Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Primadonna Serena Williams gets destroyed

I'm telling you man, you can bang lots of chicks in NA and AA meetings.  EASY,  But be prepared to deal with crazy bitсh syndrome.  Like stalker сrazy.  

And definitely don't do it if you cringe at the idea of imagining them sucking off a room full of dudes.  Because they probably have.  

yeah that is kinda true...I wonder if that face tat would be a turn on or a turn off for crazy AA chicks.

• Like 1

I went to the zoo this weekend and spotted her cousin eating a banana. She needs to take notes on how to behave.

HYSn110h.jpg

is that one of vert's relatives?

"Dr Johnson argued it didn’t matter what Knight’s intention was. If his cartoon was received as racist, it was racist."

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/american-explains-why-he-believes-serena-williams-cartoon-was-racist/news-story/04f0c6daf38998336a2f8b2c0b766e33

I think they call this Apophenia or Pareidolia, either way people have lost the ****ing plot

• Like 4

"Dr Johnson argued it didn’t matter what Knight’s intention was. If his cartoon was received as racist, it was racist."

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/american-explains-why-he-believes-serena-williams-cartoon-was-racist/news-story/04f0c6daf38998336a2f8b2c0b766e33

I think they call this Apophenia or Pareidolia, either way people have lost the **** plot

lol. that cartoon was brilliant. What do they expect of cartoonist. extremely life-like depictions of the subjects? :lol:
  • Like 3

lol. that cartoon was brilliant. What do they expect of cartoonist. extremely life-like depictions of the subjects? :lol:

The artform of caricature is obviously inherently racist when depicting people of colour.

• Like 3

lololol

vZgG7rS.jpg

excellent.

This cartoonists depiction of Pride Rules Mark Hunt is uncanny

G7CgaPT.jpg

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 5

This cartoonists depiction of Pride Rules Mark Hunt is uncanny

G7CgaPT.jpg

That picture shows a large, brooding non-white guy, reported for racism; enjoy your ban.

This whole "it doesn't matter the intent" nonsense is a slippery slope if you ask me.  Yet another part of the victim culture replacing the dignity culture.

• Like 4

Any time I'm about to face consequences from my own actions, I can claim racism.  

If I bomb my Physics test next week, better believe that I'm going to blame the patriarchy.  

• Like 5

Any time I'm about to face consequences from my own actions, I can claim racism.  

If I bomb my Physics test next week, better believe that I'm going to blame the patriarchy.  

it will be sexist racist pigs holding a good white man down!  **** the police

• Like 3

Hard to be an artist these days...

Even something this simple is visually racists to some people

52fbe6f62c318c41d2692bf5df3b0474_racial-

but this iss normal

GettyImages-483451160-640x480.jpg

Edited by StompGrind

Hard to be an artist these days...

Even something this simple is visually racists to some people

52fbe6f62c318c41d2692bf5df3b0474_racial-

but this iss normal

GettyImages-483451160-640x480.jpg

lol white guilt

• Like 1

Most of the art work i do is abstracts, still life, pin-up style portraits & fantasy stuff so i guess i'm safe for now. I've thought about doing socio-political type message pieces. I could probably make a name for myself with that but it's not really my cup of tea. 

I don't even wanna imagine what the art scene is like in NY, Cali or working for some highly leftists paper as an illustrator or something like that. 

• Like 2

Umpires are pissed that the USTA, WTA, Billie Jean King, and all these other morons are backing Serena. Sounds like they're going to move to unionize, but the issue is going to be that there's only a handful of qualified umpires for top matches. There's usually only a couple at each event. So that will likely never happen.

I fully expect Serena to threaten not to play the U.S. Open next year. She made a remark during the trophy presentations that nobody else really caught. She said something like "... if I play here again.." in the middle of her speech, and it was followed by a chuckle and an eye roll. I felt like she inferred she would likely not play there again, and as I said before, she has a history of such pettiness. She did that with Indian Wells, which is only a step under the majors, so I don't think it's a leap to say she will skip the U.S. Open just to be petty.

• Like 2

I think they call this Apophenia or Pareidolia, either way people have lost the **** plot

lololol

vZgG7rS.jpg

excellent.

K3cCcLq.png

• Like 3

K3cCcLq.png

I love that line at the bottom, Australia is the nicest racist country you will ever see.  

Australia and the USA really do share a lot of culture and similarities, but occasionally something comes along that just shows how different we are in our general mindset and outlook, whether it's guns, politics or religion whatever. 

This cartoon really shows how crazy the outrage machine is in America, and how the victim culture is growing and shouting louder than everyone else in the room because their feelings got hurt by something and they are incapable of seeing past their own prejudices and preconceptions to listen to the other side of the argument and use logic and rational thinking to come to a conclusion.

There has been some people offended over here, but there has also been a lot of support for the artist, because his intent was clear, to show a champion acting like a baby throwing a tantrum, and thats how most people saw it here.

Although we have a dark bloody history and definitely have racist people, we also are a multicultural society that is pretty successful. We have a sense of self deprecating humour and love taking this piss out of ourselves and our friends, and this is a case where humour has been lost in cultural translation. 

Sorry for the tl;dr 

• Like 4

I enjoy a good TL;DR from someone who doesn't usually post them.

The last line was actually why I posted it. How ridiculous? I saw the cartoon, and I also watched the match in its entirety. It was stunningly accurate. I didn't see race when I saw the cartoon the first time, and even when I attempt to insert it into the cartoon, I can't pull it off.

To be fair to America, CNN does NOT speak for the majority. In fact, a lot of America sees them as the propaganda/agenda-driving machine that they are. In recent years, they've really stepped up the opinion journalism, and I feel like society as a whole is sort of rebelling from it. We want to go back to fact based journalism.

• Like 2

The "editorializing" liberties taken on basic news(or lack of)only confuses the common schmuck, just stick to the facts dammit...if I want to know a hot anchors opinion, I'll buy her a drink and get a blow job.

• Like 2

The US news that makes it to other countries is usually incredibly exaggerated abd blown out of proportion and often fake.

Every once and a while something like this happens and countries like Australia can see how outrageous it is.

Surprised that the newspaper hasnt been called a nazi publication yet and banned from the big tech firms.

Edited by TheGreatCatpiss
  • Like 1

I'm digging this new savage Vert

Actually..........

I was thinking about it and actually what has made me snap goes back to the tipping thread where some clowns(ie Mozzez) didnt think charred pizza was good.....................................................................yeah I think it was that.

Edited by VertFTW
  • Like 2

Actually..........

I was thinking about it and actually what has made me snap goes back to the tipping thread where some clowns(ie Mozzez) didnt think charred pizza was good.....................................................................yeah I think it was that.

Burnt pizza is not good. Nor is having a couple basil plants sitting whole on top of the burnt **** you thought was a pizza.

• Like 1

Actually..........

burnt pizza is good.  I used to always get stuff well done from Papa Johns.  

Actually..........

This is straight bullchit!

Vert changed his posting style in hopes ITR wouldn't send him adrift after Khabib beats McGregor.

burnt pizza is chit vert

Basil on top is excellent though, providing its glazed with garlic chilli oil

The best pizza is cooked in wood fired oven and has crisp burnt sides that caremelize and mix with the totmatoe sauce. You guys are legit retarded when it comes to food. You guys think dominoes is a good place for pizza.

• Like 2

The best pizza is cooked in wood fired oven and has crisp burnt sides that caremelize and mix with the totmatoe sauce. You guys are legit retarded when it comes to food. You guys think dominoes is a good place for pizza.

Do you not think you can cook a pizza in a wood fire oven without turning it to charcoal?

Maybe stop eating from **** pizza places who don't know how to NOT burn a pizza.

You would think your ordering pizza from Soup and he's claiming he's a micheline star chef.

Wtf is caremelize?

• Like 1

This is straight bullchit!

Vert changed his posting style in hopes ITR wouldn't send him adrift after Khabib beats McGregor.

lol @ thinking Kabob has a chance against McG....Stupid river ape loving retard.

• Like 1

Good pizza has a bit of char on your crust. That's just life.

yeah lol

Id like to see names of places Mozzez, America and Ozpride think are good....

lol @ thinking Kabob has a chance against McG....Stupid river ape loving retard.

It's been a good couple months for the fora.

First Soup leaves, then Freddie commits suicide again and next you gtfo. Between me, Mozzez, Cash, and ITR were making the forum great again.

• Like 2

yeah lol

Id like to see names of places Mozzez, America and Ozpride think are good....

Ever been to Italy Vert? Or anywhere out of your country? If the best food of any type you've had was inside the states then you don't really have an arguement. There were some legit burgers in the states and some smoked bbq stuff that is unmatched but as far as other cuisines you guys are lacking. Too much sugar in everything for starters.

You are right about the wood fire oven for pizza though, so you're not all wrong

Ever been to Italy Vert? Or anywhere out of your country? If the best food of any type you've had was inside the states then you don't really have an arguement. There were some legit burgers in the states and some smoked bbq stuff that is unmatched but as far as other cuisines you guys are lacking. Too much sugar in everything for starters.

You are right about the wood fire oven for pizza though, so you're not all wrong

isnt the real original italy pizza made w/o tomatoe sauce? that was added thanks to the west bro.