Nicco Montano vs. Valentina Shevchenko 7
Jessica Andrade vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz 6
Carla Esparza vs. Tatiana Suarez 4
Brandon Davis vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov 7

Cody Stamann vs. Aljamain Sterling 6
Charles Byrd vs. Darren Stewart 2
Abdul Razak Alhassan vs. Niko Price 3
John Dodson vs. Jimmie Rivera 6

50 out of 90 not bad for a woodley card.

You just wondered in my thread that this fight could end up in an upset lol

No, if you ask me..Valentia will destroy her in  one round very quickly.....

• Like 2

For sure. Valentina's first stoppage in the first round in the UFC will be tomorrow night.

Another very good call by our resident retard.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 3

If Till lose Saturday that will make 3 loudmouth European hype trains destroyed inside 1 month.

James Gallagher

Paddy not so Baddy

Darren Till.

They need to stop selling us Americans wolf tickets.

Edited by CanPass
  • Like 2

169. Means we’ve got a new champ boys. Come on Till!

What's your prediction JSW, round 2 TKO? I've said win or lose just make fcking weight and put on a show.

I'm buzzing now got that nervous belly as if Newcastle are going out to take on the Makems.

Edited by Marble
  • Like 1

What's your prediction JSW, round 2 TKO? I've said win or lose just make fcking weight and put on a show.

I'm buzzing now got that nervous belly as if Newcastle are going out to take on the Makems.

Either a decision or if he does finish him late in round 4 or 5. Can’t underestimate Woodley in the slightest he’s a hell of a fighter just think Till has the range, timing and power to do the job. As long as his wrestling holds up.

For sure. Valentina's first stoppage in the first round in the UFC will be tomorrow night.

Another very good call by our resident retard.

lol man you are dumb......Montaño tapped to media faceoffs.

So what bout gets cut and pasted to the Main? Or is it just a write off, no fooks given?

Also, reschedule Montano v Schevchenko at end of year?

Edited by pjbear05

Funny that the UFC had Usman as backup and didnt get a backup for the womens title fight lol

Because no one cares

• Like 2

Because no one cares

but they have to pay Valentina for nothing right? Wouldnt you want to mitigate that risk of losing money?

but they have to pay Valentina for nothing right? Wouldnt you want to mitigate that risk of losing money?

by spending more money on a replacement and or stand by is the opposite of mitigation? As it stands they may pay Shev alone, is her being on the card gonna pull in enough money on PPV buys to cover that? That may answer why they had no stand by.

No idea what Andrade or karolina fight at, if possible give her one of them for an interim title before they strip the quacker.

Edited by Marble

by spending more money on a replacement and or stand by is the opposite of mitigation? As it stands they may pay Shev alone, is her being on the card gonna pull in enough money on PPV buys to cover that? That may answer why they had no stand by.

No idea what Andrade or karolina fight at, if possible give her one of them for an interim title before they strip the quacker.

They paid Valentina 70k when Amanda dropped out of their title fight...similar situation. I wonder how much they will pay Usman if hes not needed......either way if its not worth it to have a backup for this division then maybe it doesnt make sense to have it in the first place(same with mens flyweight division).

I think Andrade could have made weight since "she's" a midget....but I think I read somewhere she had already weighed in and there is a rule against jumping weights for fights >5lbs in texas.

Funny that the UFC had Usman as backup and didnt get a backup for the womens title fight lol

One was the main event, the other wasn't, so that makes sense to me.

• Like 1

Valentina turns up to fight and is an incredibly talented fighter. They should pay her, strip Nico, find Shev an opponent and Nico one when fit.

They paid Valentina 70k when Amanda dropped out of their title fight...similar situation. I wonder how much they will pay Usman if hes not needed......either way if its not worth it to have a backup for this division then maybe it doesnt make sense to have it in the first place(same with mens flyweight division).

I think Andrade could have made weight since "she's" a midget....but I think I read somewhere she had already weighed in and there is a rule against jumping weights for fights >5lbs in texas.

What did Volkov get for covering DC Stipe. Same thing.

Only 3 fighters exist in the 125 division.