Woodley (Till)

Randy(Tim)

Justin(Vick)

Ray Mercer(Tim)

Anyone else?

Edited by carnages
  • Like 7

Keith Hackney

lol I am trying to put a legitimate list of notable fighters, if I add that bum i'll have to add 100 japcans as well

• Like 3

lol I am trying to put a legitimate list of notable fighters, if I add that bum i'll have to add 100 japcans as well

Couture maybe? 

• Like 2

Pettis v Chiesa wasn't exactly a giant killing, 2 inches like.....

Kelvin vs Jacare

Chiesa weighed at least 80 pounds heavier than him by the time they entered the ring.  

• Like 3

who's supposed to be the giant in this one?

The guy who is 6'1 against the other dude who is 5'9, do you even pay attention to your own title? You said Giants? Not fat vs skinny

The guy who is 6'1 against the other dude who is 5'9, do you even pay attention to your own title? You said Giants? Not fat vs skinny

This thread isn't about tall dudes , GTFO my thread ****, Kelvin is the giant in this scenario 

You are BANNED from making suggestions

• Like 4

I was surprised to hear Woodley and Till have the same reach.  That's an impressive Ape Index that Woodley has. 

Considering their reach is the same, I wouldn't consider this a giant scenario, even if it looked like it.

Edited by TheGreatCatpiss
  • Like 1

Frank the tank has made a career of it.

Really? What about when he had 20 pounds on Mendes, Faber, BJ, Swanson, Griffin, and Bendo?

• Like 2

Really? What about when he had 20 pounds on Mendes, Faber, BJ, Swanson, Griffin, and Bendo?

Not even good by trolling standards.

You’ve fallen off hard. Go back to the WWE forum.

• Like 2

Not even good by trolling standards.

You’ve fallen off hard. Go back to the WWE forum.

Frankie stan in 2018

Frankie wishes he had a win against a giant like Tyron does

• Like 4

We've established his nickname is Little Frank. If we start veering from official vernacular, we'll have officially devolved into cavemen.

• Like 4

We've established his nickname is Little Frank. If we start veering from official vernacular, we'll have officially devolved into cavemen.

I thought we'd agreed on wee pillow- fisted Frankie?

• Like 1

DC didn't beat a giant! He beat a fooking can who was only champ because Werdum got his a$$ kicked by father time.

If we're gonna add fighters beating cans who were bigger we might as well add Fedor, Royce, and every person Bob Sapp has ever fought.

• Like 1

DC didn't beat a giant! He beat a fooking can who was only champ because Werdum got his a$$ kicked by father time.

If we're gonna add fighters beating cans who were bigger we might as well add Fedor, Royce, and every person Bob Sapp has ever fought.

DC was the giant in the Stipe fight lol, he weighed more

• Like 2

Frankie stan in 2018

Frankie wishes he had a win against a giant like Tyron does

Gray Maynard was proportionally much larger than Frankie than the poor mans Bisping was over Tyrone.

• Like 1

Gray Maynard was proportionally much larger than Frankie than the poor mans Bisping was over Tyrone.

Gray Maynard is not that big, Bendo might be, but Frankie never beat him

• Like 1

Gray Maynard is not that big, Bendo might be, but Frankie never beat him

I've met Gray in person he's huge, I think UFC lies about fighter stats like WWE and their cruiserweight division

Here's me with Gray, I'm 6'5 280 for reference

Famous-Shane-Carwin-With-His-Fan.jpg

• Like 2

He did KO Bigfoot, who is a giant-sized man.

He was also noticeably smaller than Mir.

Daiju Takase (The dude that beat the giant sumo fighter in Pride lol)

Hunt beat Struve and Bigfoot

Ikuhisa Minowa beat Bob Sapp 6ft 5, Butterbean 420lbs, Choi Hong Man 7ft 2 and Giant Silva 7ft 2 lol.

Edited by Jolldan

Giants,all those fights look pretty much even up to me,yes even the Conor fight as he weighed in about 1-2 lbs less than Nate,hardly grounds for the GIANT status.Nate is also and has always been an average fighter or am i seeing this wrong,is it because Nate beat Conor?

None the less Conor has imo been overrated much the way Silva was for years beating tailor made fighters.Has he beat anyone considered a top level guy,yeah Aldo,was that actually a fight or case of one guy running across the ring directly into a punch?How would the fight have gone if going into rounds 2-3-4-5?Well if Aldo and his team had any brains at all,they could simply kick the legs out all night because Conor would never take Aldo down.

So aside from Aldo who then...Mayweather...lmao.yeah he also lost to Duffy and while Duffy remained at 155,Conor dropped down to 145....sad really,so much for being a warrior.

The scale vs big mac dern, lopsided beating by scale.

Andrade vs entire 135 division

Rumble at 170 losses

Id beat big Mac Dern up with the D as long as I could put duct tape over her mouth so i didn't have to see her teeth or hear her moan in a fake Brazilian accent.