Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

We back boyz

also thank you all for the messages I appreciate you all.. I had to leave and do some work on myself... now Im crushing it.. banging some NA babes and making bank at a new job

• Like 3

Obvious alt.

The real Freddie developed pea**** hair and got a f@ggy tattoo on his face before killing himself. He told us all about it on the forum before his ghost checked the resposes after his suicide.

• Like 1

Obvious alt.

The real Freddie developed pea**** hair and got a f@ggy tattoo on his face before killing himself. He told us all about it on the forum before his ghost checked the resposes after his suicide.

did I have face tattoos before I died?

Welcome back, stay on the road to recovery...life is too short for unnecessary chaos. Many people can't find the volume knob on fun, it's best to turn the stereo off and start again.

Best wishes Freddie

• Like 2

Welcome back, stay on the road to recovery...life is too short for unnecessary chaos. Many people can't find the volume knob on fun, it's best to turn the stereo off and start again.

Best wishes Freddie

thanks mang

• Like 1

585_A5040_0756_4_ABC_B98_F_26_C41_DEA298

lol the nerve of this junkie clown to come back and not bother to apologize for his sh/itty coward behavior....unreal.

• Like 5

lol the nerve of this junkie clown to come back and not bother to apologize for his sh/itty coward behavior....unreal.

Yeah but look at it this way

Think how absolutely PATHETIC this guys IRL is?

• Like 4

Yeah but look at it this way

Think how absolutely PATHETIC this guys IRL is?

Somebody's mad they don't have a really awesome face tattoo.... Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 4

Hopefully one day I can start smoking crack cocaine, get a Perry Saturn esque face tattoo and attention **** on a message board stealing wifi from the McDonalds im squatting behind

• Like 4

You have the only correct reply of all people here. You seem to be a smart guy, i think you went to an excellent college.

godspeed valuable forum asset.

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned
  • Like 2

Seriously some of you guys basically patting him on the back (ie 12er, mauro, etc) need a kick in the ****.....you are enabling him.

• Like 2

I don't know the guy, but a heart felt apology to the members would go a long way, I read the thread about his "demise" and many were sincerely concerned and disappointed in the bad news. Even if your life was out of control and you didn't feel the need to address it here, the damage was done to members that won't soon forget.

If you're sober, if you want to clean the closet of demons, if you want to turn a new leaf...you owe it to yourself to bury past mistakes with humility and dignity. 

Considering most felt duped, the "joke" is over and it's time to put on your bigboy pants and clean up your own puke.,,,JMHO

• Like 2

Seriously some of you guys basically patting him on the back (ie 12er, mauro, etc) need a kick in the ****.....you are enabling him.

its a ****ing forum for human **** fighting. Jesus ****ing christ dude who gives a rats **** what this dude does real or not. Youre just upset ppl actually like him Edited by BigDaddyDelta
  • Like 3

its a **** forum for human **** fighting. Jesus **** christ dude who gives a rats **** what this dude does real or not. Youre just upset ppl actually like him

tenor.gif

• Like 6

its a **** forum for human **** fighting. Jesus **** christ dude who gives a rats **** what this dude does real or not. Youre just upset ppl actually like him

tenor.gif
lol i get it people dont like attention ****s. And fact he left everyone in the dark, Etc but vert acting like dude murdered someone. Edited by BigDaddyDelta
  • Like 1

I think it has more to do with so many people who did reach out to help him, not forum help, not trolling or the typical forum bull****, but real people offering advise and really caring for the guys well being and then the events that proceeded it.

Some will forgive and forget, others will give some tough love, and others will say **** it and give him the respect they think they got back from him.

• Like 5

I think it has more to do with so many people who did reach out to help him, not forum help, not trolling or the typical forum ****, but real people offering advise and really caring for the guys well being and then the events that proceeded it.

Some will forgive and forget, others will give some tough love, and others will say **** it and give him the respect they think they got back from him.

I get that but none of those that reached out and i know who a few are, are the one complaining.

I get that but none of those that reached out and i know who a few are, are the one complaining.

Oh I am not defending Vert. He is a ****ing moron. I am just pointing out that in cases where people put their emotions out to try and help, and get some weird **** in return, some wont just accept him coming back to open arms.

There were people who thought he legitimately offed himself until I think Sober pointed out he was posting after and did the whole face tat.

• Like 1

Its a rainy Saturday....not much to do....

I know I always like to have a drink or 13 when im bored....

• Like 3

what size jeans do you wear m8?

• Like 1

Glad you're not dead ( I didn't think you were ) and clean ( grain of salt but hopefully you actually are ). 

I thought it was really chitty you left some people wondering but maybe you had you're own reasoning so i ain't judging. 

People do strange chit sometimes when they're depressed and i don't think many people understand fully what real depression is actually like even when you are trying your best to do everything in your power it's a struggle to shake it and it's hard to feel right again when it just keeps coming back sometimes for no apparent reason. After a while of that it's like everything is numb and you enjoy nothing and life has no meaning. It's an aweful, aweful dread feeling that doesn't wanna leave no matter how hard to try to be consecutive and strive but most people can even fathom what it's like to deal with that so again i ain't judging. 

Shut the **** up Stomp.  That idiot isn't CLEAN

I said "grain of salt" but if he actually is good for him. If not whatevs.