Sign in to follow this  
TigerChamp

Hydrogen fuel breakthrough

i met a guy in BC who drives his car on used vegetable oil who gave us a lift home from a brewpub last week. It was a 2004 Volvo V6 wagon and fast as fook.

• Like 1

i met a guy in BC who drives his car on used vegetable oil who gave us a lift home from a brewpub last week. It was a 2004 Volvo V6 wagon and fast as fook.

Was his name Shaun and did he have a huge beard? Met a guy on the east coast who was visiting from BC who did the same and fit that description.

Edited by Decompoze
  • Like 1

Was his name Shaun and did he have a huge beard? Met a guy on the east coast who was visiting from BC who did the same and fit that description.

cant remember the name but he had a beard that may have been huge before, he was some govt worker that knew a little about a lot. The fuel thing was a co-op, they drove around to pubs draining their empty fry vats and the car smelled like fries
  • Like 1

How much is the real cost of producing hydro

i think hydro is something like 40% efficient when compared to fossil fuels at somewhere around 20%, with electrical somehwere over 50%. The simple cost effectiveness of hydro is so bad it makes 0 sense. I kinda pulled these % from my terrible memory so google it.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

i think hydro is something like 40% efficient when compared to fossil fuels at somewhere around 20%, with electrical somehwere over 50%. The simple cost effectiveness of hydro is so bad it makes 0 sense. I kinda pulled these % from my terrible memory so google it.

One problem with electric, though, is the charge times.