detroitdawg

UFC 229 ticket prices

I'm pretty sure they do.

We used to get that info ahead of time, but I don’t know that they release that info anymore.

There's going to be a lot of creampies delivered that night.  OSP gonna kill some idiot.  The Black Beast is going DEEP on some white boy.  Khabib is going to take Conor down, talk to him, slap him around and then change his face, permanently.

Cash and I will be front row next to Dana and Chuck.

• Like 1

I got confirmation that the UFC VIP Experience is going to be a minimum of 3 Grand per ticket and that is a P2 tier and up to 14 grand for the floor.

I got confirmation that the UFC VIP Experience is going to be a minimum of 3 Grand per ticket and that is a P2 tier and up to 14 grand for the floor.

That's it?!?!
  • Like 2

official on UG from a UFC worker

Tickets priced at $200, $250, $300, $350, $400, $550, $750, $1000, $1500, $2000 and $2500.

go away now

Edited by AndyWang
  • Like 2

Those are really not bad prices. Something for everyone. 

good luck finding one ticket though at any price under $400

good luck finding one ticket though at any price under $400

Is it really even worth bothering paying 400 per ticket in nosebleed spots? Think its more value to be at home or at bar and spend that money on food and drinks?

• Like 5

Is it really even worth bothering paying 400 per ticket in nosebleed spots? Think its more value to be at home or at bar and spend that money on food and drinks?

If you not lower level or on the floor at a UFC event do yourself a favor and stay home unless you live in that city.

• Like 6

The first Ufc event I ever attended was first row of the nosebleeds and I hated it. Was like watching ants in an octagon

I only buy the first level now, I don’t even like floor unless you are in the first few rows

• Like 4

The first Ufc event I ever attended was first row of the nosebleeds and I hated it. Was like watching ants in an octagon

I only buy the first level now, I don’t even like floor unless you are in the first few rows

First level seems like the sweet spot.

• Like 1

I was second row off the floor and it was good.  There's still times you have to check the monitor though because the damn cage has too many sides.  Personally think a hexagon like Strikeforce used would be better.

Another thing about the floor seats that sucks... By the time the main card starts you're walking in beer down there and fights just start breaking out.  There were more fights on the floor during the main card than the main itself.  Three fights broke out simultaneously.  I watched one guy nearly get killed.  He got in this dude's face and proceeded to get slept with one punch and his head bounced off the concrete.  I had aisle seats they brought him right by me and my father.  He couldn't walk without assistance from staff.

If I didn't know better I would have thought Nate Diaz was down there.

• Like 2

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum and I have a quick question for you. I plan to go to UFC 229 and it will be my first live UFC event. Would like to know, for those who went to the T-Mobile Arena, what could be the lowest price for a ticket in sections 4 to 7, around mid-high.

Also, I would like to know if it's really Worth to pay 85$ membership to be able to buy ticket on the 15th, or if I should be ok to have ticket just with the newsletters presale. I have a budget of around 500$ per ticket, looking to get 2. Thanks a lot

official on UG from a UFC worker

Tickets priced at $200, $250, $300, $350, $400, $550, $750, $1000, $1500, $2000 and $2500.

go away now

What is UG?

Can anyone give me tip on buying on wensday for the preslae? It's my first time and I need cheaper tickets

I'll give you a tip.

Shoot me a PM first with your presale code so that I can adequately help you.

• Like 3

We meet again....

I found out that one assh*le faked his suicide.

We gotta find him on social media and push him a little harder.

• Like 3

I found out that one assh*le faked his suicide.

We gotta find him on social media and push him a little harder.

We can use you over on the premium side brother. We need a 3rd to help us purge the “dummies”

• Like 2

Andy asked me about it too. I'm waiting to hear back with his credit card number.

Should be any minute now.

• Like 2

Jesus I'm just trying to get some help from people I'm not sending anyone my presale code

I don't follow you.

Andy asked me about it too. I'm waiting to hear back with his credit card number.

Should be any minute now.

i'm gonna give you proz number because everyone has a credit card and a job dummy

• Like 1

I don't follow you.

Sorry I'm not sure if you were being serious or trolling. I was just looking for tips. If I log in at 10 on wensday is there a decent chance I can get tickets around 300$?

Nah.. a sucker is born every minute. Lots of people think they're going to skimp, and end up watching the screens all night.

• Like 1

The cheap seats are the fastest to go most people are marks and don’t understand watching on TV is better than sitting in the rafters

• Like 1

Why exactly?

My bots will be buying all the 300.00 and under tickets to sell at a mark up. If your lucky I will give you 2 300.00 face value tickets for 2000.00 USD. No less. Sorry ive got mouths to feed

Agreed. They do nothing but ruin the events for the people around them with there drunken antics. It makes me sick. Disgusting alcoholism should be a crime 

Those are really not bad prices. Something for everyone. 

Life long pro wrestling fan, who decided to join the high school wrestling team. During this time one night after Monday Night Raw, I watched a brand new show called the Ultimate Fighter that came on right after RAW on TNN. My first favorite fighter was Chris Leben and the first guy I hated was Josh Koscheck. Being a wrestling I finally understood what MMA was all about. Never turned back since then. I think of myself as the Ultimate Fighter Era Fan. I leave and breath MMA. Through college I got a BA in Criminal Justice, a Master's in Public Administration and a PHD in MMA. I study the sport every chance I get. 

Are any of you seriously buying tickets to this farce? Have you seen how bad the undercard is? Those will be the fights you pay $2,000 for.

Are any of you seriously buying tickets to this farce? Have you seen how bad the undercard is? Those will be the fights you pay $2,000 for.

As much as I dislike Conor, he shows up when he signs a contract. Tiramisu is a question mark but I doubt he misses that payday.
  • Like 1

I'd shell it out for MTP vs. Conor. But Khabib will wait til a couple days prior to announce he's out. So I'm not buying yet.