Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

Eminem and other dope white rappers now thread

MGK diss > Eminem diss

come at me! lol

nah it was good,but not great imo

I agree.  I was expecting more.  Seemed like a whole bunch of "I'm big and you're not" stuff.  

• Like 2

Heard some of Em's interview with Sway on Shade 45 yesterday in my car. He sounded like a straight up child who was looking for beef. Talking about YouTube rabbit holes and all this silly stuff. You would think middle aged millionaires had better things to do with themselves. But you would be wrong.

• Like 1

Heard some of Em's interview with Sway on Shade 45 yesterday in my car. He sounded like a straight up child who was looking for beef. Talking about YouTube rabbit holes and all this silly stuff. You would think middle aged millionaires had better things to do with themselves. But you would be wrong.

He's trying to take it back to the golden age of rap when there was beef everywhere, not this Takeshi 69 complete feggotry

Beef was a background scene in the "golden age" of rap. You didn't dedicate your life to talking smack about some random idiot. You smacked that dude when you saw him, maybe put out one mixtape track tops, and that was it. You didn't make your name on it, and if you did, you were titled a battle rapper.

This is some making your name off of people more liked than you right now. This is some deliberate beef. It's weak. Cardi B and Nicki Minaj is a more gangster beef than this petty Eminem chit.

• Like 2

Beef was a background scene in the "golden age" of rap. You didn't dedicate your life to talking smack about some random idiot. You smacked that dude when you saw him, maybe put out one mixtape track tops, and that was it. You didn't make your name on it, and if you did, you were titled a battle rapper.

This is some making your name off of people more liked than you right now. This is some deliberate beef. It's weak. Cardi B and Nicki Minaj is a more gangster beef than this petty Eminem chit.

Beef was certainly at the forefront of the Biggie/Pac era.

I kind of agree though. These seemingly random disses feel forced.

• Like 1

Some dude started filming himself mouthing off to MGK.  Guy gets kicked out of the bar.  Sees MGK and crew walking down the road, starts talking **** again and gets beat the **** down by MGK's bodyguards.  

Now dude is jawing saying he'll drop the lawsuit if MGK signs a waiver and fights him in an octagon.  

SMFH.  No sympathy for homeboy.  

• Like 2

Some dude started filming himself mouthing off to MGK.  Guy gets kicked out of the bar.  Sees MGK and crew walking down the road, starts talking **** again and gets beat the **** down by MGK's bodyguards.  

Now dude is jawing saying he'll drop the lawsuit if MGK signs a waiver and fights him in an octagon.  

SMFH.  No sympathy for homeboy.  

Ironic considering MGK was chitting on Eminem for having security in that diss track.

• Like 2

Ironic considering MGK was chitting on Eminem for having security in that diss track.

lol yeah I thought the same

I wonder how much he's making to be able to afford 5 bodyguards.  My guess is he beefed up after dropping the diss because of idiots like the goof that confronted him in the bar

I don't think he has them to protect himself from little Marshall though.
  • Like 2

I'm going to say it, I think MGK is ahead in this feud.  Dropped a track that shot to #1 on iTunes, about to drop an EP that'll get 47858934895 times more attention than it would have otherwise.  Depends on what he responds to Killshot with.  

• Like 4

That's the confusing part of these disses. Why do you bother to give attention to some dude you banned from Shade 45?

That was the funniest part of the Sway interview. Sway admitting he invited MGK on Shade 45, and then he had to go back and tell MGK nevermind because Em had banned him from the channel. Some petty little kid chit.

• Like 2

That's the confusing part of these disses. Why do you bother to give attention to some dude you banned from Shade 45?

That was the funniest part of the Sway interview. Sway admitting he invited MGK on Shade 45, and then he had to go back and tell MGK nevermind because Em had banned him from the channel. Some petty little kid chit.

I like how Eminem mentioned the tweet stuff then was like "the reason I dissed him was more petty than that".  Like "hey, yeah I dissed him for some petty *** reason".  Not sure he knows what petty means.  

But for real though, after 20 years in the spotlight he still goes ballistic over someone mentioning his daughter in any context.  Like he hasn't been exploiting her since she was a baby.  

• Like 3

Does Australia get things 10 years later than we do like Africa?

It's the only reason I can think of for Oz to think Em is still relevant.

we get it before you son! You'll catch up soon

I'm going to say it, I think MGK is ahead in this feud. Dropped a track that shot to #1 on iTunes, about to drop an EP that'll get 47858934895 times more attention than it would have otherwise. Depends on what he responds to Killshot with.

I think the same thing. I'll be honest, I really don't follow rap, I had no idea who MGK was before this, now I do. I won't be the only one lol. Dude has gained so much publicity and will make way more money than he would've before.

P.S I listened to both and though MGK's was better (but I am a rap noob lol).

• Like 1

I like how Eminem mentioned the tweet stuff then was like "the reason I dissed him was more petty than that".  Like "hey, yeah I dissed him for some petty *** reason".  Not sure he knows what petty means.  

But for real though, after 20 years in the spotlight he still goes ballistic over someone mentioning his daughter in any context.  Like he hasn't been exploiting her since she was a baby.

"just the two of us" lol..

how could he?

• Like 2

While we're discussing rap, here's an awesome freestyle rapper I found on YouTube

Harry Mack is dope, sometimes he recycles some lines but he does pretty good off the cuff.  

• Like 1

When he dropped that hella cringe supposed freestyle on BET trying to chit on Trump I believe Cash said it best.  No one should take political advice from a dude that raps about killing his kids mom.

• Like 1

^^ yeah.. Jus Allah is black but his verse was p5p

edit: Vinnie Paz and Jus Allah were the best rap tag team ever imho

seen them on four shows in Oz and was back stage for two. Vinny is a midget but funny af. Violent by design is P6P
  • Like 1

we are not talking about mumble rap

how can you not like the GOAT freestyle black thought dropped last year for instance?

even Redman, Method Man and Cypress Hill are still dropping albums

Vinnie Paz just announced that they are gonna drop a new album soon.

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned
  • Like 1