Sign in to follow this  
AndyWang

BJ Penn vs Ryan Hall in the works

I cant wish for a sharp enough piece of Lego for you all to tread on!!

May all of you catch a disease..preferably curable within 3 months.. and have constant swamp butt combined with public awkward scratching

photo-385668.jpg?_r=1534615496

• Like 3

Oh no.

It's been hard enough seeing BJ lose to half decent guys, but Hall's that roly-poly guy with the twitches right?

That would be too much to stomach.

• Like 1

cash your buddy proz just told us in the premium section that this fight is official for UFC 232 the year end vegas card

i looked it up and it is true unfortunately everyone

• Like 1

May all of you catch a disease..preferably curable within 3 months.. and have constant swamp butt combined with public awkward scratching

Couldn't find a Captain Canada shirt?
  • Like 2

Really? BJ has lost 5 in a row one of those was against Dennis frigging Siver for god sake are they waiting till he has all the CTE before making him stop?

Really? BJ has lost 5 in a row one of those was against Dennis frigging Siver for god sake are they waiting till he has all the CTE before making him stop?

this is just a warm up fight. win or lose, bj penn is gonna get a chance to take on max holloway for the title right afterwards. assuming that holloway doesnt tuck his d*ck and pull out of this fight too.

sure brock lesnar hasnt won a fight in over 8 years, but he's gonna get his title shot when he returns from his latest steroid suspension.  so its only fair that bj penn gets a shot to become champ again.  the ufc is running out of marketable fighters to promote now that cm punk and their poster girl ronda rousey got exposed for the frauds that they are.  theyre not gonna have any draws other than GSP if Conor gets diggled by Khabib and Jon Jones decides to go on another bender

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

this is just a warm up fight. win or lose, bj penn is gonna get a chance to take on max holloway for the title right afterwards. assuming that holloway doesnt tuck his d*ck and pull out of this fight too.

sure brock lesnar hasnt won a fight in over 8 years, but he's gonna get his title shot when he returns from his latest steroid suspension.  so its only fair that bj penn gets a shot to become champ again.  the ufc is running out of marketable fighters to promote now that cm punk and their poster girl ronda rousey got exposed for the frauds that they are.  theyre not gonna have any draws other than GSP if Conor gets diggled by Khabib and Jon Jones decides to go on another bender

Mate I just don't wanna see BJ die in the cage lol especially against Ryan Hall.

So we all get to watch BJ Penn's death live on t.v.

Sorry Chad

When panther stalking Penn returns ala Hughes vs Penn 3 you all will be in the fetal position...

Hughes thought he got knocked out by a kick..that's how hard GOATPENN hits in the pocket...

I swear I will drown a box of puppies in coconut milk if he loses...

• Like 8

When panther stalking Penn returns ala Hughes vs Penn 3 you all will be in the fetal position...

Hughes thought he got knocked out by a kick..that's how hard GOATPENN hits in the pocket...

Eh Guy dont you drown no puppies buddy
  • Like 1

The MMAGods owe us a spectacular BJ Penn KO win. THEY OWE US!

• Like 3

I really don’t want to watch BJ fight anymore. At least they haven’t given him someone like Yair again to get a beat down.

• Like 2

I really don’t want to watch BJ fight anymore. At least they haven’t given him someone like Yair again to get a beat down.

The Yair fight was sad to watch!

At least, BJ made that mexican clown think he was all that then he got a reality check with Frankie lol

• Like 1

Who painted a portrait of a man on that brick wall ? Edited by Omoplataypus
  • Like 2

Man....Im probably the biggest Penn fan around and i really wish he'd just sail off into the sunset. He hasn't been BJ Penn since the 2nd loss to GSP. Hes had decent fights but its not the same guy.

In his day, he was a god damn phenom, but the more this sport evolves, the bigger the gap grows between what he used to do and what he can do now.

Ill always be a Penn fan, but i dont like watching him lose. It hurts my soul a little bit. Its like watching Big Nog or Shogun lose. Painful to sit through.

• Like 1

Man....Im probably the biggest Penn fan around and i really wish he'd just sail off into the sunset. He hasn't been BJ Penn since the 2nd loss to GSP. Hes had decent fights but its not the same guy.

In his day, he was a god damn phenom, but the more this sport evolves, the bigger the gap grows between what he used to do and what he can do now.

Ill always be a Penn fan, but i dont like watching him lose. It hurts my soul a little bit. Its like watching Big Nog or Shogun lose. Painful to sit through.

That's a bold claim Mr BEG.  Please establish your credentials.  

I agree though.  This would be the saddest in the latest of a long line of sad BJ Penn fights.

• Like 1

That's a bold claim Mr BEG. Please establish your credentials.

I agree though. This would be the saddest in the latest of a long line of sad BJ Penn fights.

Well i did say probably. But its pretty well known by people that know me that ive always swang on BJs nuts lol. Ive argued for him and defended him more times than i can count.

He was my avatar for many many years.

But at the same time ill never pick a guy to win just because i like him more. Ill still pull for him to win, but if im seriously picking i use my eyes and brain, not my heart.

Some people view that as not being a fan and thats cool. I just see it as being logical.

Well i did say probably. But its pretty well known by people that know me that ive always swang on BJs nuts lol. Ive argued for him and defended him more times than i can count.

He was my avatar for many many years.

But at the same time ill never pick a guy to win just because i like him more. Ill still pull for him to win, but if im seriously picking i use my eyes and brain, not my heart.

Some people view that as not being a fan and thats cool. I just see it as being logical.

... what the hell is Penn thinking, .. is he bored, needs money, or something freaky ?

he has fans feeling sorry for him .... very distasteful imo

Edited by Bezerker101

That's a bold claim Mr BEG.  Please establish your credentials.  

I agree though.  This would be the saddest in the latest of a long line of sad BJ Penn fights.

... he's 110% legit '09er