Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

Eminem and other dope white rappers now thread

Ho-lee-chitballs.

TBE.

There's no arguing anymore. Dude just took the GOAT whiteboy status and ripped the industry to shreds.

Edited topic as this has evolved meow

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 3

Is it actually good because he's fallen off hard. 

I think it's good.  Revival made me want to kill myself.  I kinda half-listened to it once and never again.  

• Like 1

I think it's good. Revival made me want to kill myself. I kinda half-listened to it once and never again.

same here, i didnt really rate anything after about half of eminem show, this is absolute fire
  • Like 3

same here, i didnt really rate anything after about half of eminem show, this is absolute fire

I was geeking out over it last night when I got absurdly high.  

• Like 2

hope there is better tracks than that on the rest of the album... I have absolutely no desire to ever hear Fall again, was uninspired and flat.

• Like 1

hope there is better tracks than that on the rest of the album... I have absolutely no desire to ever hear Fall again, was uninspired and flat.

listening to a complex multi layered lyrical piece like that once and judging it would probably suggest that this type of thing isn't for you

he doesnt stutter.... he doesnt mumble... he was direct, it wasnt heavily laden with metaphor... and it was flat as hell, self sevring and uninspiring. If it took you multiple times to understand, maybe this type of thing isnt for you.

• Like 1

he doesnt stutter.... he doesnt mumble... he was direct, it wasnt heavily laden with metaphor... and it was flat as hell, self sevring and uninspiring. If it took you multiple times to understand, maybe this type of thing isnt for you.

different strokes i guess. I thought it was dope

• Like 1

different strokes i guess. I thought it was dope

I can understand why in a way.... though his best content lyrically seems as though it was sent to a producer as an acapella and they fell short on beat matching it. 

Maybe I expect too much from him, but he has to be more than quick and clever. It just feels half cooked, like he threw timing and flow to the wayside, and we know he can and has got it in his arsenal to do it all.

I can understand why in a way.... though his best content lyrically seems as though it was sent to a producer as an acapella and they fell short on beat matching it.

Maybe I expect too much from him, but he has to be more than quick and clever. It just feels half cooked, like he threw timing and flow to the wayside, and we know he can and has got it in his arsenal to do it all.

Dre made all the beats, the entire album is taking shots at all the ppl who dissed the last album, mocking their style over their type of beats then putting them away in the last verse. i agree with what you're saying to a point though Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 1

Damn, he's still making his living off of the names of other people, huh? Brutal.

I suppose that's typical from him and his cohorts. 50 Cent got famous by literally naming every rapper he could think of How To Rob.

I am 3 tracks in and am starting to think you are trolling me.

The reason he was so good was that he was a brilliant wordsmith, and it’s hard to appreciate that talent when I can’t understand a ****ing word he’s saying because he’s trying to do that speed rap garbage. I assume that’s what’s trendy to the kids these days but I think it’s hot ****ing garbage.

I’m going into work so I’m giving it another couple tracks and then deleting it unless he stops raping my ear drums

• Like 3

Em is dog chit and has been for 10+ years, but this is why you don't use Hollywood Reporter.

In this article, they are gushing about the album.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/eminems-kamikaze-biggest-targets-revelations-surprise-album-1138960

• Like 1

Didn't find it turrible like his last one but i'm not really feeling this one either but i haven't listened to the whole album yet. The "music" part just isn't there enough for me. 

It seems like M purposely has chit music so he can carry it with his lyrics and make them the focus but if you don't have me with the sound FIRST it's gonna be hard for me to give AF about how dope your flow and word smith lyrics are. 

Also some songs his voice sounds so whine and nasal that it is cringe annoying. Like if an angry Ben Shapiro had to live in the ghetto for a year and rap his way out LOL. 

Edited by StompGrind

Em is dog chit and has been for 10+ years, but this is why you don't use Hollywood Reporter.

In this article, they are gushing about the album.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/news/eminems-kamikaze-biggest-targets-revelations-surprise-album-1138960

It’s almost as if that publication has more than one person on staff.

• Like 4

Are you sure??

The only thing I’m sure of is that ozpride poisoned my family with wolf tickets.

• Like 3

The only thing I’m sure of is that ozpride poisoned my family with wolf tickets.

You made a conscious decision to listen to Eminem after the year 2005 and like Charlie Brown kicking the football you thought this time would be different.

Hard to blame Oz for that, you knew better.

• Like 3

Em wouldn't even crack my hip hop top 5. The people that believe he's the greatest rapper of all time are delusional as ****, or just have horrible taste in music.

• Like 1

You made a conscious decision to listen to Eminem after the year 2005 and like Charlie Brown kicking the football you thought this time would be different.

Hard to blame Oz for that, you knew better.

Thanks for the input, buzz killington. Don’t you have more competing op-Ed’s to warn the general public about? Edited by 12er™
  • Like 1

I am 3 tracks in and am starting to think you are trolling me.

The reason he was so good was that he was a brilliant wordsmith, and it’s hard to appreciate that talent when I can’t understand a **** word he’s saying because he’s trying to do that speed rap garbage. I assume that’s what’s trendy to the kids these days but I think it’s hot **** garbage.

I’m going into work so I’m giving it another couple tracks and then deleting it unless he stops raping my ear drums

I think your baby has raped your eardrums m8, you can understand him fine

Em wouldn't even crack my hip hop top 5. The people that believe he's the greatest rapper of all time are delusional as ****, or just have horrible taste in music.

who's your top 5?

In no order.

Nas

Biggie

Andre

Cube

Bizzy

Love all those guys (assuming you mean Biz Markie and not Bizzy Bone or that Korean can lol) but not sure I'd put any in my top 5 except Biggie on flow alone. Top 5 OAT is subjective AF lol

Love all those guys (assuming you mean Biz Markie and not Bizzy Bone or that Korean can lol) but not sure I'd put any in my top 5 except Biggie on flow alone. Top 5 OAT is subjective AF lol

Nope I meant Bizzy Bone.

• Like 1

Oz has the musical taste of a fifteen year old girl. Real talk.

Kanye av and only likes black rappers. You have no place in any music thread, wigger

• Like 2

Kanye av and only likes black rappers. You have no place in any music thread, wigger

Tell me more about how great Post Malone and 2018 Eminem are.

You got a lot of Bieber on the iPod too?

• Like 1

Tell me more about how great Post Malone and 2018 Eminem are.

You got a lot of Bieber on the iPod too?

I don't understand this Post Malone cracker.  

• Like 3

who's your top 5?

no particular order

necro and ill bill ( murder, murder, kill, kill ) and the whole psychological uncle howie , non phixion plus colabs

Jedi Mind Tricks / AOTP

Boot Camp Clik - heltah skeltah , smiff n wessun ,black moon, OGC, MFC for live

Psycho Realm / Cypress Hill ( soul assasins)

infamous mobb deep / soul assasins / the alchemist

M.O.P / Mash out posse

immortal technique, onyx , joyner, jarren, hopsin , king los , old slaine, snowgoons big left ,danny, etc etc etc

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned
  • Like 2

i grew up listening to the guy but at this point, hes like BJ Penn just sticking around in a young mans game

hip hop isnt like other genres, your window is short and you need to just get the hell out eventually

• Like 2