Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

We back boyz

Glad you're not dead ( I didn't think you were ) and clean ( grain of salt but hopefully you actually are ). 

I thought it was really chitty you left some people wondering but maybe you had you're own reasoning so i ain't judging. 

People do strange chit sometimes when they're depressed and i don't think many people understand fully what real depression is actually like even when you are trying your best to do everything in your power it's a struggle to shake it and it's hard to feel right again when it just keeps coming back sometimes for no apparent reason. After a while of that it's like everything is numb and you enjoy nothing and life has no meaning. It's an aweful, aweful dread feeling that doesn't wanna leave no matter how hard to try to be consecutive and strive but most people can even fathom what it's like to deal with that so again i ain't judging. 

Its tough being an entitled junkie from nothern cali bro.

• Like 4

Maybe so. 

What you don't know is my attitude is one of indifference. 

KCjkEx7.gif

I don't wish anyone ill but i don't care either. 

I just lost the Oklahoma -29.5 by 2 points.

Nice knowing you all.

I had -31.5 because I'm ****ing retarded. I'll just use your pistol when you're done.
  • Like 5

This nagger lives in wine country.  Everyone he knows is mysteriously murdered and his daddy touched him... before being murdered during a home invasion.  His best friend was murdered by Nazi's.  I reckon 3 or 4 more people in his life have been killed by now.

• Like 1

Ive been into slim fit jeans lately from American Eagle...size 32.

Midget confirmed.

I was wearing size 32 in like 8th grade.

• Like 6

Midget confirmed.

I was wearing size 32 in like 8th grade.

Fat guy confirmed.  I can slide into some old 31's after a weekend partying with Freddie.

• Like 3

Fat guy confirmed. I can slide into some old 31's after a weekend partying with Freddie.

I'm a full sized human though. My arms are longer than most of you all's legs.
  • Like 3

You're an overgrown white boy.  Whitey's aren't supposed to be 6'8".

In general we're 5'11" 140 pounds and wear clothes 8 sizes too big like Freddie.

• Like 4

Fat guy confirmed.  I can slide into some old 31's after a weekend partying with Freddie.

I can fit into 31´s but dont like to show too much bulge.

• Like 2

FredGOAT back in action to show CorporalFeg how its done

Sorry but getting sbarro's tatted on his goddamn forehead while bleaching his hair isn't showing ANYBODY how "it's done"

Idiot.

King Vert cringed so hard at FredGOAT

• Like 5

I can fit into 31´s but dont like to show too much bulge.

Yeah my place of employment said women like Freddie were getting distracted when I rolled up in there wearing 31's

• Like 2

That face tat is going to make it harder to get your dolphin wet. Everyone's going to think that is your latino boyfriend's name.

You might as well get a career in mumble rap. I hear that's a thing with people who have face tatoos.

Not sure the purpose of the idiotic face tat. I hope that's just some sort of temporary thing, but doubt it. Does the face tat automatically qualify you for welfare or something?

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by TheGreatCatpiss
  • Like 5

Sorry but getting sbarro's tatted on his goddamn forehead while bleaching his hair isn't showing ANYBODY how "it's done"

Idiot.

King Vert cringed so hard at FredGOAT

Hes bangin NA babes and ridin on 22s m8. You cant even get your peepee to stand at attention anymore due to your severe chronic alcohol abuse.

That face tat is going to make it harder to get your dolphin wet. Everyone's going to think that is your latino boyfriend's name.

You might as well get a career in mumble rap. I hear that's a thing with people who have face tatoos.

Not sure the purpose of the idiotic face tat. I hope that's just some sort of temporary thing, but doubt it. Does the face tat automatically qualify you for welfare or something?

maxresdefault.jpg

RIP AGAIN FRED
  • Like 3

Hes bangin NA babes and ridin on 22s m8. You cant even get your peepee to stand at attention anymore due to your severe chronic alcohol abuse.

Shouldn't you be following Cash or Soup around you f*cking dweeb?

I'm not even 33 until the 18th my penis works just fine.  If you don't believe me just axe your mother and sister.

Seriously some of you guys basically patting him on the back (ie 12er, mauro, etc) need a kick in the ****.....you are enabling him.

I didn't get my feelings hurt when a stranger said he was going to kill himself on the internet.

It's called being a man. 

• Like 1

I didn't get my feelings hurt when a stranger said he was going to kill himself on the internet.

It's called being a man. 

This is some myopic, faux-macho ****.  

If you can't understand why people are pissed, or why people were hurt, I feel sorry for you.  

• Like 4

Shouldn't you be following Cash or Soup around you f*cking dweeb?

I'm not even 33 until the 18th my penis works just fine. If you don't believe me just axe your mother and sister.

lol m8 you actually just defended your weiner.

My birthday is the 23rd. September GOATS

• Like 1

This is some myopic, faux-macho ****.  

If you can't understand why people are pissed, or why people were hurt, I feel sorry for you.  

Right, I'm the one being unreasonable in this thread.

:rolleyes:

Right, I'm the one being unreasonable in this thread.

:rolleyes:

Some people don't hide behind their online personas and actually get to know people and develop friendships.  

When you've got a bunch of people that are trying to help you and actually care and then you literally **** all over them by allowing them to think that you killed yourself and then show back up like nothing happened, expect some hard feelings.

Sorry that's a foreign concept to you.  
  • Like 4

What am I missing? Who’s this guy that looks like he works at Starbucks and wears tshirts from hot topic ?

• Like 4

Some people don't hide behind their online personas and actually get to know people and develop friendships.  

When you've got a bunch of people that are trying to help you and actually care and then you literally **** all over them by allowing them to think that you killed yourself and they show back up like nothing happened, expect some hard feelings.

Sorry that's a foreign concept to you.  

Yea, everyone in this thread seems like they lost some sleep over it.

Well, he's gone now. Sorry that I didn't pile on and showed some politeness to someone who never wronged me.

Well, he's gone now. Sorry that I didn't pile on and showed some politeness to someone who never wronged me.

Again, I feel sorry for you.  

• Like 4

People did lose sleep, a$$hole.  Stomp LITERALLY wrote that junkie a novel!

• Like 5

People did lose sleep, a$$hole.  Stomp LITERALLY wrote that junkie a novel!

There was a point that i cared about some people here and that whole thing with Freddie did bother me but not anymore. 

I put any feelings i have for people here aside now. There's still a few people i legit care what happens to them but most i'm very indifferent about but i do wish everyone well. I don't have room in my heart to h8 on anyone. That's not who i am or what i'm about. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 3

There was a point that i cared about some people here and that whole thing with Freddie did bother me but not anymore. 

I put any feelings i have for people here aside now. There's still a few people i legit care what happens to them but most i'm very indifferent about but i do wish everyone well. I don't have room in my heart to h8 on anyone. That's not who i am or what i'm about. 

I care about all of you, especially you, Stomp!

• Like 1

I care about all of you, especially you, Stomp!

I don't believe you and i don't hold it against you. Lol

Stomp we demand more yoga videos.  That and boxing technique.  These scrubs watch MMA... we need the real ****.

• Like 1

I can't believe a degenerate is selling his forehead for ad sponsorship!

He didn't even spell Sbarro's right... smh

To be fair, he didn't tattoo his own forehead.

He didn't skeet diamonds all over his own face either.

• Like 1

Stomp we demand more yoga videos.  That and boxing technique.  These scrubs watch MMA... we need the real ****.

Most of the chit i posted here like that was to have fun as a form of mockery either of myself or to others that take chit far tew srsly. I don't mind being h8 on for that. I'm a big boy with an odd sometimes wicked sense of humor. Zero fks given about what people think of me. 

Forum: 'Damn Freddie, it doesn't get much worse than having mario kart tattoo's on your body...'

Freddie: 'Hold my beer...'

jbjcUU.jpg

• Like 8