Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Primadonna Serena Williams gets destroyed

Wood fired oven pizza is dope, but coal fired oven a la Grimaldi's is better.

Looks good to me, added Grimaldis to my list of possible spots.

Lombardis-1-600x450.jpg

Lombardis-1-600x450.jpg

I've eaten at the one at the Brooklyn Bridge, but I wouldn't recommend it these days. Earlier this year it was closed due to a rat problem IIRC

oh wait....Grimaldis doesn have beer..............................................pass.

Say what???? The one 10 minutes from my house does, as well as all the others I'm aware of. The Brooklyn one was 5 years ago, I don't remember if that was the case there

I've eaten at the one at the Brooklyn Bridge, but I wouldn't recommend it these days. Earlier this year it was closed due to a rat problem IIRC

reading reviews on tripadvisor...they have a decent rating but are getting slammed for various things.

Say what???? The one 10 minutes from my house does, as well as all the others I'm aware of. The Brooklyn one was 5 years ago, I don't remember if that was the case there

according to reviews the brooklyn one doesnt have alcohol...lol.....

according to reviews the brooklyn one doesnt have alcohol...lol.....

That's bizarre, I wonder what the story is there. I've eaten at about 5 other Grimaldi's locations and they all have at least beer and wine. I think other **** too but I don't pay much attention to that. The pizza is p5p

That's bizarre, I wonder what the story is there. I've eaten at about 5 other Grimaldi's locations and they all have at least beer and wine. I think other **** too but I don't pay much attention to that. The pizza is p5p

Sounds like the owners sold Grimaldi's to investors and now own Juliana's (better rated on tripadvisor) maybe you need to try that one and switch?

Sounds like the owners sold Grimaldi's to investors and now own Juliana's (better rated on tripadvisor) maybe you need to try that one and switch?

I've never heard of Julianas, pretty positive there aren't any in my city. As long as Grimaldi's pizza doesn't change I'll be eating it

Lombardis-1-600x450.jpg

See, that looks good. Not burnt. No ****ing tree laying on top of it either.

See, that looks good. Not burnt. No **** tree laying on top of it either.

its got burnt edges as it should and fresh basil...same as most others we have pointed out... if you check google images some come out a little more burnt than others.

yeah lol

Id like to see names of places Mozzez, America and Ozpride think are good....

Honestly the go to pizza I have is not anything close to classic Italian.

I have a Canadian pizza made from a Greek restaurant I that I love, or a heart attack inducing double pepperoni double cheese double sauce by a small local chain around here.

But, in my town of 1000, there is a hole in the wall with a clay oven that makes some pretty good stuff. But they try the artsy fartsy **** to much.

its got burnt edges as it should and fresh basil...same as most others we have pointed out... if you check google images some come out a little more burnt than others.

While they could have pulled it out 30 seconds earlier, it is ight and day compared to the piece of charcoal with the tree on it you posted prior

Tennis was barely watchable in the McEnroe era, let alone now. The more rackets she breaks the better. It got stupid when she tried to play the race and gender card simultaneously.

Tennis was barely watchable in the McEnroe era, let alone now. The more rackets she breaks the better. It got stupid when she tried to play the race and gender card simultaneously.

Tennis is substantially faster, and the athletes are much better now.

Tennis is about 100x more interesting than the McEnroe era. That dude wouldn't be able to beat a nobody like Kyrgios today.

Tennis is substantially faster, and the athletes are much better now.

Tennis is about 100x more interesting than the McEnroe era. That dude wouldn't be able to beat a nobody like Kyrgios today.

Tennis was even better to watch in the Stefan Edberg/Boris Becker/Pete Sampras era imo.  I liked the even balance between baseline players and serve-volleyers - Sampras v Agassi at Wimbledon mid 90s was a classic.  Nowadays there are few pure serve-volleyers.

That said, i do believe that in men's tennis for the past few years we have had 3 or maybe even 4 of the top 10 players ever all playing at the same time.  That's pretty special.

• Like 3

I wonder what BEG thinks lol

I think cleanliness is next to Godliness. Solid guiding principles there.

It helps that I’m pretty much naturally hairless. Like a dolphin. All good here, according to the reviews. I’m not inclined towards women, for the exact reasons stated above, but if I were, I’d be all over me. I kinda feel sorry for men. Ew. Just EW. And women are pigs in general. Ever seen a ladies public washroom? You’d be surprised.

• Like 2

It helps that I’m pretty much naturally hairless. Like a dolphin. All good here, according to the reviews. I’m not inclined towards women, for the exact reasons stated above, but if I were, I’d be all over me. I kinda feel sorry for men. Ew. Just EW. And women are pigs in general. Ever seen a ladies public washroom? You’d be surprised.

At my old job, the women's room was always wayyyy worse than the mens.  

• Like 1

At my old job, the women's room was always wayyyy worse than the mens.

Yup. Someone in the thread mentioned that you can infer from a ladies outward appearance and overall attitude towards being clean and orderly in general. This is absolutely fact. Then again, I have a touch of OCD so maybe that factors in. I also have a hyperactive olfactory response, so bodily odour is a deal breaker for me. It’s a thing. Edited by *BEG*
  • Like 1

Yup. Someone in the thread mentioned that you can infer from a ladies outward appearance and overall attitude towards being clean and orderly in general. This is absolutely fact. Then again, I have a touch of OCD so maybe that factors in. I also have a hyperactive olfactory response, so bodily odour is a deal breaker for me. It’s a thing.

True.  In men's rooms you're only usually contending with pee and poop smell, not yeasty vaginas, lol.  

We'd had this conversation b4 but yeah i'm with ya. U gotta wash ya @ss & lady parts. Hygiene especially south of the border is uber important. 

I learned about the finger test when i was  around 16 yrs old so i always knew what i might be getting into. I don't care how attractive they are or how horny i am i will back out if she smells bad. 

One woman i was with was kinda high-T, slightly tom boyish, very athletic and had a very strong smell but it wasn't fishy or foul at all. It was like a pleasant musky cologne or like she'd just broke a sweat with a nice natural body odor and maybe took a bong hit of some strong dank weed with her snatch lol.

IDK exactly how to explain but i liked her smell and it was definitely a turn on. She was Italian, quite bushy and didn't like to shave or wax, only trimmed because her skin was super sensitive down there and she was very self conscious about having a bush and  such a strong smell. She thought she smelled over powering but i didn't think so at all & i had a joke she smelled like a clean strong Russian bear of a woman & could sit on my face anytime she pleases LOL

Edited by StompGrind

I like how this thread went from bodying PC victim culture to taste in Pizza to kitty cat hygiene. 

Lol my kinda thread.