Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

How long before Woodley is considered the GOAT?

10236069.0.jpg

Obviously, this coming Saturday is record padding. Some can that got 10-8'ed by Dalby, and was just trying not to die by the end of that fight, won't put up much of a struggle. I give Darrell a round or two tops before he's unconscious, and headed to the middleweight division.

That being said, Tyron has been running over idiots like a truck. He defeated the greatest striker on the planet in two consecutive fights, and then proved that BJJ is an absolute joke of a "martial art". Robbie Lawler just recently woke up too. 

We've got to wait for him to fight some real competition first, because this next guy is just killing time, but I feel like Woodley's venturing off into GOAT territory, and I wanted to know what you fine people thought about it. Are you okay with a black guy being the GOAT, or are you one of those homeless, racist MMA fans? Are you going to Ferguson to visit the hometown of the GOAT, and pay homage? I hear it's nice this time of year.

Personally, I think he's quite clearly the best WW of all time, and he's coming up on being the all-time GOAT.

l-22996-wooo-change-my-mind.jpg

• Like 3

Lol.

There will be bitier fish than me along in no time, I'm sure.

I like Woodley for KO-ing Koscheck and for giving fatstelum his 20% back (apparently he literally hounded him to find where to send the money to).

However....dude needs to fight more regularly and finish more frequently to knock the true WW GOAT, Matt Hughes, off his perch.  

• Like 4

As much as I hate to say it he's got a long way to go before he closes on the WW goat lol.

giphy.gif

Yeah, the guy who went to a five round decision with Koscheck is the GOAT..... LOL

This is how you're supposed to leave Josh Koscheck:

450133843-tyron-woodley-knocks-down-josh

• Like 5

Yeah, the guy who went to a five round decision with Koscheck is the GOAT..... LOL

450133843-tyron-woodley-knocks-down-josh

Can't decide which i enjoyed the most; the Woodley KO or Ellenberger turning him rabid.

Rz4UX0U.png

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2

Wait

He isnt already?

GSP has been ducking him and Lawler for 5 years now. Hell, hes jumping UP and DOWN weight classes to avoid the BBC. Against Hobbie had the intestinal fortitude to fight Tyron and they fought like men and shook hands after. No harm. No foul. 

I havent checked the line, Tyron is what, -900 this weekend? Still a value bet imo 

• Like 4

They will call a FRENCH CANADIAN the GOAT at WW because of there deep rooted homosexual thoughts. Its a shame tbh imho cash. They look at his rock hard muscles and his tribal tattoos and just think..

Maybe,....

• Like 4

Its the same reason Emil Meek has fans. 

The UFC is basically conducting a sick Gay for Pay experiment putting that bum on cards 

• Like 4

I still savor the irony in Hendricks calling himself a nickname for a semi-truck, and then GSP looking like he got ran over by one after their fight. That's good stuff.

• Like 6

The man has defended the belt three times and only managed one fight where everyone thought he won. He's went five rounds in every fight since winning the title lol.

• Like 1

The man has defended the belt three times and only managed one fight where everyone thought he won. He's went five rounds in every fight since winning the title lol.

Darrell also went five rounds with one of those guys. And Anderson Silva went five rounds with the other one.

So what's your point?

• Like 2

Darrell also went five rounds with one of those guys. And Anderson Silva went five rounds with the other one.

So what's your point?

You cant be the goat with one legitimate unquestionable title defence.

So what's your point?

If you cant get his point your brains much smaller than I gave you credit for. I'll help ya out, no fee this time and Ill make it simple for ya. Woodley good-Woodley need to do more.

I see you finally let a photo of yourself onto the forum. Still not brave enough to show your face though.....?

e2b678c09a28ff75b89e74e4407442d2.jpg

Edited by Marble

He has three, son.

One draw and one majority decision. I can't see the reasoning for him being the GOAT after that.

He has the division and the contenders to do it though if he can stay champ for a few more years, needs to get more active again though.

If you cant get his point your brains smaller much than I gave you credit for. I'll help ya out, no fee this time and Ill make it simple for ya. Woodley good-Woodley need to do more.

I see you finally let a photo of yourself onto the forum. Still not brave enough to show your face though.....?

e2b678c09a28ff75b89e74e4407442d2.jpg

^Triggered.
  • Like 1

he probably already is, but after Saturday no one can deny it

-Beat the Greatest Striker of ALL times TWICE

-Beat the Greatest Grapple of ALL times

After he beats the GIANT Till, you can't deny it.

I also left out him KOing your favourite fighters like Lawler, Condit and Kim

• Like 8

he probably already is, but after Saturday no one can deny it

-Beat the Greatest Striker of ALL times TWICE

-Beat the Greatest Grapple of ALL times

After he beats the GIANT Till, you can't deny it.

I also left out him KOing your favourite fighters like Lawler, Condit and Kim

That was an illegal shot to the back of the head.

I await my like from Teemu with eager anticipation.

• Like 4

^Triggered.

Chit is that all you got?? What a let down.

You forget I'm a Woodley fan, he's a great fighter he got skills and can bang. Don't get me wrong I've gotta support my English brother on Saturday. But win or lose it won't stop me from sleeping. Man you've got such a hard on for DT if he wins you'll be blue in the face swinging from the rafters. But judging by that photo thats just a normal cashfl0w weekend.

Chit is that all you got?? What a let down.

You forget I'm a Woodley fan, he's a great fighter he got skills and can bang. Don't get me wrong I've gotta support my English brother on Saturday. But win or lose it won't stop me from sleeping. Man you've got such a hard on for DT if he wins you'll be blue in the face swinging from the rafters. But judging by that photo thats just a normal cashfl0w weekend.

What other photos are you looking at on Google?

He KO'd the legend brawler and then had 3 lackluster performances.

I'm willing to forgive these embarrassing performances if he puts England back in their place in devastating fashion. They've been getting froggy ever since Spits shattered Rocksalts glass jaw.

• Like 5

He KO'd the legend brawler and then had 3 lackluster performances.

I'm willing to forgive these embarrassing performances if he puts England back in their place in devastating fashion. They've been getting froggy ever since Spits shattered Rocksalts glass jaw.

Lol I'm sorry to burst your bubble bro but Till is Brazilian.

• Like 3

Lol I'm sorry to burst your bubble bro but Till is Brazilian.

Already disowning him. He ded.

• Like 4

Lol I never owned him.

Seriously you know a guys a **** when he's English and I won't rep him. I'm a Ross Pearson fan for **** sakes!

He must be a b1tch because he's the only relevant Englishman on the roster!

• Like 2

Never, unless he goes on an unreal run. Don't see it happening.

He has three, son.

GSP has 9 plus a belt in another division.

Never?

That is correct.

well he isnt in the top 100 of all time now, so my guess is never

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 1

well he isnt in the top 100 of all time now, so my guess is never

after he beats Till he will move up and beat your boy, if Robert fights again that is

• Like 1

His performances are not worthy of that title. If he stays where he is, he will never even have a chance to be considered.

He needs to seriously step it up, otherwise this discussion needs to stop.

He's not even the GOAT of that division let alone MMA.

Hughes, that canadian f@g and the GOAT of all divisions BJ Penn were all better.

• Like 1

His performances are not worthy of that title. If he stays where he is, he will never even have a chance to be considered.

He needs to seriously step it up, otherwise this discussion needs to stop.

LMFAO

keac7ags2zc11.gif

Woodley-KO-big.gif?resize=450%2C250

MinorBlandGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gi

and there is A LOT more where that came from

• Like 3

Lawler was the champion there. lol

Walking dead Lawler>Pig Rig.

Just because Hendricks didn't have his drugs that night doesn't mean Lawler still doesn't have severe brain damage and fights like old people **** with slow predictable movements.

yeah Lawler must have sucked, he was only champion and on a 10 fight win streak

A 10 fight win streak? The f*ck are you on? He won 5 fights in a row before losing and he only won 2 before beating Pig Rig.

A 10 fight win streak? The f*ck are you on? He won 5 fights in a row before losing and he only won 2 before beating Pig Rig.

lol @ this fookin wiki warrior, I actually watch this chit and I don't go off wiki, Pig Rig never beat Lawler

• Like 3