• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#101 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 10:53 PM

Forum: 'Damn Freddie, it doesn't get much worse than having mario kart tattoo's on your body...'

Freddie: 'Hold my beer...'

jbjcUU.jpg

LOL.

• fobar, classicboxer and PATSTER like this

LikableLittleGuernseycow-max-1mb.gif

Don't want to brag but I've done dong comparisons with white guys before

#102 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,316 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 September 2018 - 10:59 PM

Not my proudest b0ner.

I spit out my drink!

**** hole!

• TheBigD likes this

giphy.gif

#103 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 11:12 PM

I spit out my drink!

**** hole!

You can buy more Body Armor Lyte at Food City.  3 for 5

• classicboxer and Omoplataypus like this

#104 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 11:12 PM

Wait a minute that's Bai 3 for 5.  Body Armor is 4 for 5.

#105 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,316 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 September 2018 - 11:24 PM

You can buy more Body Armor Lyte at Food City.  3 for 5

No Food City around here. 

• PlatinumClegg likes this

giphy.gif

#106 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 11:34 PM

No Food City around here. 

F*cking redneck.

• classicboxer likes this

#107 classicboxer

classicboxer

THE KING OF THE FORUM

• Free
  • 19,316 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 September 2018 - 11:50 PM

F*cking redneck.

200px-Map_of_California_highlighting_Men

giphy.gif

#108 BART-O-LINI

BART-O-LINI

p4p best poster on the forum

• Free
  • 9,598 posts
  • Locationdon't worry about it

Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:42 AM

Food city is for people on food stamps. Its literally the worst grocery store out there.
  • classicboxer likes this

#109 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 14,316 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 09 September 2018 - 02:28 AM

what in the name of fuck did i just wake up to?
  • cashfl0w likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#110 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 17,489 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:33 AM

what in the name of fuck did i just wake up to?

Hopefully you dont wake up at all next time
  • Fred_Flink_Stoned and TheGreatCatpiss like this

#111 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,551 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 06:48 AM

He's ten times the poster you are, Adam.
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#112 IrishSemtex

IrishSemtex
  • Free
  • 4,829 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:32 AM

Forum: 'Damn Freddie, it doesn't get much worse than having mario kart tattoo's on your body...'

Freddie: 'Hold my beer...'

jbjcUU.jpg

His Mario Bros tats are p5p
  • Omoplataypus, TheGreatCatpiss and RadLad like this
Jenna didn't tap.

Mauro will not divide us.

#113 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 17,489 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:53 AM

He's ten times the poster you are, Adam.

Thanks JP

#114 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,582 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:54 AM

Thanks JP

JP has kids now

• Omoplataypus likes this

post-406774-0-75557900-1533750560.gif

post-406774-0-58737000-1534995991.jpg

#115 TheSinisterUrge

TheSinisterUrge

12er's Favorite Hillbilly

• Free
  • 13,211 posts
  • LocationHampton Roads, VA

Posted 09 September 2018 - 08:47 AM

JP has kids now

I wonder if they watch Happy Feet.
  • fobar, Eclipse76, sobercuban and 3 others like this

conair.gif?w=780

post-406774-0-78553500-1451782790.jpg

#116 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,582 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 09 September 2018 - 09:09 AM

I wonder if they watch Happy Feet.

LMAO!  

• Eclipse76, TheSinisterUrge and H.N.I.C. like this

#117 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,905 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:53 PM

Maybe so.

What you don't know is my attitude is one of indifference.

KCjkEx7.gif

I don't wish anyone ill but i don't care either.

that gif rustled me. Like, who needs 7 seconds to read 3 lines? Then you gotta stare at the spelling mistakes, they're just mocking you. Then it's like oh its that Jesselneck ahole, where did i see him? oh thats right he got crushed on a few celebrity roasts a few years back, oh cool here's the next one. Punchline! here we go! "its like a wedding photographer who only takes selfies"

that's it? I spent 30 seconds of my life for that?! fook you jesselneck
  • StompGrind and TheGreatCatpiss like this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#118 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 404 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 06:54 AM

First things first; I’m glad you’re still with us. This is the paramount message I’d like to give you.

Secondarily; I will speak for myself in stating that I was online the moment you left in grand dramatic fashion.

I WAS GUTTED. Full-on freaked the fu.ck out. Messaged Stomp in an absolute frenzy. Messaged YOU TOO. So you cannot plead any type of ignorance here. You logged back on and SAW probably not only my message but I would bet money on it that many others messaged you too.

Sorry, but that’s just mean as fu.ck. If you were presumably in a bad place...and I DO believe that you were; Don’t you think you would be inclined to have a modicum of empathy for those who were kind enough to care about you at that particular moment?

So yeah, I’m with Sober on this one. Especially now that you’re clean and sober. I know all about the steps and I’m sure you are well versed in them too. MAKE AMENDS WHERE POSSIBLE. A simple sorry, even if privately would have been appropriate in this situation.

PS: IDGAF if I sound like a girl. I’m allowed. This needs to be said, period.
  • fobar, StompGrind, sobercuban and 4 others like this

#119 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 5,962 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:02 AM

you kinda look like a girl too tbh honest.
  • StompGrind, sobercuban and *BEG* like this

412886388.jpg

#120 *BEG*

*BEG*
  • Free
  • 404 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:03 AM

you kinda look like a girl too tbh honest.

RIGHT!?!?

It’s uncanny.
  • TheSinisterUrge and Fred_Flink_Stoned like this

#121 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,582 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:39 AM

First things first; I’m glad you’re still with us. This is the paramount message I’d like to give you.

Secondarily; I will speak for myself in stating that I was online the moment you left in grand dramatic fashion.

I WAS GUTTED. Full-on freaked the fu.ck out. Messaged Stomp in an absolute frenzy. Messaged YOU TOO. So you cannot plead any type of ignorance here. You logged back on and SAW probably not only my message but I would bet money on it that many others messaged you too.

Sorry, but that’s just mean as fu.ck. If you were presumably in a bad place...and I DO believe that you were; Don’t you think you would be inclined to have a modicum of empathy for those who were kind enough to care about you at that particular moment?

So yeah, I’m with Sober on this one. Especially now that you’re clean and sober. I know all about the steps and I’m sure you are well versed in them too. MAKE AMENDS WHERE POSSIBLE. A simple sorry, even if privately would have been appropriate in this situation.

well put .... well put.  

• TheSinisterUrge, cashfl0w and *BEG* like this

#122 Bwana

Bwana
  • Free
  • 303 posts
  • LocationSW Pa.

Posted 10 September 2018 - 08:22 AM

I don't know the guy, but a heart felt apology to the members would go a long way, I read the thread about his "demise" and many were sincerely concerned and disappointed in the bad news. Even if your life was out of control and you didn't feel the need to address it here, the damage was done to members that won't soon forget.

If you're sober, if you want to clean the closet of demons, if you want to turn a new leaf...you owe it to yourself to bury past mistakes with humility and dignity. 

Considering most felt duped, the "joke" is over and it's time to put on your bigboy pants and clean up your own puke.,,,JMHO

added with this

= man up Freddie, or shut up,,,,you owe the caring members an apology.

• sobercuban and *BEG* like this

#123 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,423 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:31 AM

so are we back? back from the dead? ded? bred? wed? fled? 

• StompGrind, Decompoze, sobercuban and 1 other like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given. 

#124 jaybird86

jaybird86
  • Elite
  • 6,471 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 10 September 2018 - 11:26 AM

• Decompoze, sobercuban, Fred_Flink_Stoned and 2 others like this

Anything for $7

#125 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,582 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:51 PM

I like the moment where he realizes he doesn't know it.  

My favorite GWB moment was probably the "terriers and barrifs" one.  

• StompGrind, Decompoze and jaybird86 like this

#126 Bwana

Bwana
  • Free
  • 303 posts
  • LocationSW Pa.

Posted 10 September 2018 - 01:38 PM

GWB definitely smoked too much pot and snorted too much coke, at some point in his sheltered life....he was dumb as a rock.

• sobercuban likes this

#127 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts
  • LocationChamp Champs home state

Posted 10 September 2018 - 03:54 PM

GWB definitely smoked too much pot and snorted too much coke, at some point in his sheltered life....he was dumb as a rock.

I used to think that but i watched some stuff with him b4 where he came off a lot more intelligent than you would think.

• Bwana likes this

e323249005db0bcda6fa34bce037f98e.jpg

#128 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 03:56 PM

I used to think that but i watched some stuff with him b4 where he came off a lot more intelligent than you would think.

LOL!!!

He couldn't even read a teleprompter!  The country lost their minds when a half black dude coached by Harry Lennix came along AND... COULD READ A TELEPROMPTER!

• StompGrind and jaybird86 like this

#129 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 03:58 PM

Obama was elected because John McCain was a dipchit with the biggest retard in the world as a running mate and THE MAN COULD READ!

lmfao

• StompGrind, VertFTW and jaybird86 like this

#130 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 04:15 PM

I feel the same way Beg. The only thing i was trying to point out to Sober and all the rest is at what point do you move on and just let it go. 6 months.....a yr? 

I think maybe some understood where i was coming and why i was outspoken about that. TSU cleared some things up for me in a reply he gave me and i believe what he said to be 100% true. 

My thinking at the time was more along the lines of if a person has srs mental issues where they're thinking about offing themself you don't keep rubbing it in even though what he did was horrible. It's on him if he decided to off himself but you shouldn't be the one to give a push is all i was saying. I know it wasn't the intent but it came across that way like it would be a pleasure if he just blew his face off and i think there is something VERY wrong with that regardless of what Fred did. 

I'd totally understand if Sober and others don't wanna be his friend of have any contact with him. I know i wouldn't. Once a major breach of trust is gone at least for me relationship is over unless it's fam ( or someone you view as fam ) and even that would depend on how bad it was. There are lines that can't just simply be forgiven especially if it's a repeated behavior over and over again. Even fam needs to watch it with habitual line stepping lol

• TheSinisterUrge and *BEG* like this

#131 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 04:16 PM

LOL!!!

He couldn't even read a teleprompter!  The country lost their minds when a half black dude coached by Harry Lennix came along AND... COULD READ A TELEPROMPTER!

Reading a teleprompter is srs business bro. 

#132 Bwana

Bwana
  • Free
  • 303 posts
  • LocationSW Pa.

Posted 10 September 2018 - 04:27 PM

I agree, that was when he was doing coke...we all say deep **** when we're doing good blow.

#133 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 8,523 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 06:18 PM

I feel the same way Beg. The only thing i was trying to point out to Sober and all the rest is at what point do you move on and just let it go. 6 months.....a yr? 

I think maybe some understood where i was coming and why i was outspoken about that. TSU cleared some things up for me in a reply he gave me and i believe what he said to be 100% true. 

My thinking at the time was more along the lines of if a person has srs mental issues where they're thinking about offing themself you don't keep rubbing it in even though what he did was horrible. It's on him if he decided to off himself but you shouldn't be the one to give a push is all i was saying. I know it wasn't the intent but it came across that way like it would be a pleasure if he just blew his face off and i think there is something VERY wrong with that regardless of what Fred did. 

I'd totally understand if Sober and others don't wanna be his friend of have any contact with him. I know i wouldn't. Once a major breach of trust is gone at least for me relationship is over unless it's fam ( or someone you view as fam ) and even that would depend on how bad it was. There are lines that can't just simply be forgiven especially if it's a repeated behavior over and over again. Even fam needs to watch it with habitual line stepping lol

You call it rubbing it in...I call it not enabling his shi/ty behavior... look at his first couple of posts back..acting like a **** again. No simpathy from me bro.

• StompGrind, Eclipse76, sobercuban and 3 others like this

#134 StompGrind

StompGrind

OG since 09

• Free
  • 38,634 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 06:38 PM

You call it rubbing it in...I call it not enabling his shi/ty behavior... look at his first couple of posts back..acting like a **** again. No simpathy from me bro.

I did kinda see it that way at one time but no longer. I still do see it as pointless not to move on and just leave it alone. I'm definitely not saying everyone should hold his hand with forgiveness either even if he did apologize sincere.

If anything by carrying on it fuels the attention seeking and gives him an excuse. 

#135 PlatinumClegg

PlatinumClegg

Somebody might die!

• Free
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 07:56 PM

Freddie killed himself again.

• Eclipse76 and *BEG* like this

#136 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:24 PM

jbjcUU.jpg

Who is Sobrio?

my grandpa who used to touch me

giphy.gif

what in the f**k?

• sobercuban likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#137 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,551 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 09:39 PM

giphy.gif

what in the f**k?

His grandpa used skeets diamonds!

• Eclipse76 likes this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#138 OzStraya

OzStraya

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 27,905 posts
  • LocationCormier actually SUCKS

Posted 11 September 2018 - 12:47 AM

when one word summarizes the entire TL/DR statement which preceeds it

eVH0Jns.jpg

Edited by OzStraya, 11 September 2018 - 12:47 AM.

• *BEG* likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#139 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,659 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 11 September 2018 - 01:55 AM

fY-aQM.gif

#140 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:43 AM

man i still cant get over that face tattoo. its one thing to get your face tattooed, which basically is only just a big turnoff to potential employers and women, but willingly getting a tattoo on your face of a name of a family member who molested you? man seriously all i can say is what the fuck dude? i sure hope ur full of shit.

i mean ive done some stupid chit when i was drunk or high before but nothing like that man i just cant understand why. maybe i dont want to know either. thats messed up man i dont care to judge people on their appearance but i try to understand them as a person instead and i just dont know what would drive a person to do something like that. i cant get my head around it.

i think i might have to consult bubba_sparks and get him to enlighten me on how im supposed to properly respond to something like this without having to straight up attack the poster who put it out there or try to hurt their feelings.

Edited by -idyb-, 11 September 2018 - 02:58 AM.

• sobercuban likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#141 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 5,962 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 02:47 AM

man i still cant get over that face tattoo. its one thing to get your face tattooed, which basically is only just a big turnoff to potential employers and women, but willingly getting a tattoo on your face of a name of your uncle who molested you? man seriously all i can say is what the fuck dude? i sure hope ur full of shit

munchausen syndrome m8

412886388.jpg

#142 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 03:21 AM

munchausen syndrome m8

stop using long smart person words. i dont even know what that is so now im going to have to consult google.  i wonder how people figured things out and learned it before the internet age? now with a click of a button i can find out anything. civilization has came so far since the days when we were banging rocks against stuff to make tools or hunting weapons.

Edited by -idyb-, 11 September 2018 - 03:24 AM.

• Fred_Flink_Stoned likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#143 Fred_Flink_Stoned

Fred_Flink_Stoned

FFS

• Free
  • 5,962 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 03:31 AM

stop using long smart person words. i dont even know what that is so now im going to have to consult google. i wonder how people figured things out and learned it before the internet age? now with a click of a button i can find out anything. civilization has came so far since the days when we were banging rocks against stuff to make tools or hunting weapons.

encyclopedia and dictionaries are the google of the 20th century m8

i know a few people that still have them in case google crashes

if not you can visit a library or Museum

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned, 11 September 2018 - 03:31 AM.

• -idyb- likes this

412886388.jpg

#144 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,659 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:17 AM

munchausen syndrome m8

baron-munchausen.jpg

• fobar and Fred_Flink_Stoned like this

#145 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:18 AM

encyclopedia and dictionaries are the google of the 20th century m8

i know a few people that still have them in case google crashes

if not you can visit a library or Museum

if google crashes, then so does society as we know it. the world would get a whole lot dumber overnight. and more people would go outside. civilization would eventually take a few step backwards and the next thing you know we'll be back to the days where humans were banging things with rocks to make tools, and the neanderthol man was having sex with vertftw's mom.

Edited by -idyb-, 11 September 2018 - 05:29 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#146 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,582 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:50 AM

Yo idyb, Sobrio is Spanish for Sober
  • TheSinisterUrge likes this

#147 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 14,316 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:00 AM

for f*ck sakes i always thought it was californian for 'my uncle touches me"

• sobercuban, TheSinisterUrge and Fred_Flink_Stoned like this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#148 Bwana

Bwana
  • Free
  • 303 posts
  • LocationSW Pa.

Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:16 AM

if google crashes, then so does society as we know it. the world would get a whole lot dumber overnight. and more people would go outside. civilization would eventually take a few step backwards and the next thing you know we'll be back to the days where humans were banging things with rocks to make tools, and the neanderthol man was having sex with vertftw's mom.

Google is a love/hate relationship

393759_279846598730222_233487956699420_7

• TheSinisterUrge likes this

#149 sobercuban

sobercuban

HGIC

• Moderators
  • 61,582 posts
  • LocationGOAT

Posted 11 September 2018 - 06:48 AM

I ain't scared of Google.  If they try to out my history it'll just be a bunch of tranny poorn, then I'll just claim victim status and start a GoFundMe 

• fobar, Eclipse76 and TheSinisterUrge like this

#150 fobar

fobar

The Mongoose

• Free
  • 60,423 posts
  • LocationRuffley

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:32 AM

mad gay yo

• Eclipse76, sobercuban and TheSinisterUrge like this
 conair.gif?w=780

The Chad went outside, got too much sun and burst into flames, igniting the Canadian forested wilderness which is now causing an Eclipse.

lmao! I had that experience once. Light's out, drunk didn't even notice it. When i went to the bathroom i wondered why my mouth tasted like copper. Started brushing my teeth and noticed when i spat out it was red then it hit me. Walked back into the bedroom turned the lights on and there were red finger prints on the wall, sheets were rekt and she was cleaning herself with a towel. I almost got upset at first for not telling me but i was like oh well zero **** given.