Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Tai Tuivasa calls out Junior dos Santos

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/junior-dos-santos/tai-tuivasa-calls-out-junior-dos-santos-dos-santos-replies-with-words-of-wisdom-for-young-rival/

Tai-Tuivasa-Junior-dos-Santos-696x399.jp

Rising heavyweight contender Tai Tuivasa is looking for a fight, and one of the potential opponents he’s had his sights set on of late is former heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos.

On Wednesday, Tai Tuivasa took to Twitter, where he implied that Junior dos Santos had turned down a fight with him. This Tweet then called for a consolation fight with Marcin Tybura.

“Well got me another new contract so I’m thinking I want to play PUNCH-FACE again soon… who do you want to see me dance with since [Junior dos Santos] doesn’t want to. [Marcin Tybura] ya keen?????”

Dos Santos quickly responded to this Tweet from Tuivasa, assuring that he’d be happy to fight him — as long as the fight occurs somewhere where the taxes aren’t too high. He then shared a bit of wisdom about fighting and taxes with his young rival.

“We can dance anywhere the taxes won’t kill me, friend,” Junior dos Santos said. “You gotta think about this stuff when you make real money… you keep up those wins and you’ll learn about that soon, Daniel-son.”

From there, Tuivasa responded to dos Santos, assuring that his management was on top of details like taxes, and that with his endorsement deals, it wasn’t something he is too concerned about.

“Thanks for the heads up Mr Miyagi,” Tuivasa replied. “But yea management have looked into it already as they have done for Mark over the years and financially stacks up either way with endorsements… So how about Australia then?”

Does a fight between Junior dos Santos and Tai Tuivasa interest you?

Who do you think wins?

Edited by Jolldan

The folks from where Tai is from aren't known for being the brightest of people, he even jokes about it in several interviews

We know. We have Oz here.
  • Like 2

they would never fight eachother 

that's the point >

Adesanya/ Whittaker either bcoz they both have ties to NZ,

...it's the Cormier/ Cain buddy syndrome

Edited by Bezerker101

that's the point >

Izzy and Bob will fight each other

• Like 3

This fat bastard walked out to Celine Dion and proceeded to get his chit busted up by a 40 year old Arlovski.  Then Rogan almost wheel kick KOed him when he asked to drink beer out of Joe's gator's that probably cost a few grand.

If he had the nerve to ask me for one of my J's to drink beer from I'm coming out swinging.  I'm like Masvidal where I come from I'm known for having one of the best sucka punches in the business.  I wouldn't even need the 50 yard dash to get away from his fat brothers.

• Like 1

that's the point >

No m8 It's very different. Rob will absolutely fight Izzy if he ever gets good enough to earn it.

he'd knock Junior dead. This kid started with boxing and actually has footwork and range. No jab and run would save the ghost of JDS now

Edited by Oz'Canada

As if I cared.

lol so salty lately. you need a vacation. I highly recomment BC

So we all going ignore that taxes are a new way to duck a fight?

LOL true.

I dont think JDS would be ducking Tuivasa in terms of a fighter but he sure sound like he does not want to fight him and taxes are the reason buahahahaha

• Like 1

LOL true.

I dont think JDS would be ducking Tuivasa in terms of a fighter but he sure sound like he does not want to fight him and taxes are the reason buahahahaha

I could see Megasoup doing this.

Look Cash id fight you but uncle sam going rape me come tax time so nah

• Like 2