Photo

James Vick says Kevin Lee has turned down multiple fights with him, has text messages to prove it

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,296 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:39 AM

https://www.bjpenn.c...es-to-prove-it/

James-Vick-Kevin-Lee-696x399.jpg

James Vick, who will battle Justin Gaethje in the UFC Lincoln main even on August 25, has been calling for a fight with Kevin Lee for a long time. Unfortunately for Vick, the fight has never come together.

According to Vick, that’s because Lee has repeatedly turned the bout down. He says he’s even got the text messages with UFC matchmakers Joe Silva and Sean Shelby to prove it.

“Here’s the thing, after I win this fight I’m gonna be ranked above Al [Iaquinta],” Vick said, questioning Lee’s willingness to fight Iaquinta but not him. “But **** Kevin Lee. If they want me to fight him they’re gonna have to pay more money too because I’ve called this guy out multiple times. He’s turned down two fights with me. Physically, he has turned down two fights with me. I have text messages to prove this from the UFC matchmakers – Joe Silva back when Joe Silva was still here and Sean Shelby both. And I’ve said this publicly that he’s turned down fights with me and he’s never really denied it, he just kind of sidesteps the question. So, one hundred percent, I’ve been saving these messages for years. The guy has turned down fights with me and I’m not fighting him now unless I get paid at least as much as he does. Because what the **** is the point? Why do I have to keep calling these guys out? I’m on their schedule, you know what I’m saying? We all need fights. If he wants to fight a guy ranked below me then he can. After I win this fight I’m gonna be ranked above Al.”

Do you think we’ll ever see Kevin Lee and James Vick fight?

if so who wins?

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#2 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 57,709 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:42 AM

LMAO.. you don't go from beating the snot out of Ferguson and him being saved by the bell, and then brutally beating Edson Barboza, to then fighting James f'in Vick.

Edited by cashfl0w, 09 August 2018 - 06:42 AM.

• Eclipse76, PlatinumClegg, RadLad and 2 others like this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#3 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,246 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:22 AM

Turned down fights? No you mean refused to give you a lottery ticket for no reason, Vick is an idiot, beat someone who means something then call out top fighters, until then, Daruish is still laughing 

• cashfl0w likes this

#4 Decompoze

Decompoze
  • Free
  • 3,415 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:28 AM

I hope Gaethje smashes this guy so bad. 

• LennyTheBat, cashfl0w and PlatinumClegg like this

Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb...they refuse, they cling to the realm or gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

#5 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 22,002 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:45 AM

lol, that dummy actually thought he deserved that fight? Do your fookin job USADA cos he's on ALL the marijuanas
  • Decompoze and Eclipse76 like this

#6 PunchBag

PunchBag

Take Your Best Shot..

• Free
  • 14,104 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:59 AM

after vick beats justin, he might get his chance to fight lee.

• jaybird86 likes this

brZ51I9.jpg

#7 King_Can!

King_Can!

LEAFS NATION MOFOS

• Free
  • 26,659 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:48 PM

yes, because who the **** is james vick

• Decompoze likes this

IRT/

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/
giphy.gif

#8 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 57,709 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:51 PM

yes, because who the **** is james vick

Some guy that Gaethje is going to silence.

• Decompoze, carnages and PlatinumClegg like this

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#9 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,049 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:54 PM

Where are the texts at James? 

• cashfl0w and PlatinumClegg like this

post-406774-0-75557900-1533750560.gif

post-406774-0-05914100-1428435713.jpg

#10 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 57,709 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:59 PM

I just read the OP and discovered James Vick is too retarded to realize Lee wants to fight Iaquinta to avenge the loss in his debut. Not because he really wants to fight some idiot ranked way below him.
  • carnages likes this

amazin

#11 CanPass

CanPass
  • Free
  • 8,066 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:08 PM

Run up and Get Done Up=Trademark Cringe

• pjbear05 and cashfl0w like this

#12 carnages

carnages

Fall

• Free
  • 54,098 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:15 PM

I called out Kevin Lee as well and have text messages to prove it

I don't blame him though, I would have diggled him

• Eclipse76, PATSTER, cashfl0w and 2 others like this

Prediction Tournament XVI Champion

Gamblers Prediction League Season 4 Champion

Last one to post Champion

UFC Forum Fight Camp Champion

UFC Predictions Tournament 5 - unofficial Champion

PSN - DrPaul

#13 f00kin

f00kin
  • Free
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:17 PM

Who the fook is that guy?

#14 Oz'Canada

Oz'Canada

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,529 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:32 PM

Vick is a WCC but would rape Kevin at wccweight or WW

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#15 Oz'Canada

Oz'Canada

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,529 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 06:37 PM

LMAO.. you don't go from beating the snot out of Ferguson and him being saved by the bell, and then brutally beating Edson Barboza, to then fighting James f'in Vick.

Tony Ferguson vs. Kevin Lee

Round 1

The referee for tonight's main event is Herb Dean, with judges Derek Cleary, Chris Lee and Marcos Rosales scoring at cageside. Lee slaps the face of Ferguson with a left high kick, then backs up as "El Cucuy" returns fire with a low kick. Lee connects with a right hand now, but when he goes to throw it again, Ferguson kicks his plant leg out from under him. Ferguson picks off Lee with a short left hook counter when the "Motown Phenom" tries to come over the top with a right hand. Lee scores a flash knockdown with a right straight on the jaw, but when Ferguson gets up and Lee chases after him, Ferguson scores a knockdown of his own with a shot to the chin. Lee springs back to his feet, and now the frantic pace slows after both men taste heavy shots. Lee hits a bodylock takedown but lands in Ferguson's guard and immediately has to defend against a triangle attempt. Ferguson switches to an omoplata, but Lee steps over the top and winds up in side control, driving knees into Ferguson's ribs. Ferguson reclaims guard with 90 seconds left, but Lee shucks the legs and moves to north-south position. Back to side control goes Lee, now to full mount with 30 seconds left. Lee postures up to unload with punches and elbows, but Ferguson uses his long legs to tangle up the top man. Lee gets in a few more punches before the horn, then an extremely late punch well after referee Dean gets between the fighters.
Sherdog Scores
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 Lee
Brian Knapp scores the round 10-9 Lee
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Lee

so a flash knockdown, opponents flash knockdown (with more damage) then ankle diving, defending sub attempts, a bit of pillow hitting from top then a cheap dog shot after the bell is " beating the snot out of Ferguson and him being saved by the bell" is it? surprised it wasn't 10-7 by your standard m8

Edited by Oz'Canada, 09 August 2018 - 06:38 PM.

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#16 Yesterdays_Hero

Yesterdays_Hero

Leader of The 5k Family

• Free
  • 34,958 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:17 PM

Why would Kev fight Vick?

1z3tcvc.jpg

OFFICIAL UFC FORUM +1 POSTER OF THE PREVIOUS TWO YEARS

#17 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 57,709 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 07:17 PM

What you just posted said Ferguson was defending ground and pound from guard for over 90 seconds.

You truly are an idiot, and please stop trying to argue MMA with me.
  • PlatinumClegg likes this

amazin

#18 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,367 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 08:55 PM

Vick is a WCC but would rape Kevin at wccweight or WW

lol no.  Kevin Lee would throw Jim Hick all over the goddamn octagon, mount him, force him to give up his back and it's over in the 1st.

James should take a good look at his lead leg... it's never going to be the same again.  We'll all get a good laugh when he taps to leg kicks.

• Eclipse76 and cashfl0w like this

LikableLittleGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#19 Oz'Canada

Oz'Canada

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,529 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:16 AM

What you just posted said Ferguson was defending ground and pound from guard for over 90 seconds.

You truly are an idiot, and please stop trying to argue MMA with me.

no it didnt. read it again doofus

v4MjFdj.png

#20 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 57,709 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:55 AM

no it didnt. read it again doofus

Watch the fight, moron.

amazin

#21 Druncle_Polo

Druncle_Polo

8/8

• Free
  • 27,271 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 06:02 AM

LoL Why would Kevin want to fight James Vick?

Who tf is James Vick?

• Decompoze and cashfl0w like this

410686994.jpg

#22 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,683 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:29 AM

Why would Lee fight Vick at this point ?

• cashfl0w likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#23 Oz'Canada

Oz'Canada

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,529 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 09:36 AM

Watch the fight, moron.

i just posted the play by play from the most respected play by plays in the game and you're trying to say it's wrong. Maybe watch a Kevin fight while not jerking off for a change

v4MjFdj.png

#24 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 57,709 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 10:29 AM

Are you literally retarded? Lee knocked him down, slammed him to the floor, and ended the round pounding him out. If there was ten seconds more in the round, he would be champion as we speak.

Watch. A. Fight.

amazin

#25 Oz'Canada

Oz'Canada

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,529 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 05:17 PM

Are you literally retarded? Lee knocked him down, slammed him to the floor, and ended the round pounding him out. If there was ten seconds more in the round, he would be champion as we speak.

Watch. A. Fight.

did he?

Tony Ferguson vs. Kevin Lee

Round 1

The referee for tonight's main event is Herb Dean, with judges Derek Cleary, Chris Lee and Marcos Rosales scoring at cageside. Lee slaps the face of Ferguson with a left high kick, then backs up as "El Cucuy" returns fire with a low kick. Lee connects with a right hand now, but when he goes to throw it again, Ferguson kicks his plant leg out from under him. Ferguson picks off Lee with a short left hook counter when the "Motown Phenom" tries to come over the top with a right hand. Lee scores a flash knockdown with a right straight on the jaw, but when Ferguson gets up and Lee chases after him, Ferguson scores a knockdown of his own with a shot to the chin. Lee springs back to his feet, and now the frantic pace slows after both men taste heavy shots. Lee hits a bodylock takedown but lands in Ferguson's guard and immediately has to defend against a triangle attempt. Ferguson switches to an omoplata, but Lee steps over the top and winds up in side control, driving knees into Ferguson's ribs. Ferguson reclaims guard with 90 seconds left, but Lee shucks the legs and moves to north-south position. Back to side control goes Lee, now to full mount with 30 seconds left. Lee postures up to unload with punches and elbows, but Ferguson uses his long legs to tangle up the top man. Lee gets in a few more punches before the horn, then an extremely late punch well after referee Dean gets between the fighters.
Sherdog Scores
Tristen Critchfield scores the round 10-9 Lee
Brian Knapp scores the round 10-9 Lee
Chris Nelson scores the round 10-9 Lee

is EXACTLY what happened. Im not sure what's going on in your personal life to be that desperately angry about something so stupid, and being obviously wrong in the process, but you need to settle down a bit.

v4MjFdj.png

#26 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 57,709 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 05:18 PM

That's exactly what I said, dummy.

amazin