#1 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:37 AM

https://www.bjpenn.c...ry-cejudo-next/

TJ-Dillashaw-3-696x399.png

Speaking on the latest episode of The Joe Rogan Experience MMA Show, TJ Dillashaw divulged that he’s hoping to cut down to flyweight to challenge Cejudo for his title, rather than the other way around. He considers this the best possible option for his legacy at present, not just because a win would make him a two-division champion, but because Henry Cejudo is a former Olympic gold medalist in wrestling.

“The Henry Cejudo thing entertains me so much because he’s a gold medalist,” TJ Dillashaw told Joe Rogan (transcript via MMA Fighting). “He wants to claim himself as the greatest combat athlete ever.

‘I’m a UFC champion, I’m a gold medalist!’ I’ll go out there and beat you in wrestling. MMA wrestling is completely different. I’m the better athlete. I can beat him anywhere, I know I can, watching him fight. That’s why I’m very excited about it. I think it’s the greatest thing for my name right now.”

While TJ Dillashaw is interested in this fight, he says there’s no movement with respect to making it official just yet — though he seems to believe the UFC is interested.

“There’s been nothing serious but there’s been hints and we did our media tour together and they put us on camera together and had us talk **** to each other,” the bantamweight champ said. “They didn’t say that because everything is real but it’s like, ‘ Oh ****, this is what you guys want! Okay, you really think you can beat me? Then **** you man, let’s do this ****!’”

Dillashaw then reiterated that, for him, this fight would need to occur at flyweight, not bantamweight. That way there can be no excuses.

“[At] 125, absolutely,” TJ Dillashaw said. “I don’t want no excuses that I’m the bigger man.”

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#2 stehilton94

stehilton94
  • Free
  • 2,347 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:48 AM

TJ has a number of people in his division waiting for a title shot, he has only defended once, he should not have the option right now to go down, Marlon is absolutely next, there is no question about it

• Jolldan and cashfl0w like this

#3 VertFTW

VertFTW
  • Free
  • 8,523 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:52 AM

Marlon should be next then move down to 125 to get that title.....

Ideally that would be a unifying title fight and shut down 125.

• stehilton94 likes this

#4 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:09 AM

TJ has a number of people in his division waiting for a title shot, he has only defended once, he should not have the option right now to go down, Marlon is absolutely next, there is no question about it

Yeah I agree think Marlon has earned his shot and should be next.

Just wouldn't be surprised with Dillashaw's last PPV performing above expectations you could see the UFC trying to strike why the iron is hot with him.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#5 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Respect the Legend

• Free
  • 28,573 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:11 AM

Not approved.

"Super-fights" should only be made when both champs have pretty much cleared out their divisions.  TJ is several wins from that, Cejudo is a million miles away.

I apologise for using the term super-fight for a fight between two midgets.

#6 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

Stay woke, fam.

• Free
  • 58,544 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:15 AM

Magic Marlon Moraes will whip this midget's ****, and then he'll actually defend his title. Unlike the rest of these assclowns.
  • Eclipse76 likes this
Champion of UFC Predictions League 2017, UFCFCCL 2017, Survivor Series IX,
Gambler's Prediction League Season 3, Next Big Thing Season 1, 

UFC Predictions Tournament XV (Team USA vs. Team World) and Tournament of Champions II titles.png
Head-to-head match record since Tournament XV: 25-8-3 (+58)

there is literally nothing you don;t know.

amazin

#7 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,989 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 13 September 2018 - 01:53 PM

TJ ducking Moraes .. I see

• Bwana likes this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#8 Bwana

Bwana
  • Free
  • 302 posts
  • LocationSW Pa.

Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:50 PM

I also think Marlon would trash them both on the same night, he deserves a shot at the title.

• skillandpower likes this

#9 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 12,989 posts
  • LocationNevada

Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:44 PM

TJ vs Cejudo would be the most nonsense champ vs champ fight ever right there with Conor vs Eddie

• Yesterdays_Hero, Marble and Bwana like this

conair.gif?w=780

"Stop doubting me"

"Who tha fook is that guy ?"

"I wove you Mi"

#10 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 21,649 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:14 PM

a good big midget almost always beats a good small midget -

"While TJ Dillashaw is interested in this fight, he says there’s no movement with respect to making it official just yet — though he seems to believe the UFC is interested."

there are some people that care, but not many ....

#11 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 14,315 posts
  • Location💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 💆 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 👫 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀 👀☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐GSP's #1 Fan ☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐ 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🐉 🏒🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏒 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🏁 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎮 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸 🎸

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:01 AM

now watch mighty midget move up two weight classes just to flee from TJ

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#12 Marble

Marble
  • Ultimate
  • 635 posts
  • LocationSE England

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:23 AM

TJ vs Cejudo would be the most nonsense champ vs champ fight ever right there with Conor vs Eddie

Exactly who the Fug wants to watch that chit and I like Henry and TJ? I doubt the UFC would be so stoopid to tie up 2 divisions but wonders never cease. And sure as hell it aint no money fight.

• skillandpower likes this

.......There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die............

#13 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:58 AM

Not approved.

"Super-fights" should only be made when both champs have pretty much cleared out their divisions.  TJ is several wins from that, Cejudo is a million miles away.

I apologise for using the term super-fight for a fight between two midgets.

The preferred terms are Runty Rumbles, Tiny Tussles or Shrimpy Scuffles lol.

• Bubba_Sparks and Bwana like this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif