Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

How long before Woodley is considered the GOAT?

lol @ this fookin wiki warrior, I actually watch this chit and I don't go off wiki, Pig Rig never beat Lawler

Ok, stay delusional and keep making chit up. Looks like it's working well for ya.

Well, Woodley is the champion, and he ain't losing any time soon.

I don't see Till beating him unless his size is just too much. I don't like Woodley but he is way more skilled than Till.

• Like 1

Covington **** his pants when it came time to step up, will Scouser show up or not, probably will pull out cause of a bad weight cut or whatever the main reason is this month for pulling out of fights.

but he did lose to him, twice.

Oh, you're one of those, huh?

I like it when people announce that they don't know how to score fights. Makes our discussions shorter.

• Like 4

A 10 fight win streak? The f*ck are you on? He won 5 fights in a row before losing and he only won 2 before beating Pig Rig.

He didn't lose to Pig Rigg. He won both fights. It was a 9 fight win streak.

Edited by 12er™
  • Like 3

He didn't lose to Pig Rigg. He won both fights. It was a 9 fight win streak.

He won both fights against Johnny, but by the same basis i think he lost to Condit so technically it was 8 fights.

Thank you TUF for your like.

• Like 3

He didn't get knocked unconscious by Wonderboy though. lololol

he's not the MW champion either, he's a weight cutting race baiting coward who will never be on anyone OAT list even if he defends 5 more times :)

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 1

he's not the MW champion either, he's a weight cutting race baiting coward who will never be on anyone OAT list even if he defends 5 more times :)

He has always made weight comfortably. He was never a WCC like you're boy.
  • Like 2

Till already talking about 185.

Typical mentally weak European. Kinda like when a rag tag bunch of people had enough of your **** and told ya to go **** yourselves 250 years ago and BODIED the greatest army on earth. Imagine running the world one day to now being regulated to living on an island the size of one of our podunk midwest states like Michigan and our moron leader comes over and bodys your leaders infront of them

LIGHT WORK MATE 

• Like 5

Not even the race baiting-est of all time?

• Like 1

He won both fights against Johnny, but by the same basis i think he lost to Condit so technically it was 8 fights.

Thank you TUF for your like.

He destroyed Condit in both body and soul. Poor fella was getting rocked by Damien Maia's lazy ground strikes after Lawler got done with him.

• Like 2

Oh, you're one of those, huh?

I like it when people announce that they don't know how to score fights. Makes our discussions shorter.

GoToGuy doesn't watch this chit, unless its a GSP fight

• Like 3

Is that why GSP is ducking him so hard, GotToGo?

how is GSP ducking him? please explain

he's semi retired with 1 fight in 4 years which was at MW, and left WW for superfights, Woodley is not a superfight 

If I really need to explain how he's ducking him, then you really are an idiot.

didn't Woodley have his opportunity to fight GSP and blew it with a boring performance?

Ummmm no, you made that up. But GSP was the WW champion for years, and he's doing his best to fight anywhere but WW now. Only a blinded fangirl can see anything but that.

• Like 2

Also, LOL @ the thought of a guy who put me to sleep during his fights for ****ing years not wanting to fight somebody because their last fight was boring.

• Like 2

Ummmm no, you made that up. But GSP was the WW champion for years, and he's doing his best to fight anywhere but WW now. Only a blinded fangirl can see anything but that.

before the Maia/Woodley fight

https://mmajunkie.com/2017/07/ufc-dana-white-georges-st-pierre-welterweight-title-challenger-tyron-woodley-michael-bisping

After the Maia/Woodley fight

2:45

comes right of his month "GSP will no longer fight Woodley, Michael Bisping will fight, Tyron will not"

Btw, it turns out, GSP is in charge of who he fights, not some bald liar. They don't make unilateral contracts. GSP fights who he wants to fight.

So yeah, he's ducking. It's not rocket science here.

• Like 1

didn't Woodley have his opportunity to fight GSP and blew it with a boring performance?

Baldie spewed lies?!

I don't believe it. Not for one second. That video is falsified!

lol Im just proving to you that this is what Baldie said. GSP isn't ducking Woodley, Woodley lost the GSP fight.

• Like 1

Btw, it turns out, GSP is in charge of who he fights, not some bald liar. They don't make unilateral contracts. GSP fights who he wants to fight.

So yeah, he's ducking. It's not rocket science here.

fight Woodley and win the same belt he's won 10 times for 1/3rd of what he'd make for fighting the winner of Conor vs Khabib and win his 3rd division belt and make millions?

it's not rocket science here 

• Like 1

lol Im just proving to you that this is what Baldie said. GSP isn't ducking Woodley, Woodley lost the GSP fight.

lol no

GSP chooses who he fights. Period.

• Like 1

fight Woodley and win the same belt he's won 10 times for 1/3rd of what he'd make for fighting the winner of Conor vs Khabib and win his 3rd division belt and make millions?

LMAO

So he took the Bisping fight for money?! Sound logic there.

This is correct.

There is nothing to gain from fighting Woodcan. Fighting Bisping got him another belt and so will Connor/Khabib. First ever 3 division champ? Sounds a lot better than fighting a racist crybaby who has the belt he walked around with for years on end.

This is correct.

There is nothing to gain from fighting Woodcan

Yeah because its a GUARANTEED loss for your boy

Even Nick Diaz stuffed his takedowns ffs

• Like 3

gjks6y2.gif?w=740&h=414

lol.....

Nick bodied that idiot. That decision was the definition of a hometown victory.

• Like 2