Sign in to follow this  
freddievanhalen3

We back boyz

man i still cant get over that face tattoo. its one thing to get your face tattooed, which basically is only just a big turnoff to potential employers and women, but willingly getting a tattoo on your face of a name of a family member who molested you? man seriously all i can say is what the fuck dude? i sure hope ur full of shit.

i mean ive done some stupid chit when i was drunk or high before but nothing like that man i just cant understand why. maybe i dont want to know either. thats messed up man i dont care to judge people on their appearance but i try to understand them as a person instead and i just dont know what would drive a person to do something like that. i cant get my head around it.

i think i might have to consult bubba_sparks and get him to enlighten me on how im supposed to properly respond to something like this without having to straight up attack the poster who put it out there or try to hurt their feelings.

Man you know you've accomplished some **** when you've blown IDYB's mind with something other than the concept of moving out of his mom's basement and getting a job

• Like 3

Man you know you've accomplished some **** when you've blown IDYB's mind with something other than the concept of moving out of his mom's basement and getting a job

He should get a forehead tat of a bullseye and hopefully someone shoots him there.

• Like 3

On the bright side at least he didn't get Sobrio's Cuban tattoo'ed on his forehead. 

it would have been too big to fit 

maybe

nah probably it'd fit.  

• Like 4

choke on my penis tattoo fgt

• Like 1

Welcome back, Freddie.  Let's see if you can revive this forum??? 

You must catch cheaters trying to fleece the house all the time with those hawk eyes.

• Like 4

when one word summarizes the entire TL/DR statement which preceeds it

LMFAO!

eVH0Jns.jpg

freddievanhalen3

Member Since 10 Aug 2009
Offline Last Active Sep 08 2018 09:32 AM

lol.....oh look he came to get attention and left...again... You guys fell for it as usuall..

Gullible retards.

• Like 1

freddievanhalen3

Member Since 10 Aug 2009

lol.....oh look he came to get attention and left...again... You guys fell for it as usuall..

Gullible retards.

Atleast you come back to harvest the attention and i respect that bro.

• Like 4

freddievanhalen3

Member Since 10 Aug 2009

Gullible retards.

who fell for what exactly? 

and just so I can keep everyone updated, had a great Windows 10 download.  very enjoyable

• Like 1

who fell for what exactly? 

and just so I can keep everyone updated, had a great Windows 10 download.  very enjoyable

What is the nature of your h8 for Windows 10 upgrades? 

For me it's i have to cross my fingers every time it doesn't break some functionality i'm used to especially with software i use a lot then i have to comb the web on and make a best guess on how to quick fix it if it's something i use a lot or just wait for Microsoft to resolve in in the next update. 

Doesn't happen that often but when it does i wanna Sparta kick Microsoft's teeth in. 

• Like 1

For me it's i have to cross my fingers every time it doesn't break some functionality i'm used to especially with software i use a lot then i have to comb the web on and make a best guess on how to quick fix it if it's something i use a lot or just wait for Microsoft to resolve in in the next update.

Doesn't happen that often but when it does i wanna Sparta kick Microsoft's teeth in.

Downloading windows 10 is a fora euphemism. Fobar is just keeping us updated on his bowels, and for that I amm truly grateful.

• Like 3

I never even bother to notice when the updates happen...its of the few times I actually bother to reset my PC's.....but once its done i move on....havent had any major issues with a upgrade since like windows Me I thinK?

Downloading windows 10 is a fora euphemism. Fobar is just keeping us updated on his bowels, and for that I amm truly grateful.

That makes sense but i I've heard him talk about his literal dislike for windows 10 upgrades b4.

That makes sense but i I've heard him talk about his literal dislike for windows 10 upgrades b4.

Lol. It's one of my few contributions to fora lingo.

• Like 3

I never even bother to notice when the updates happen...its of the few times I actually bother to reset my PC's.....but once its done i move on....havent had any major issues with a upgrade since like windows Me I thinK?

I don't notice it. Mine is set to ask to update automatically and it doesn't take long. Reboot of my system boots fast. Mere minutes

It has on rare occasions broken certain features or made a plug-in or something not function as it would normally with certain software i use. 

When that happened it was a total pain in the @ss to comb the internet to trouble shoot & fix. That takes hrs so it's mostly it's a time stealing thing and i get impatient where i could do certain task before not having that functionality anymore more is extremely up the walls pull your hair out annoying. 

Lol. It's one of my few contributions to fora lingo.

What are your others besides dbl dipped in blueberry sauce or whatever that quote was that 12'er made popular. 

• Like 1

What are your others besides dbl dipped in blueberry sauce or whatever that quote was that 12'er made popular.

That's pretty much it. The quote in 12er's sig was an assembly of all the ridiculous fora lingo at the time.

Oh, I also brought 'fora' to the fora.

Since Banham's retirement we've seen a lot less new dialogue I'm afraid.

• Like 1

That's pretty much it. The quote in 12er's sig was an assembly of all the ridiculous fora lingo at the time.

I like fora a lot. I can't really think of any contributions i made in regard to that. 

Other than being the king of tl:dr and bringing back the word SIKE! which i loved as a kid and still use to this day. 

• Like 2

I like fora a lot. I can't really think of any contributions i made in regard to that.

Other than being the king of tl:dr and bringing back the word SIKE! which i loved as a kid and still use to this day.

I think you definitely resurrected sike. We need an official fora lingo list. Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1

I also brought BLACKED from ****. Pretty sure i was the first one to say it here when we'd gather to watch the fights and someone got BLACKED. 

Off the top of my head Teemu made front face kicks and cute smiles great again. 

• Like 1

!?

I create new Ernie dingo all the time you flamin' wombat

bubba your avatar of hot carl, the king of sweden is terrible turn that chit off man

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

My usual reaction to your posts.

Got any good songs from any 40 year old white rappers for us?

Another point to the fact that you have deplorable taste in many things.

Right?! I don't like 40 year old white rappers who sobered up, got boring, and rapped in a Pakistani accent for years. Horrible taste..

• Like 1

Yeah but no one uses it mate :(

All the forum slang comes out of the video game thread. 

• Like 1

Welcome back, Freddie. Hope all is well again!

I'm not gonna go thru 189 comments, would a good Samaritan summarize the last three pages of comments using three words or less. Thank you very much and there is a like waiting for you

• Like 2

I'm not gonna go thru 189 comments, would a good Samaritan summarize the last three pages of comments using three words or less. Thank you very much and there is a like waiting for you

"Freddie gets buried"

• Like 6

giphy.gif

• Like 2

giphy.gif

Do you need medical attention? 

Ironic that you replied, when the gif was meant to demonstrate your response to Freddie coming back.

Ironic that you replied, when the gif was meant to demonstrate your response to Freddie coming back.

Ok.  I'll take that as a yes.  

• Like 1