Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Jessica Andrade would have beaten Shevchenko for an interim title.

I had this conversation yesterday. She weighed 116, which is technically Flyweight anyway. Stepping in the cage, they would probably be within 5 pounds or so of each other. Not sure she would have won but she would certainly make it more competitive than Nicco.

Also, I'm curious to see who they put against Schevchenko. Chookagian maybe? The women's Flyweight rankings are garbage. Lol.

Edited by BarbaricBob
  • Like 1

Surprised they didnt try to work on that

She had already weighed in and I think Texas commishion has a rule against having prople fight with >5 lbs weight difference.

• Like 1

Everytime I watch Andrade I think about the fact that I'm a man, on performance enhancing drugs, and I will never have shoulders like some chick.  

• Like 6

Rose can take a punch and I refuse to believe she is gonna lose to someone that got finished by white trash Pennington.

I'm not buying this hype.

Rose can take a punch and I refuse to believe she is gonna lose to someone that got finished by white trash Pennington.

I'm not buying this hype.

Bro, Andrade is 40+ lbs smaller than Pennington

• Like 1

Bro, Andrade is 40+ lbs smaller than Pennington

Nagger, I have spoken!

Go back to cuddling your Magny cardboard cutout. That she-male ain't beating Rose.

• Like 1

Nagger, I have spoken!

Go back to cuddling your Magny cardboard cutout. That she-male ain't beating Rose.

You're back in my good graces for now. Congratulations

Nagger, I have spoken!

I'm actually afraid for Rose mentally. She had to go back to therapy for Conor shenanigans, I can't even imagine how she feels seeing a tank demolish the rando that bodied her only a few fights ago. Especially with her knowing Andrade is coming for her next!

• Like 1

Nagger, I have spoken!

your predictions are hot garbage, lets look at your recent one of Till over Woodley

LMFAO

• Like 3

Joannas done, she can't win at 115 vs rose,andrade,Suarez.

She can't win at 125 vs rose,andrade,Suarez lol or shevchenko

They need to feed montano to jj at 125 1st to make jj relevant again just so she can pull ppv numbers.

I said rose would be champ before it was ever thought of, but she gets wrekt by andrade and probably Suarez too

your predictions are hot garbage, lets look at your recent one of Till over Woodley

LMFAO

There is a difference between picking Till and guaranteeing Till would win. I couldn't care less, I picked between a f@ggy British can and a nagger SJW. I went the former.

I fuc*ing guarantee Rose beats Andrade and probably finishes her.

There is a difference between picking Till and guaranteeing Till would win. I couldn't care less, I picked between a f@ggy British can and a nagger SJW. I went the former.

I fuc*ing guarantee Rose beats Andrade and probably finishes her.

Not a chance.
  • Like 2