Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Who should fight the winner of Khabib vs. McGregor?

Who Should Fight The Winner of Khabib vs. McGregor  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should It Be?

• Nate Diaz?
    • Dustin Poirier?
    • GSP?
    • Tony Ferguson?
    • (Other choice) say who in comments

Bit of a stupid post, Winner of Dustin vs Nate means only 1 of them should even be mentioned and we don't know which, GSP can **** off, Kevin Lee should be on the list. So really its between Kevin Lee, Tony and the WINNER of Nate/Dustin

• Like 1

Tony is on one of the longest winning streaks in the UFC and already beat Lee so it's really not much of a question as long as he is healthy.

• Like 4

Tony is on one of the longest winning streaks in the UFC and already beat Lee so it's really not much of a question as long as he is healthy.

This is the correct answer.

• Like 3

He is the obvious choice, but will he ever be healthy like? I know if Khabib beats Conor they will not be making that fight 

Tony Ferguson has one win in the last 18 months, and the guy was kicking his **** with a staph infection. LOL

probably t-ferg

if he isnt healthy by then, winner of diaz vs poirer

I have a feeling we will get ferg vs lee 2 before ferg or lee get title shot

Edited by PunchBag

If Conor wins it will be Georges

its the only fight that both fighters would want, Conor doesn't want to fight Tony or Poirier and GSP doesn't want to fight anyone that won't draw PPVs

• Like 1

If Conor wins the only fight he will be willing to take afterwards is GSP.

Lobov's life is going to be permanently in danger from the fighters wanting to get a red panty night. 

If Khabib wins then give it to MTP or Poirier.

This kind of questions will always have 2 answers: a logic one and a New FC one.

The logic would be Ferg, Dustin or Lee.

The New FC is hoping for Nate to beat Dustin and Conor, somehow beat Khabib.

For as much I became a Dustin fan and he deserves that shot, I dont think he got what it takes to beat Conor or Khabib.

Tony

Dustin

Rematch

THEN Kevin if he beats someone else first and makes weight

I voted T Ferg, but it's a qualification vote.

If Conor wins, Tony for sure. No interest in the trilogy, or another beatdown of Porier, or a rematch.

If Khabib wins I'd be up for anything but give Ferg the shot.

Absolutely NO interest is seeing GSP.

Edited by pjbear05

I'd say ferg but he damn near got slept 4 times against vannata, conor would murder him in the first exchange.

Khabib vs nate would be fun and probably the best khabib fight, competitively speaking.

200lb mw gsp shouldn't even be in conversation. Let him try to make weight at 170 for winner of till/woodley and try to make ww relevant again.

Kevin Lee will never be more than #2, he's joe benavidez of lw.

I like Dustin and he's good everywhere but I just see everyone being better than him somewhere by a sizable margin, he would beat Kevin Lee though and maybe conor in rematch.

Diaz is the only guy who can hang with khabib for 5 rounds i think. Conor can sleep anyone in the division except diaz.

Ferg vs diaz looks good but diaz clowns then sleeps ferg with punches in bunches.

If khabib can hide his chin from conor and nate nobody else beats him, until damien maia fasts for 6 months and makes 155 lol

Diaz is the only guy who can hang with khabib for 5 rounds i think. Conor can sleep anyone in the division except diaz.

Ferg vs diaz looks good but diaz clowns then sleeps ferg with punches in bunches.

If khabib can hide his chin from conor and nate nobody else beats him, until damien maia fasts for 6 months and makes 155 lol

maia wouldn't be able to take khabib down and his striking is dog ****

I'd say ferg but he damn near got slept 4 times against vannata, conor would murder him in the first exchange.

Khabib vs nate would be fun and probably the best khabib fight, competitively speaking.

200lb mw gsp shouldn't even be in conversation. Let him try to make weight at 170 for winner of till/woodley and try to make ww relevant again.

Kevin Lee will never be more than #2, he's joe benavidez of lw.

I like Dustin and he's good everywhere but I just see everyone being better than him somewhere by a sizable margin, he would beat Kevin Lee though and maybe conor in rematch.

This is a lot of stupid stuff here.