Sign in to follow this  
AndyWang

BJ Penn vs Ryan Hall in the works

RIP in peace BJ fans

You're wrong, this time is different. He's actually training for the first time in his life.

Penn finna take all the belts.

• Like 4

Why?

Because he's a legend, that's why.

If you wanna ask why about something ask why those two cans Chuck and Tito are fighting.

• Like 2

Juice and Sober will not divide us!!!

Not needed.  BJ has done that himself.

For ****'s sake man just give it up already.  Getting beat up by Dennis Siver is one thing but I don't even remember who the **** Ryan Hall is.  Losing to a random would be beyond embarrassing.  At least Dennis got smacked around by Conor on free TV.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 6

... he pulled out of the headliner w/ Lamas in Manila Oct '16 due to supposed injury,

bs, low/poor ticket sales ... there is zero interest in ufc in this part of the world -

... ryan hall in bumfk usa ........... stop it plz w/ the 40yr olds

i think bj penn is suffering from alzheimers.  he keeps forgetting that he should have retired 8 years ago.

• Like 2

Because he's a legend, that's why.

I mean.. his wins over Maynard and Lobov were pretty one sided, but legend?? Come on, man.

This Hall guy seems to be taking the Mickey Gall approach. Fight randoms once every year or so, go nowhere in the rankings, rinse and repeat.

• Like 1

I mean.. his wins over Maynard and Lobov were pretty one sided, but legend?? Come on, man.

This Hall guy seems to be taking the Mickey Gall approach. Fight randoms once every year or so, go nowhere in the rankings, rinse and repeat.

Actually he wanted a ranked opponent and the UFC wouldn't give him one.

ESPN in March

The 33-year-old has not suffered any serious injury during that time, or fallen into some muddled contract dispute.

Hall's issue is he is only willing to fight someone he believes is a legitimate, high-level challenge. And in the past 15 months, the UFC hasn't been able to offer that.

Actually he wanted a ranked opponent and the UFC wouldn't give him one.

ESPN in March

The 33-year-old has not suffered any serious injury during that time, or fallen into some muddled contract dispute.

Hall's issue is he is only willing to fight someone he believes is a legitimate, high-level challenge. And in the past 15 months, the UFC hasn't been able to offer that.

I knew that actually. But realistically, his win over Maynard was no more impressive than Yakovlev's, and that clown isn't even with the company anymore. The wins that Hall has are over total cans. He doesn't deserve anything more than a can fight, especially when he's being a jack*ss, and turning down fights for literally years straight.

i think bj penn is suffering from alzheimers.  he keeps forgetting that he should have retired 8 years ago.

^^^This. I've always liked Penn, but my God BJ, give it up before you get yourself killed.

^^^This. I've always liked Penn, but my God BJ, give it up before you get yourself killed.

It's Ryan ****ing Hall

• Like 2

Holy cringe this is the guy that just flopped around on the canvas against Maynard and then acted like his performance wasn't absolute chit?!

I talked to Dana and he assured me that this tristar dipchit would be buried in the desert for that crap.  It's good to see that he's staying busy by taking his third fight in 6 years.

When you Google Ryan Hall is says Ryan Hall (grappler) lol

I dont know whats more plausible Bj Penn winning a fight in 2018-2019 or Mozz and Soup becoming best friends.

Bj will be a current 3 division champion in the UFC, lightweight, heavyweight and a new openweight division before I am friends with a deadbeat felon

• Like 1

You people disgust me.

BJ Penn, FW Champ 2019!

I would make him the favorite, but I wouldn't be confident plunking down money on BJ against Soup at this point.

• Like 1

I cant wish for a sharp enough piece of Lego for you all to tread on!!

May all of you catch a disease..preferably curable within 3 months.. and have constant swamp butt combined with public awkward scratching

• Like 8

May all of you catch a disease..preferably curable within 3 months.. and have constant swamp butt combined with public awkward scratching

We're going to need you to be BJ's strength and conditioning coach

He will be UNBEATABLE

• Like 5

Put everything on Hall and retire early.

Yeah you're going to get huge value on the line

Nothing more intelligent than betting on a -1000 favorite

• Like 6

lmao
  • Like 2

Very easy KO for BJ

Most thought the same thing about Dennis Siver. So.....

Ryan Hall via butt scoot beatdown. RIP BJ

Very likely going to happen.

Well NOT watch

I WILL watch just to see BJ get his chit pushed in again since he seems to have to much brain damage to understand he is a can.

Most thought the same thing about Dennis Siver. So.....

Very likely going to happen.

I WILL watch just to see BJ get his chit pushed in again since he seems to have to much brain damage to understand he is a can.

Only idiots underestimate Dennis

Beating him got Conor a title shot ffs

• Like 2

Love BJ but he is really destroying his legacy.

He loses this he will be 1-8-1 in his last 10 fights over 8 years, that's embarrassing.

You're wrong, this time is different. He's actually training for the first time in his life.

Penn finna take all the belts.

He was washed up at 33 years old, what the **** makes you think he'll stop sucking at 39?