Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Michael Chiesa sues Conor McGregor for UFC 223 bus incident

Goddamn you know you're in your 30s when you recognize a Waingro reference.  Val Kilmer wasn't fat and had a career.  De Niro wasn't a beta in movies like Meet the Parents.  Al Pacino lost his mind over a woman's a$$.  Ashley Judd had a career.  Tom Sizemore was a functioning alcoholic that had a career.  Natalie Portman was not of age to put your penis in.

I think this black dude had a soap opera gig... oh how the mighty have fallen.

• Like 2

Goddamn you know you're in your 30s when you recognize a Waingro reference.  Val Kilmer wasn't fat and had a career.  De Niro wasn't a beta in movies like Meet the Parents.  Al Pacino lost his mind over a woman's a$$.  Ashley Judd had a career.  Tom Sizemore was a functioning alcoholic that had a career.  Natalie Portman was not of age to put your penis in.

I watched pretty much through the scene where De Nero was taking pics of Pachino and the other cops last night.  That movie is too long and it was 2AM, going to finish it tonight.  I haven't watched it in over 10 years. 

• Like 2

I watched pretty much through the scene where De Nero was taking pics of Pachino and the other cops last night.  That movie is too long and it was 2AM, going to finish it tonight.  I haven't watched it in over 10 years. 

I own it on DVD somewhere but I haven't seen it in a long time either.  It's 3 hours and on Netflix atm.  I tried to get who Cash refers to as "Whack shoelaces" to watch it but it was a tough sell considering the duration and it being released the year she was born.  

I ended up buying Molly's Game on Amazon prime video.  It was good and from this century but it was like 2 and half hours.  I cringe so hard when these children say they haven't seen The Big Lebowski.  I worked with a kid named Larry a couple of years ago and I berated him with "Is this your homework, Larry?" and "This is what happens Larry!  This is what happens when you f*ck a stranger in the ****!" until he finally watched it.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 2

Anthony served this can the HANDS

tumblr_pbj1qd2rVE1r7vh24o1_540.gif?w=605

Look at him trying to stomp on Pettis' mandingo

Showtime should buy that bums hick town and bulldoze it

• Like 2

Good for him,i hope he gets multiple millions,would look good on McGinger.

I also hope Chiesa is smart enough to include McGregor's sidekicks in on the suit and force McGregor to give up all their names which would get him in hot water with his friends.

This was not a one man tirade,this was a Gang style attack which last i checked meant auto jail time.

Good for him,i hope he gets multiple millions,would look good on McGinger.

I also hope Chiesa is smart enough to include McGregor's sidekicks in on the suit and force McGregor to give up all their names which would get him in hot water with his friends.

This was not a one man tirade,this was a Gang style attack which last i checked meant auto jail time.

He'll get 100k at the absolute most. You don't get millions for a small cut on the head, even in litigious-crazy America.

• Like 3

He'll get 100k at the absolute most. You don't get millions for a small cut on the head, even in litigious-crazy America.

I think the great Zaksame knows a bit more about American court proceedings than you Sven.

• Like 2

I think the great Zaksame knows a bit more about American court proceedings than you Sven.

Crap, I didn't really register who had posted. In that case I take it back. Chiesa will indeed get millions and he'll make Conor grass up his mates too.

• Like 1

Crap, I didn't really register who had posted. In that case I take it back. Chiesa will indeed get millions and he'll make Conor grass up his mates too.

It's pretty clear Chiesa would be FW, LW, WW AND MW Champ if it wasn't for Conor. The great Zaksame knows this.

• Like 1

It's pretty clear Chiesa would be FW, LW, WW AND MW Champ if it wasn't for Conor. The great Zaksame knows this.

Blessed and mysterious are the ways of the great zaksame.

• Like 1

Imo, 100k for that cut would be about 10 times to much.

But then I think about Hogan getting 100 odd million for a sec tape that he was proud of.

So this lawsuit will end with Chiesa owing more in Legal fees than he won, or hes gonna be Bill Gates rich and can buy himself a belt that he will obviously never win.

• Like 1

Gotta love the geniuses who keep bringing up the fact that he's a fighter. Apparently, these people have such a great understanding of the law that they genuinely believe that if you become a combat athlete, it's no longer a crime to assault you.

Gotta love the geniuses who keep bringing up the fact that he's a fighter. Apparently, these people have such a great understanding of the law that they genuinely believe that if you become a combat athlete, it's no longer a crime to assault you.

No, but he was never going to get a modeling gig on his good looks either.

Is this a general comment? Because not a single person in this thread has made that assertion.  

Suing is very rare in the UK basically unheard of in Scotland, is there some sort of ball park figure they think that Chiesa will ask for?

I'm guessing whatever he lost in possible income of that fight, his hospital bill times 3. not more than that because McGregor was really just working creating hype for his next fight with khalib that resulted in this

Goddamn you know you're in your 30s when you recognize a Waingro reference. Val Kilmer wasn't fat and had a career. De Niro wasn't a beta in movies like Meet the Parents. Al Pacino lost his mind over a woman's a$$. Ashley Judd had a career. Tom Sizemore was a functioning alcoholic that had a career. Natalie Portman was not of age to put your penis in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QhttjrOg5A

Great freakin flic right here. I loved it. Some people find it slow, but i thought it was awesome.