Sign in to follow this  
roker7057

Fight Club Double Charge

Wow, got the same flash seats problem but also when got receipt from axs they charged me again for fight club!?!

Have emailed axs and ufc but no response!

Anybody else had same issue and managed to get resolved?

This makes my ufc fightbclub t-shirt a $180 shirt!!!

When you buy tickets in presale there is always a option to buy a membership and tickets together as well as a straight up tickets for members option.

You selected the wrong option and bought membership and tickets together.

Edited by Marble
  • Like 2

Cheers, could have done - rushing through, trying to get to complete screen as soon as I could in order to get the tickets. Sold out in 3 mins!?

Any tips please on getting them to credit back the Fight Club charge?

Not sure why this would be an option on pre-sale as only Fight Club members should have been eligible?

I bet even McGregor has cheaper t-shirts kn his wardrobe than this!!!

Cheers, could have done - rushing through, trying to get to complete screen as soon as I could in order to get the tickets. Sold out in 3 mins!?

Any tips please on getting them to credit back the Fight Club charge?

Not sure why this would be an option on pre-sale as only Fight Club members should have been eligible?

I bet even McGregor has cheaper t-shirts kn his wardrobe than this!!!

I couldn't offer any tips to get your money back. Essentially your asking them to refund you due to your own failure to read what you were buying.

On TM you enter the presale without entering your unique presale code so the option to by a membership at this stage makes sense if you haven't already got one. When you chose presale (without the membership included) it then asks you for the code after this if your code is correct it sends you into the ticket selection stage. I cant recall if it was the same for AXS but I know they had the option of membership and tickets.

FYI the tickets did not sell out in 3 minutes, there's still face value tickets on sale now through AXS.

Your user name, any thing to do with Roker Park NE England?

Edited by Marble

Cheers mate, can but try yup, roker park former home of sunderland afc, my team

I thought so, all makes sense now......one question....have you ever seen a Mackem in Milan??

Makems are everywhere! Even seen them off the beaten track in Mauritius & Peru but come to think of it, been to Milan a few times cant recall seeing a Makem

• Like 1