Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Werdum USADAed for Two Years

Werdum, after many years of destroying the greatest HWs the mma world has seen finally succumb to father time, like many fighters he decided to take a banned substance to remain competitive in his 40s but unfortunately he got caught....big fu*king deal.

Everyone in sports looks for a competitive edge, some get caught some dont. This is fighting, Roids should be legal in it. Period. Werdum is still HW GOAT.....fu*k you and you're wrong if you think otherwise. This is the last time I will speak on this matter.

Sincerely,

America.

Edited by America
  • Like 1

Vai cavalo!

I used to like Werdum a lot not only for being my peeps but because he was 'doing good' and 'improving his game'. Well, it became clear to me that his 'improvement' was due to some juices.

Also, the way he overlooked Stipe made me not like him anymore

A Brazilian champion getting slapped by USADA, surprised? But yeah glad hes gone, only good thing he ever did was kick Edmond and boomerang Colby, chaps a compete bell end 

• Like 1

Vai cavalo!

I used to like Werdum a lot not only for being my peeps but because he was 'doing good' and 'improving his game'. Well, it became clear to me that his 'improvement' was due to some juices.

Also, the way he overlooked Stipe made me not like him anymore

Fair weather fgt

• Like 1

Werdum, after many years of destroying the greatest HWs the mma world has seen finally succor to father time, like many fighters he decided to take a banned substance to remain competitive in his 40s but unfortunately he got caught....big fu*king deal.

Everyone in sports looks for a competitive edge, some get caught some dont. This is fighting, Roids should be legal in it. Period. Werdum is still HW GOAT.....fu*k you and you're wrong if you think otherwise. This is the last time I will speak on this matter.

Sincerely,

America.

Going with the "he didn't start roiding until now" excuse. 

A classic.

• Like 6

Werdum, after many years of destroying the greatest HWs the mma world has seen finally succumb to father time, like many fighters he decided to take a banned substance to remain competitive in his 40s but unfortunately he got caught....big fu*king deal.

Sincerely,

America.

i agree. steroids should be legal in mma. And samarai swords should be legal in mma too.  

we need to start a petition

Sincerely,

idyb.

Edited by -idyb-

Sincerely,

America.

Fair weather fgt

Wolf tickets.

Sincerely,

BS

Brazilians are a clean and honest people.

they would never try to cheat!   werdummy obviously tripped and fell and landed on a needle full of steroids.   surely its just a misunderstanding!

Edited by -idyb-

Yeah go figure the tainted pills agenda has not worked here.

IMO 99% of the fighters are cheating.

Where the real athletes...sportsmen at?

I don’t believe Mark Hunt who has been around for ever via Japan never tried a little ped in his time.

• Like 1

I don’t believe Mark Hunt who has been around for ever via Japan never tried a little ped in his time.

You just have to look at his physique to know he's eating kangaroo meat with every meal and look what that did for Mir

• Like 1

agreed, a SE Asian would never take something that might make his penis smaller than it already is -