Akeller901

UFC 229 presale

With fight club, and if I log in right at 10 will I be able to get a ticket for nosebleeds? I heard there's a new law passed about bots buying tickets...

Edited by Akeller901

Basically I'm wondering, with me buying fight club and getting tickets 2 days early, if I buy as soon as they go on sale do I have a good chance to get cheap tickets before they sell out due to bots?

There is no way that anyone can answer that question. The demand will be high but we have no idea how high.

• Like 1

Basically I'm wondering, with me buying fight club and getting tickets 2 days early, if I buy as soon as they go on sale do I have a good chance to get cheap tickets before they sell out due to bots?

What are these bots you speak of?

I got an idea. Give me your credit card number. We will both try to buy tickets first thing when available. With both of us working together, these bots you speak of won't have a chance to get our seats.

There is no way that anyone can answer that question. The demand will be high but we have no idea how high.

Thanks, what's the best way to have payment info ready? Is there a faster way than just having it right there ready to type in?

I got an idea. Give me your credit card number. We will both try to buy tickets first thing when available. With both of us working together, these bots you speak of won't have a chance to get our seats.

And I'm supposed to trust you with my credit card??????????

And I'm supposed to trust you with my credit card??????????

You dont stand a chance then. The arena will be filled with bots. They win.