UFC 229 McGregor vs kabib AXS UFC fight club

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 DevineAaron

DevineAaron
  • Ultimate
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 12:55 PM

Right By some miracle after getting $5k tickets for like and hour, I manage to get 2 tickets for $800. I was just rushing through just to confirm the buy. I picked FlashSeat deliever. But it's not in Ireland App Store. I manage to download on the US App Store, but as I type in my card details and Address. It only allows me to pick US or Canada. I'm from Ireland and Iv no idea how to actually get my tickets. Any one have an idea. I contacted customer service so hopefully they can make thing easier. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by DevineAaron, 15 August 2018 - 01:02 PM.

• adam.wood13 likes this

#2 Geodaly

Geodaly
  • Ultimate
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 01:16 PM

Right By some miracle after getting $5k tickets for like and hour, I manage to get 2 tickets for $800. I was just rushing through just to confirm the buy. I picked FlashSeat deliever. But it's not in Ireland App Store. I manage to download on the US App Store, but as I type in my card details and Address. It only allows me to pick US or Canada. I'm from Ireland and Iv no idea how to actually get my tickets. Any one have an idea. I contacted customer service so hopefully they can make thing easier. Any help would be appreciated.

I have the same problem, if you manage to find the answer I would appreciate it if you could let me know how you resolved it. If I find out in the meantime I'll let you know too.

Edited by Geodaly, 15 August 2018 - 01:17 PM.

#3 penachris7

penachris7
  • Ultimate
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 01:16 PM

How did you get those tickets, did the lower cost ones sell out already?

• DevineAaron likes this

#4 DevineAaron

DevineAaron
  • Ultimate
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 01:25 PM

How did you get those tickets, did the lower cost ones sell out already?

it's still selling for me. Tickets are cheaper now. From what I can see. Seems like you mit have to wait for the 17th

Edited by DevineAaron, 15 August 2018 - 01:44 PM.

#5 DevineAaron

DevineAaron
  • Ultimate
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 01:27 PM

I have the same problem, if you manage to find the answer I would appreciate it if you could let me know how you resolved it. If I find out in the meantime I'll let you know too.

I will man. Why did they make it sooo confusing! Just bloody send the damn physical ticket or email it! Not some stupid app.
  • adam.wood13 likes this

#6 blobbydoc55

blobbydoc55
  • Ultimate
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 03:48 PM

just present your Credit card on the night...

• AndyWang and Gormo3000 like this

#7 adam.wood13

adam.wood13
  • Elite
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 06:51 PM

I have the same problem after being unable to purchase tickets through fight club / axs.

Not happy re how UFC say we get first choice for pre-sale but you can't even scroll over your section to select your seat/prices or they give you auto 5K tickets.

I had to risk and purchase on Vividseats but also have same problem in that I'm not from USA or Canada and can't get the Flashseat App. If I put my USA contact address I then get the issue of my non USA phone number even with the international code not being accepted.

Can anyone advise how I can get my tickets?

I've emailed support at UFC, T-Mobile Arena, Axs, Vividseats and Flash seats hours ago but no reply. 

Thanks everyone.

#8 Gormo3000

Gormo3000
  • Ultimate
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 07:36 PM

just present your Credit card on the night...

Is this a way around this stupid AXS App not working? Have you had this happen yourself with success?

I'm coming all the way from Oz and can't get the app here. But from all the reviews it seems like a waste of time anyway.

As long as we will get in the doors by showing the Credit Card then my mind is at ease. AXS - What a joke!

• adam.wood13 likes this

#9 Matthewmaccoll

Matthewmaccoll
  • Ultimate
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 08:36 PM

I have the same issue with the flash tickets as I'm coming from Sydney and can't get into the app to find my tickets. Is it 100% that I can show the credit card at the door and will get in ok? Planning on emailing every company possible about this but would be good to hear from someone that has been through it before and knows what's going on. Any help would be greatful,cheers.
  • adam.wood13 likes this

#10 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 09:12 PM

You going to pay all that money to watch Conor tap to strikes?

giphy.gif

LikableLittleGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#11 ThomasCooke2791

ThomasCooke2791
  • Ultimate
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:18 AM

Im from London and i used that option aswel when i registered for the flash seats account I put the address of my hotel worked fine and the tickets appeared on the app after couple hours

#12 adam.wood13

adam.wood13
  • Elite
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 08:07 PM

Okay got this from Flash seats', here's the info.

Thank you for contacting Flash Seats Customer Service.

*Keep in mind that flash seats tickets will not be delivered until 08/18/2018. You may not see the event appear on the AXS application on that day, but you should on the Flash Seats application if you are eligible to download it.

If you do not receive an notification from flash seats on that day, Please contact us to have us push the tickets through. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

Flash Seats eliminates paper tickets. Instead of the mobile application, for INTERNATIONAL users and those not able to download the application, the credit card used to make the purchase will be swiped by a Guest Services Representative using a handheld device at the venue entrance (International users will not be able to download the mobile application). You will then receive a Seat Locator identifying your seats for all seats in your account. It is a very quick and easy way to enter your event/show.

Remember that the Seat Locator simply shows the location of your seats; it is not a ticket and cannot be used for entry into the arena. With Flash Seats, your credit card is what gets you into the venue if that is the only option available to you.

For international users, if you would like to view your tickets, you will need to put an U.S. address on the Flash Seats profile. If you're staying at a hotel or with friends, you may use their phone number and address to complete the profile.

If you have any additional questions please let us know.

Thank you,

Flash Seats

#13 naughtybandit

naughtybandit
  • Ultimate
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 05:08 AM

Same here. Ireland. Hoping that my Visa Debit works at the gate. Such unnecessary stress like. Just give me my ticket

#14 naughtybandit

naughtybandit
  • Ultimate
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 10:39 PM

I tweeted @FastSeats on Twitter last night. No sign of my ticket since pre sale. They had the tickets in my account within 5 minutes. That was the only way that I could get a proper response.

Edited by naughtybandit, 17 August 2018 - 10:41 PM.

#15 DevineAaron

DevineAaron
  • Ultimate
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 01:16 AM

I tweeted @FastSeats on Twitter last night. No sign of my ticket since pre sale. They had the tickets in my account within 5 minutes. That was the only way that I could get a proper response.

I replied an email to them last night. Still waiting for a response. So Unnecessarily complicated.
  • naughtybandit likes this

#16 naughtybandit

naughtybandit
  • Ultimate
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 03:56 AM

I replied an email to them last night. Still waiting for a response. So Unnecessarily complicated.

An actual email? You should Tweet them. Everybody I have told has now got them through Twitter.

#17 DevineAaron

DevineAaron
  • Ultimate
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 09:04 AM

An actual email? You should Tweet them. Everybody I have told has now got them through Twitter.

yeah I'm not tweeting it to them. They've responded so hopefully I'll have the tickets soon. Twitter seems to be the better way to contact them. Follow and DM them.

#18 mark842

mark842
  • Ultimate
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:21 AM

Agree, I had to use twitter too. Private message obviously, not a public post! Got mine in my account after a few hours. Sent them an email 3 days ago, no response yet. Don't hold much hope of getting one either.

#19 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 17,489 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 04:28 PM

You going to pay all that money to watch Conor tap to strikes?

giphy.gif

Keep your bad attitude out of the help section jerk

#20 Spooner121

Spooner121
  • Ultimate
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 08:24 AM

I'm the same here in Ireland. This flash seat thing is a disaster.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: UFC 229, McGregor vs kabib, AXS, UFC fight club