MarkyLaird

Best 3 fighters ever from ANY TUF

My 3 favourites from TUF WOULD HAVE TO BE - who are yours ?

1- Nicks little brother - NATE DIAZ . What a character he is one of my favs for sure ...

2- El Cucuy - Tony ‘buggerlugs’ Ferguson ... the guys as tough as anyone and most unique in his style..

3- Thug Rose - Namajunas ... smashing Joanna 2wice and just her attitude in general is heart warming

1st comment back after a 4 years absence recovering from believe it or not being shot in the back from a shotgun ... all good now tho

1st comment of many I’m just warning the community right now that the No1 MMA fan in the world is back .. 2.0

Comment with me on this 1 and I’ll always comment with you in return

Regards from Scotland ????????????????????????????

Edited by MarkyLaird
  • Like 1

As soon as I seen buggerlugs I knew this was a fellow Scotsman haha

In no particular order

1. TJ Dillashaw

2. Michael Bisping

3. Forrest Griffin

As soon as I seen buggerlugs I knew this was a fellow Scotsman haha

In no particular order

1. TJ Dillashaw

2. Michael Bisping

3. Forrest Griffin

Forrest Griffin?  So he managed a title that he lost via knockout to none other than Rashad Evans who also beat Bisping.  Bader would still be a better light heavy to choose.

Forrest Griffin was turrible.

Forrest Griffin?  So he managed a title that he lost via knockout to none other than Rashad Evans who also beat Bisping.  Bader would still be a better light heavy to choose.

Forrest Griffin was turrible.

1. Had one of GOATiest fights of all time. (helped make the ufc what it is)
  2. Won the title
  3. Beat four UFC Champs

He was far from terrible.

I think Rashad just stayed on far too long hurt his legacy.

1. Robert Whittaker - Beat possibly the scariest dude in the entire UFC .... twice

2. Forrest Griffin - Made the UFC possible really, if it were not for his fight it would have ended, also was a champ

3. Tie between Bisping and TJ - If TJ can fight anyone other than Cody for the belt and not get knocked out then he will be ahead of Bisping. 

Tony misses out narrowly due to the fact he has not actually achieved anything of note to date, interim titles are bull****, ****em

The Forrest vs Bonnar fight keeping the UFC alive isn't really factually correct. It helped it grow a lot faster but there was a reason people were watching that season. Chuck and Tito were already stars. So were guys like Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, and Couture. If Bonnar vs Forrest was an average fight the UFC would have still made it. PPVs were already trending upward before season 1. In college we had 30-40 people in a house watching PPVs before TUF was ever a thing.

• Like 1

lol

Hes great on Joe Rogan podcast tho.

On the topic of TUF i would have to say:

Forrest Griffin

Rashad Evans

Michael Bisping

They've all been champions and have made a substantial mark in the UFC. Say what you want about Griffin, but that dude was a dog! He'd fight anyone on any notice and his fights were always entertaining, even his losses.

Bisping improved by miles over the years. Dont care for him but hes definitely good.

Rashad is probably the best out of the bunch listed. He was really good in his day.

I also want to give shout outs to Diego Sanchez, Kenny Florian, Joe Daddy Stevenson, Nate Diaz and my personal favorite of all the TUF alumn....Matt Serra!

Edited by JujitsWho

On 8/17/2018 at 5:30 PM, MarkyLaird said:

My 3 favourites from TUF WOULD HAVE TO BE - who are yours ?

1- Nicks little brother - NATE DIAZ . What a character he is one of my favs for sure ...

2- El Cucuy - Tony ‘buggerlugs’ Ferguson ... the guys as tough as anyone and most unique in his style..

3- Thug Rose - Namajunas ... smashing Joanna 2wice and just her attitude in general is heart warming

1st comment back after a 4 years absence recovering from believe it or not being shot in the back from a shotgun ... all good now tho

1st comment of many I’m just warning the community right now that the No1 MMA fan in the world is back .. 2.0

Comment with me on this 1 and I’ll always comment with you in return

Regards from Scotland ????????????????????????????

Let's do this.