Photo

Selling Soups Out of a Convenience Store in Downtown St. Louis.

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 ReturnoftheSoup

ReturnoftheSoup

Forum Knight

• Free
  • 7,009 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:11 AM

Almost exactly 9 years ago I had a some money saved up and I was trying to open a restaurant or a bar. I wanted to find something that was already filled it out as a bar, and I would just rent it, buy some inventory, and get the necessary licenses and just open up.

It seems like I had always before seen a corner bar somewhere for rent, and it seems like I always see them these days, but at the time I couldn't find anything. That's partly why I opened a convenience store. There's more to this, but that's a whole 'nother story.

It was slow there, guys. It was in an office building, it was the lobby shop. I've seen so many of these before and they were always so successful, but mine wasn't. I know why now, but I didn't know them. I invested everything I had and it looked like it wasn't going to work. I was devastated, but I had no choice but to press on.

I tried small ideas. I had a few big ideas, but those ideas were gonna take some money and I was running out. And I wasn't looking like there was any more coming in.

One day I made a few sandwiches for the store, and also some soup. While I was picking up some inventory at Costco I bought a big tub of soup and put them in little single size servings. I stuck all these things in the bottom of the display refrigerator. I sold out, it wasn't a big deal only had about a half a dozen soups and the same number of sandwiches.

The next day I brought in some soup and sandwiches, the same amount, but this time I sold out early, before lunchtime. And I had at least a dozen people stick their head in my door and ask if I had any more soup.

So the next day, the third day of this, I decided I would make the soup instead of buying it, as the cost would be lower. And I made a bunch of it, because people seemed to want it.

And I sold most of it, but someone gave me an idea, a simple idea. He said all the girls in the office were microwaving the soup because it had just come out of the refrigerator. He said if I serve the soup hot, I might really have something.

I locked up and I left early and went straight to a restaurant container service and I upgraded the soup containers and I upgraded the coffee cups while I was at it. Then I went to a restaurant supply store ( unbelievably, these were completely different stores, even though these appear to be related items) and bought one of those soup urns.

I was in business. That first soup was black bean chipotle pork loin. I sold out. I sold out pretty much every day after that.

Soups were about 90% of my sales. I couldn't get anyone interested in my cigarettes or candy bars. Before and after the lunch rush, my store was a ghost town. I would just read all day. I read so many books that first few months. Couldn't look at a book anymore. So I got an Internet connection. Or at least, I got another Internet connection, as I already had one for credit cards.
I got myself a laptop too.

I started surfing the web all day, something which I hadn't done before. This was before everyone have a smart phone. Within a short time I started posting on the forums. That's what started it all. That's why my screen name is Megasoup. Think I try to couple names and they were already taken, and I just came up with that... because my life was all about soup. I spent hours thinking about working with soup, buying the inventory cooking it in the morning, ringing it up all day for customers, and washing all the pots when I get home.

I posted Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM and that was it. I had a family. I couldn't spend all day talking with people on the Internet. Back then there was a lot more talking than arguing. There were a lot more posters, too. This forum has changed.

I'm just a regular ole guy, man. I'm not terribly successful. I went to college, paying for classes myself, but I didn't finish.

I'm divorced, which is fairly normal as more than 50% of marriages end in divorce. I looked up what the average income in America and that's pretty much exactly what I make.

My job sucks, my life sucks. That's also fairly typical...'round the world.

I've never sold drugs and I've never stolen anything. I got in a couple fights and I went to jail.

About the only thing special about me is I used to box a little and I took a few fights. I spent some time in some MMA gyms and I took a couple of those too. I wasn't half bad. I don't really have much to be proud of, but I have that. I'm a big fan of the UFC. I don't always get to watch the fights, but I keep up on the news. That's why I post here.

I live alone. I'm bored. I'm bored and I'm lonely and I don't really feel like a winner. There's a few things in my life that aren't as they should be and I haven't been able to resolve them, and I feel stupid. I haven't tried to get in touch with people I used to know for a while now, because I don't feel that great and I don't have much to be proud of anymore. So I've been posting more and more here these last few years.

There ain't anything special about me, man. There ain't no reason for any of you to get as worked up as you do. For those of you who get out of line when you post, that's on you. There's something wrong with your emotions or your personalities or something.

Mozzez, you need to spend some time with your family, man. If I had my family intact, I sure as hell wouldn't be spending all my time on the computer. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Cashflow, I don't know what your deal is. I think you're all alone and you're just a nasty individual.

Ozpride, for crying out loud, you're a young guy. Sounds like you have your life together, too. What the ****, man? You need to get out more.

America, you're hopeless.

There's more you guys, I'm not going to single out every one of you.

I don't think I'm going to post here anymore. I can't start a thread about fight gear? I couldn't think of a more appropriate thread for an outside the UFC section. I can't give a normal, straight-up answer to someone asking about whether or not it helps to be in shape for jujitsu? Ridiculous.

Ozpride, you're right. There are other places I can post. Or I don't have to post at all. I'm not killing time in a dull, idle convenience store anymore. I can do anything I want. You all can gripe at each other without me.

Edited by ReturnoftheSoup, 05 September 2018 - 01:16 AM.

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the People's Freedom Movement

#2 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,906 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:16 AM

z0JIyX2.gif
  • MoZZez, Eclipse76 and cashfl0w like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#3 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 14,316 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:18 AM

god damn it stomp

not even i could create a monstrocity like that. even if it was xbox related and i was mad rustled. you got me beat bro

but ill be honest, i made it to the 5th paragraph before tapping out

Edited by -idyb-, 05 September 2018 - 01:20 AM.

• MauroPedrosa likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#4 America

America
  • Free
  • 7,252 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:20 AM

If it makes you leave the boards then our combined efforts were worth it.

To be honest I was banking on one thing that's always held true with everything you've ever done. The minute you hit adversity, you quit. You're a bit*h, not Freddie level, but close.

Wait, you're leaving the boards after a "feel bad for me" post.

Freddie alt confirmed.
  • cashfl0w likes this
34pz2qh.jpg

#5 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,906 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:23 AM

god damn it stomp

not even i could create a monstrocity like that. even if it was xbox related and i was mad rustled. you got me beat bro

mtdW8bW.gif
  • classicboxer, Fred_Flink_Stoned, Genki and 1 other like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#6 Genki

Genki
  • Free
  • 512 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:28 AM

god damn it stomp

Stomp.... lol.... different poster who over shares...

• cashfl0w likes this

#7 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:35 AM

Stomp.... lol.... different poster who over shares...

he went full stompgrind bro. case in point

i think mozzez and ozpride just made him tap. this sucks. its gonna be a sad and lonely time for the forum now that we only have 8 members and a couple dozen or so cromwell alts left who havent already rage quit or gotten themselves banned.

Edited by -idyb-, 05 September 2018 - 01:38 AM.

• cashfl0w likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#8 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,320 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:37 AM

He should have thanked his friends and supporters before he left!

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

giphy.gif

#9 America

America
  • Free
  • 7,252 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:39 AM

Bubba caused all this by trying to white Knight someone other than the great BJ Penn.
  • Bubba_Sparks and cashfl0w like this
34pz2qh.jpg

#10 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:40 AM

He should have thanked his friends and supporters before he left!

• Jolldan likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#11 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,645 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:40 AM

Honestly no idea why anyone would let people they don't know or agree with on a forum drive them off it but hey ho see you later soup

tenor.gif?itemid=3574376

• Bwana likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#12 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,906 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:52 AM

he went full stompgrind bro. case in point

i think mozzez and ozpride just made him tap. this sucks. its gonna be a sad and lonely time for the forum now that we only have 8 members and a couple dozen or so cromwell alts left who havent already rage quit or gotten themselves banned.

he aint going nowhere. I don't hate the guy I just wish he'd reel it in a tad
  • cashfl0w likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#13 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,906 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 01:53 AM

although excellent thread for some quality gifs

v4MjFdj.png

#14 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,560 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 02:04 AM

Don't worry. I'll keep Chloe's feet in the sky and pies on deck.
  • -idyb- likes this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#15 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 13,211 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 05 September 2018 - 04:18 AM

I would say that I'll miss him, but he won't be gone long. Even if it is under a new account, Soup will be back.
  • MoZZez and cashfl0w like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#16 MoZZez

MoZZez
  • Free
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 05:25 AM

Mozzez, you need to spend some time with your family, man. If I had my family intact, I sure as hell wouldn't be spending all my time on the computer. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Oh look, Soup starting another LOOK AT ME thread. I'm shocked.

You want me to spend more time with my family? That's the best you can come up with? Let's look at my day yesterday.

Woke up and made my son and myself breakfast.
Got him ready for first day if school
Drove him to school
Went to work.
Came home from work and cooked supper for both of us.
Tool him to cadets.
Spent an hour an a half there before going to buy some groceries
Came back and saw the last half an hour of cadets
Drove us home
He showered
I said goodnight as he went to bed.

So I guess I could have kept him up later, or I could have pulled him from school and took him to a construction site and let him watch me work.

Oh please soup, tell me how I could have spent more time with my family, I really need your expert advice.

Today we have Karate and jitz after supper, maybe I should pull him from that and we sit at the kitchen table and not leave the house?

Lol. You are more entertaining by the day.
  • Fred_Flink_Stoned, cashfl0w and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

#17 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,560 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 04:31 AM

Idiot OP bought the Till hype like none other.

Once again proving he knows jack chit about the sport.

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png

amazin

#18 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,906 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 04:36 AM

Idiot OP bought the Till hype like none other.

Once again proving he knows jack chit about the sport.

last active 5 hours ago too...
  • cashfl0w likes this

v4MjFdj.png

#19 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,560 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 04:48 AM

Oh, he pulled a Freddie, huh?

amazin

#20 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 DC fan since day #1

• Free
  • 9,016 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 September 2018 - 05:10 AM

I'm ashamed that he didnt mention me.
  • cashfl0w and PlatinumClegg like this
Khabib bodies all your favorite fighters.
Daniel Cormier = P4P GOAT

#21 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

#1 DC fan since day #1

• Free
  • 9,016 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 10 September 2018 - 05:11 AM

• cashfl0w likes this
Khabib bodies all your favorite fighters.
Daniel Cormier = P4P GOAT

#22 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 404 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:02 AM

Has it ever occurred to you that you are the one who has changed? I was absent from these forums for quite a while and one of the things that stood out upon my return was how you weren’t the same person I knew on here 9 years ago. I should say “your persona” changed at least. Because that brings me to my next point; As you bash individual posters has it never occurred to you that we are ALL presenting a variation of ourselves on here and not the entirety of who we are? I don’t care how long a person has been posting or how much. An intelligent person inherently knows that it’s nowhere near a fair representation of who we really are IRL. So you’re bashing of say, America for instance, is so wrong you have no idea. I know him off of here. You don’t. It’s laughable. I can only assume same applies for Cash, Mozzez and Oz.

TL:DR: You’re the problem. Check yourself if and when you decide to return. Jesus.
  • America likes this

#23 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,320 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:33 AM

Has it ever occurred to you that you are the one who has changed? I was absent from these forums for quite a while and one of the things that stood out upon my return was how you weren’t the same person I knew on here 9 years ago. I should say “your persona” changed at least. Because that brings me to my next point; As you bash individual posters has it never occurred to you that we are ALL presenting a variation of ourselves on here and not the entirety of who we are? I don’t care how long a person has been posting or how much. An intelligent person inherently knows that it’s nowhere near a fair representation of who we really are IRL. So you’re bashing of say, America for instance, is so wrong you have no idea. I know him off of here. You don’t. It’s laughable. I can only assume same applies for Cash, Mozzez and Oz.

TL:DR: You’re the problem. Check yourself if and when you decide to return. Jesus.

Without picking sides, I would say Soup has changed very little since I started posting in 2011. However, in 2011 the forum laughed at Soup, now they yell at him.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

giphy.gif

#24 America

America
  • Free
  • 7,252 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:15 AM

Love you too you filthy canadian.
  • *BEG* likes this
34pz2qh.jpg

#25 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 404 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:17 AM

Without picking sides, I would say Soup has changed very little since I started posting in 2011. However, in 2011 the forum laughed at Soup, now they yell at him.

I disagree. Back in around 2010, damn near everyone enjoyed Soups threads and stories. He was more gentille. I can only speak for my impression here, but I have tried to engage him more than once with a humorous slant. I’ve tried kindness. Always been respectful as well, even when I disagreed with him. I’m not saying he has been overtly mean or anything to that degree, but I absolutely notice a curtness about him now. I can only assume it’s a natural function of feeling attacked by other members, but I feel like it colours his overall attitude to those who have never been rude to him. That has caused me to not engage too much with him anymore. I’m not exactly the most well liked poster here. I get that. But I try to be nice and Soup used to always be one who would engage and was very positive from what I remember. Not so much anymore. He totally lost me when he attacked idyb for posting about a bike ride in “his” fitness thread. It’s like the nice kid in school who gets bullied and in turn transfers his rage at others to feel omnipotent. I don’t know....just what I see looking in is all.
  • classicboxer likes this

#26 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 404 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:18 AM

Love you too you filthy canadian.

Hard to resist a filthy Canadian. We’re like maple coated donuts wrapped in bacon bits.
  • Decompoze and America like this

#27 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,320 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:26 AM

I disagree. Back in around 2010, damn near everyone enjoyed Soups threads and stories. He was more gentille. I can only speak for my impression here, but I have tried to engage him more than once with a humorous slant. I’ve tried kindness. Always been respectful as well, even when I disagreed with him. I’m not saying he has been overtly mean or anything to that degree, but I absolutely notice a curtness about him now. I can only assume it’s a natural function of feeling attacked by other members, but I feel like it colours his overall attitude to those who have never been rude to him. That has caused me to not engage too much with him anymore. I’m not exactly the most well liked poster here. I get that. But I try to be nice and Soup used to always be one who would engage and was very positive from what I remember. Not so much anymore. He totally lost me when he attacked idyb for posting about a bike ride in “his” fitness thread. It’s like the nice kid in school who gets bullied and in turn transfers his rage at others to feel omnipotent. I don’t know....just what I see looking in is all.

I respect your opinion.

I bumped a few Megasoup threads from 2011 to 2013, but one was locked, and the other ones mysteriously disappeared.

• *BEG* likes this

giphy.gif

#28 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 404 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:30 AM

I respect your opinion.

I bumped a few Megasoup threads from 2011 to 2013, but one was locked, and the other ones mysteriously disappeared.

To be clear...I LIKE Soup. Always have.
  • Bubba_Sparks and NoCakeForYaya like this

#29 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,580 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:35 AM

Soup wrote with a wistful poetry seldom seen on the fora. I think he's better off without this place though but I kinda miss him. Brought another perspective to things.
  • NoCakeForYaya and *BEG* like this

#30 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,320 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:38 AM

Soup wrote with a wistful poetry seldom seen on the fora. I think he's better off without this place though but I kinda miss him. Brought another perspective to things.

How many forum members just got tired of the spamming of the same insults over and over? 

giphy.gif

#31 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 404 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:40 AM

His original story thread was the first place I always went when I logged in years ago. I absolutely agree. Thing is, almost everyone here has people they know don’t like them. Just leave them alone and engage with those who do. Ignore and move on. Take what you like and leave the rest. Soup seemed to generally enjoy posting. He should still do what he enjoys. Maybe some time away is good and he’ll come back. Who knows. But he will never change others opinions of him, justified or not.

#32 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,560 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:18 AM

I respect your opinion.

They were all awful too. You're lucky I didn't ban you.
  • juice64011, sobercuban and PlatinumClegg like this

amazin

#33 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 04:45 PM

i dont mind the chicken noodle

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#34 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:11 PM

Jokes on you dummies and virgins.  Cash and I opened a bar on The Lake of the Ozarks.  Soup will run the joint.  He'll make the soup, pour the drinks and clean up.  We'll run the books and wash all of Cashfl0w's illegal gambling money.

Before you know it we'll partner up with some hillbillies, dam up a creek and open up a river boat casino.  It's gonna be HUGE

• -idyb- likes this

LikableLittleGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#35 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:22 PM

You see this bad boy double decker rolling into the marina?  Yeah I already placed a down payment on it. 

forecast15_lakeozarksmarine.jpg

Pat and Carn will run the Gentleman's Club and none of you haters and losers are welcome in our establishments.  We might even buy a funeral home so we can cremate turds like "America"

LikableLittleGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#36 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,320 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:44 PM

You see this bad boy double decker rolling into the marina?  Yeah I already placed a down payment on it. 

forecast15_lakeozarksmarine.jpg

Pat and Carn will run the Gentleman's Club and none of you haters and losers are welcome in our establishments.  We might even buy a funeral home so we can cremate turds like "America"

Why the hate for America? He's a legend.

giphy.gif

#37 Jason_H.

Jason_H.
  • Free
  • 10,038 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:08 AM

Soup is a ufc.com forum legend.  I cannot say that about any of the current posters. 

conair.gif?w=780

Member of the Bubba_Sparks Welcoming/Rehabillitation Team

#38 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,320 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:26 AM

Soup is a ufc.com forum legend.  I cannot say that about any of the current posters. 

There are several legends who still post on the forum. Even KungFuMaster.

• Jason_H. likes this

giphy.gif

#39 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 6,821 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:55 AM

Lol I like soup and would welcome a comeback.
  • Bubba_Sparks and Jason_H. like this

conair.gif?w=780

#40 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 11:25 PM

i hereby volunteer to work security

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg