Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

Who is Kevin Lee gonna beat up October 6th?

He's already started training camp without an opponent because Iaquinta and these other cans are shook.  

Where you at Pettis?  Where you at motherf*cker?!

• Like 1

Jake Mathews could get it again at 170 if he was ranked.

He isn't

Jake would KO that can at WW bro but he isn't hiding in midgetville

MTP will be in the main event on that card. I doubt Khabib will show up, so it'll be Conor getting his brain turned to mush.

• Like 1

MTP will be in the main event on that card. I doubt Khabib will show up, so it'll be Conor getting his brain turned to mush.

So even if Khabib shows up Conor is going to tap to strikes?

I guess Dana was right when he said they are paying Conor like he's part owner.  

• Like 1

They could both throw him around, talk to him, slap him and make him quit.  Khabib's wrist control will be hard to deal with and Kevin spiking him on his head could be an issue.  I could see Kevin Lee losing via DQ because he "illegally" dumps Conor directly on his head.  There is a rule against that or used to be.

• Like 1

Unless Conor has had Dan Gable living at his house this whole time, and teaching him wrestling every second of every day, yeah.. He's getting raped at 229.

• Like 1

I think even though they are barely ranked Kevin gives Dan Hooker or the kid on steroids that beat OAM a shot.  Unless they're scared...

I actually kinda like Dan Hooker no need to see him get killed just yet.  I'd rather see the kid on the gear get bullied.  Hernandez I believe.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1

Speaking of WCC, Dan Hooker is about the size of Luke Rockhold. lol

MTP would send that idiot into retirement, but Dan Hooker doesn't deserve a fight with Diego Sanchez, much less MTP.

• Like 1

Hernandez is scrappy. I wouldn't mind seeing Lee take on Hernandez. But, it wouldn't happen now, because Lee has nothing to gain from that fight.

• Like 1

**** that he has a payday and would most likely open up the main card or headline the prelims.

That kid beat someone from Canada, I can't even remember his initials.  He's been talking chit after winning decision against a random Canadian.

#13 ain't bad and Kevin's check doesn't change unless he slides into the main.

• Like 1

Man, if accepts that fight, and then one of the main guys drops out, then he has some ranbob running his mouth like he ducked him.

The kid lives in Vegas. He doesn't need to accept a fight to be on weight and ready.

• Like 1

Negative give that roided boy the fight.  They'll have to slide a wmma fight on the main card so just make it main prelim.  Kevin will bully that boy

Hernandez smokes lee in 2, hooker is a good fight. Mtp is overrated, he's got heart though, he's been hurt a few times and pulled a W out of it. I just think the cut is too hard for him, he's stuck to big for 155 mass wise, too small for 170, they need 135,150,165,175,190,210,211-235,235+ divisions. Or something like that

Hernandez smokes lee in 2, hooker is a good fight. Mtp is overrated, he's got heart though, he's been hurt a few times and pulled a W out of it. I just think the cut is too hard for him, he's stuck to big for 155 mass wise, too small for 170, they need 135,150,165,175,190,210,211-235,235+ divisions. Or something like that

Hernandez couldn't hurt OAM, but he beats Lee?? Are you drunk? Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1