Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

Eminem and other dope white rappers now thread

Eminem has never made a complete solid great album, he's not an album rapper.

He'll nevwr have an album like illmatic or Cuban links,purple tapes or even a reasonable doubt.

Ems old freestyles over kay slay and the likes of, joints were sick tho.

He's no redman,Sean price,nas or even a raekwon or ghostface he just doesn't have that rawness.

Btw Lupe ends all these clowns careers, they would be googling words his words just to figure what he said bout them lol

Battle rapping,freestyle off the top rap is dying, the guys who can do it get no fame because they don't have face tats.

There's uon p, Chris rivers, and a few other ny guys that are dope, but how many people had black thought on their list before the fmf freestyle? I did, not as high as he is now but I had him top 10.

I'm just saying my 17 yr old nephew thinks xxxtentacion was top 10 and his top album is illmatic, kids dictate this ish now

• Like 1

He'll nevwr have an album like illmatic or Cuban links,purple tapes or even a reasonable doubt.

He's no redman,Sean price,nas or even a raekwon or ghostface he just doesn't have that rawness.

Btw Lupe ends all these clowns careers, they would be googling words his words just to figure what he said bout them lol

The Marshall Matters LP is one of the greatest albums of all time right up there with Stillmatic

• Like 2

The Marshall Matters LP is one of the greatest albums of all time right up there with Stillmatic

Oh back when he was biting on another rappers style and bragging about it on the record?

• Like 1

Oh back when he was biting on another rappers style and bragging about it on the record?

What are you even talking about you dim witted pigeon toed vert-in-training

Kill you

Stan

Who knew

The way I am

Remember me

Im back

Drug Ballad

Amityville

Bish Please 2

Under the Influence

Criminal

All jams

Get a clue

What are you even talking about you dim witted pigeon toed vert-in-training

Kill you

Stan

Who knew

The way I am

Remember me

Im back

Drug Ballad

Amityville

Bish Please 2

Under the Influence

Criminal

All jams

Get a clue

"I'll bite your motherf*cking style just to make it fresher." - Eminem

"I bought Cage's tape, opened it and dubbed over it." - Eminem

He wasn't the first crazy split personality white boy on the scene.  Cage was on a Pete Nice track in 1992 and his life was WAY more f*cked up than Marshall's.

He wasn't the first crazy split personality white boy on the scene. Cage was on a Pete Nice track in 1992 and his life was WAY more f*cked up than Marshall's.

Absolutely no one in the world gives a fook about anything called cage or pete nice... well expect a lint licker like you who wants to play contrarian and act like MM lp isnt a true example of rap excellence

I honestly thought everybody gave up when he was doing the Arab/Indian/Hindu accent on every song.

YOU IDIOTS KEPT LISTENING THAT CHIT?!

• Like 4

Absolutely no one in the world gives a fook about anything called cage or pete nice... well expect a lint licker like you who wants to play contrarian and act like MM lp isnt a true example of rap excellence

It's not.

• Like 1

He wasn't the first crazy split personality white boy on the scene. Cage was on a Pete Nice track in 1992 and his life was WAY more f*cked up than Marshall's.

and Cage bit Rugged Man

that was a joke line fool. cage had some nice stuff on ECA and witb Eon as smutpeddlers but overall his solo work is meh - other than movies. love that chit Edited by OzStraya

1st two albums and the first D12 album were GOAT.

the rest not so much imho opinion.

agreed. my only arguement for this kamikaze chit is its lyrically untouchable

the diss below is fake and fan made.

but that doesn't mean it's not great?

so please don't hate ,give props and no shade.

check it out and let's elaborate

can't wait for the real diss that not eminem but slim shady will create.

ok. i'm out..

fade.. fade.. fade ....

The longer Em takes with this reply, the more I think it's going to be awful.  Why did he feel compelled to get Bizarre on it?  I'm not feeling Bizarre at all, ever.    

The longer Em takes with this reply, the more I think it's going to be awful. Why did he feel compelled to get Bizarre on it? I'm not feeling Bizarre at all, ever.

Bizarre seemed to have gotten himself on it, like so many diabetes medications or zero small chairs or treadmills

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 1

I should ban him for that comment.

im shocked you havent!

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 2

Smh.

The Eminem Show is one of the greatest albums ever

• Like 2

Just use youtube downloader

it wasn't working for me for some reason, neither it or Any Audio Converter (which is my normal go-to) would even start downloading it.  It would just cycle back to the beginning for like 10 mins at a time before saying "download failed"

The stupid ****, is the track I got from iTunes is edited.  Like it makes weird sound effects when he says "my dad's gone crazy" and "not afraid", like they were worried he'd get sued for saying song titles.  

I ended up grabbing it off a torrent site last night as well.  

• Like 1

The stupid ****, is the track I got from iTunes is edited.  Like it makes weird sound effects when he says "my dad's gone crazy" and "not afraid", like they were worried he'd get sued for saying song titles.  

I ended up grabbing it off a torrent site last night as well.  

I hate it when I pay for **** and it's still censored

• Like 2

Action Bronson is underrated.

Fook thats delicious is a Goat show too.

great cook book too. I got it signed when he was filming over here a few years ago

• Like 1

MM and SS albums were excellent top to bottom. MM moreso. You hatin' homie. And you know what? Give illmatic a listen these days, it's one of my favourites but dated horribly.

Lupe is dope but he can't build albums end to end either, half of these guys don't even have creative control of more than 50% of their albums unless they're completely independant like someone like Tonedeff -who blows everybody mentioned in this thread away lyrically, flow wise and as a musician overall btw

Loved everything up to Recovery from Eminem think that was the last album I listened to.

But not gonna lie now listening to rap music I both don't get it, I feel old and feel like im trying to be cool, just a trio of terribleness lol.

zpbAdyr.gif

• Like 1