnurmagomedov1.png

I'm officially a fan. I'm all about giving back to the community.

What say you, heathens?

• Like 5

LMFAO I was going to make a thread on this, I have conflicting view points

viewpoint #1 Khabib is a hero among men for donating to the homeless and improving there overall physic with push ups

viewpoint #2 Khabib is savage, mocks homeless men, degrades them for begging like animals 

khabib legend, Khabib king

I think as "charitable" that khabib is, McGregor's left fist to khabib's chin will be the greatest donation of all.

Khabib trying to take care of the people that america wont

Should be canonized as the first muslim saint

At some point we might see Khabib donating money to Broke crack addict jon jones, so that we can watch him do pushups in the street

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

Khabib has done more for naggers in the hood than the NAACP and the Democrats have done for the past 60 years.

I nearly died reading this.

• Like 2

All i see is a punk **** showing a homeless dude paper then snatching it away and laughing - absolute prick confirmed

• Like 1

All i see is a punk **** showing a homeless dude paper then snatching it away and laughing - absolute prick confirmed

What video did you watch??

Giving a homeless man money and the fitness to go back to work. Khabib making America great again. 

I'm gonna do this the next time a hobo ask me for money. What a great idea. 

• Like 1

Giving a homeless man money and the fitness to go back to work. Khabib making America great again. 

I'm gonna do this the next time a hobo ask me for money. What a great idea. 

what if the the training pays off and one day u see the same hobo panhandling on the streets and he kicks your ****?

he's training up an army of hobos and and bringing bumfights back in style. the great khabib making youtube great again! 

they should get everybody drunk on 74 sherry and then hold a tournament where the winner gets the next honor of beating down cm punk in the cage.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

I think its fairly decent of Khabib, don't understand all the people getting salty as **** about it. He doesnt mock them like every post about it online suggest, hes simply motivating them to better themselves, good on the lad, but **** his manager, that could should die a long and horrible death, not related to the video just thought that needed pointing out