Sign in to follow this  
Teemu

Who is next for T-Wood?

IT DOESN'T ****ING MATTER CAUSE THEY ALL GONNA GET IT.

AND BY GET IT I MEAN GET KNOCKED THE **** OUT.

**** YOU.

• Like 7

Calm down Doo.  He hit Darrell with 70 elbows and couldn't knock him out.  King Colby is gonna cardio bunny this nagger.

winning by cardio is literally the worst way to possibly win and doesn't even count in a real fight so how about you show some self respect and try and come up with a real scenario 

• Like 4

Teemu, does this mean that you have formally, and officially forgiven Woodley for the illegal punch to the back of Dong's head when they fought?

It takes a big man to forgive; hespect.

• Like 6

Teemu, does this mean that you have formally, and officially forgiven Woodley for the illegal punch to the back of Dong's head when they fought?

i don't forgive him but u know what they say: "forgive or forget" and I choose to forget that garbage fight/ref call, and view Woodley as the true WW GOAT.

• Like 7

Mike is a real welterweight, son.  Not some British light heavy that sucks like Bisping.

Bro, Perry is actually a light weight. He could be a champ if he would stop being a lazy nagger and actually cut some weight.

• Like 4

This clown is still having nightmares about what Platinum did to Lim 2 years ago.  He hasn't been the same since Mike knocked that light heavyweight Korean out 3 times in one round.

• Like 3

Bro, Perry is actually a light weight. He could be a champ if he would stop being a lazy nagger and actually cut some weight.

No he started as a lightweight and chose to be a man and fight at his natural weight.  Unlike Dong, Lim and Tyron that all weigh over 200 pounds.

Lim is easily 320 pounds.  He was twice the size of Mike.

• Like 5

Surely it has to be Colby? Why is this even a question

I don't think you fully understand how this forum works

• Like 9

I think it will be Colby BUT part of me believes baldy is starting to see him as a marketable guy and that means he might give him something bigger like a champ vs champ fight or so.

NOBODY is beating The Chosen One

He is going to have a boxing match with Mayweather soon and is going to sit him down in the first round!

• Like 5

NOBODY is beating The Chosen One

He is going to have a boxing match with Mayweather soon and is going to sit him down in the first round!

Spoiler Alert.

Floyd manages to beat the count and the round ends.  Tyron throws his shoulder out with the very first punch he throws in round 2.  #TBE #51-0 #fakeandgay

• Like 2

Spoiler Alert.

Floyd manages to beat the count and the round ends.  Tyron throws his shoulder out with the very first punch he throws in round 2.  #TBE #51-0 #fakeandgay

Im a HUGE Mayweather fan and I know he can't take that right hand from Tyron, it ain't wolf tickets like McGregor's

• Like 4

Woodley was always keen to fight Bisping at 185. Wonder if that’s crossed his mind again considering both Gast and Whittaker have both fought at 170 and Woodley has a split win over a overweight Gastelum. Might call out the winner after destroying Colby at MSG

Can anyone explain to me how and why UFC webpage still show Colby as the interim champ when the real champ just fdefended his belt like 10 days ago ?

lol

C'mon, Skill, you got this. The same reason as that bangin main for MSG.
  • Like 1