Sign in to follow this  
PlatinumClegg

In what round does Khabib take a dive?

He has no choice, right?  Barry Gibson blew the whistle on Floyd vs Conor being a farce and they executed that dude immediately along with his friend.

Khabib will hit a takedown early.  Rogan and DC will bust a nut saying if Conor can't get up he's in for a long night.  Round 1 Khabib.

Round 2 Khabib goes full Aldo and does something completely out of character like stand and trade.  Conor lands the left.  Ref jumps in early like all of Conor's TKO's.  Khabib complains a little acting like he didn't just take a dive and the casuals literally scale the cage and start sucking Conor's big Irish balls.  Dana strokes the shaft and swallows the gravy.

Write that chit down.  It's happening and you heard it here first.

Now say some dumb chit below.

• Like 4

That crossed my mind as well.  I've also thought about the fact that if Khabib refuses to take a dive they will just pull him citing weight/health issues.  In steps Turd Ferguson who sucks and Conor can legitimately TKO him.  If Lando can do it just about anyone can.

I'm torn...

• Like 2

No chance they let McNugget fight Showtime though.  Conor would get served Anthony's new found hands, shoot for dear life and get strangled rather easily.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1

Khabib is knocking Conor out in the second with a GOATERCUT right and then knocks Dana out and Rogan too as him and DC stand over their twitching bodies holding up TREE belts.

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Like 4

And then Platinum Perry comes to the cage and drops a vicious leg drop on Dana and announces hes the THIRD member of the NWO as all the Irish fans throw lucky charms into the cage, BROTHER

• Like 2

Conor/Showtime parlay is +745.

I'm finna retire on that.

You are taking Pettis over Ferguson? Interesting

He has no choice, right? Barry Gibson blew the whistle on Floyd vs Conor being a farce and they executed that dude immediately along with his friend.

Khabib will hit a takedown early. Rogan and DC will bust a nut saying if Conor can't get up he's in for a long night. Round 1 Khabib.

Round 2 Khabib goes full Aldo and does something completely out of character like stand and trade. Conor lands the left. Ref jumps in early like all of Conor's TKO's. Khabib complains a little acting like he didn't just take a dive and the casuals literally scale the cage and start sucking Conor's big Irish balls. Dana strokes the shaft and swallows the gravy.

Write that chit down. It's happening and you heard it here first.

Now say some dumb chit below.

"You heard it here first

Yeah, lol

????????????

You are taking Pettis over Ferguson? Interesting

Cash hangs off Showtimes nut sack like a god damn sloth. If it was anatomically possible I'm sure he'd want his Baby's.

All that said and done those odds are certainly worth considering, you can get it for 7/1 on William Hill for it and for a 2 fight combo I think its worth chucking a few quid at.sleep-cinabun-n-tree.jpg

Edited by Marble
  • Like 1

Cash hangs of Showtimes nut sack like a god damn sloth. If it was anatomically possible I'm sure he'd want his Baby's.

All that said and done those odds are certainly worth considering, you can get it for 7/1 on William Hill for it and for a 2 fight combo I think its worth chucking a few quid at.sleep-cinabun-n-tree.jpg

You finally worked up the courage to post some more stupidity, eh?

Your boy Darrell managed to land one strike. Have a seat.

• Like 2

One more than Pettis will. D’acre waiting to happen. Your boy tapped to Dustin because his ribs hurt.

¿Qué pasa? Check my post history out fool.

My boy Darren done well on Saturday, he may of got mauled for the first round but he made up for it in the second and finished that American Can.

Edited by Marble

One more than Pettis will. D’acre waiting to happen. Your boy tapped to Dustin because his ribs hurt.

One more what than Pettis will?? 

Turd Ferguson gets his **** kicked in fights he wins, you moron. If you think Turd is going to come out of there unscathed, you're a bigger retard than I thought you were.

Btw, Pettis has never been submitted, and the first one won't be to Turd Ferguson.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

Compared to what? A literal punching bag??

My boy Darren. I'm SE England. Not NW. Till was extremely disappointing, as my previous post said, if you had the smarts to see my post history. + I had Tyron in my accumulator. I wasn't going to put either in as I rarely bet when I want someone to win (note I say want and not thought). Those odds were to good to turn down and sweetened Tills mauling. Still think Tills got it in him to go far, I wanna see him in spending time in a top US gym.

jp9rbIDJOEacqOB4EjRpwK1x9IF.jpg

Edited by Marble

My boy Darren. I'm SE England. Not NW. Till was extremely disappointing, as my previous post said, if you had the smarts to see my post history. + I had Tyron in my accumulator. I wasn't going to put either in as I rarely bet when I want someone to win (note I say want and not thought). Those odds were to good to turn down and sweetened Tills mauling. Still think Tills got it in him to go far, I wanna see him in spending time in a top US gym.

jp9rbIDJOEacqOB4EjRpwK1x9IF.jpg

Which part of the se mate? Until my recent Scandinavian exile I've been in leafy Surrey.

• Like 1

Flash ko for Colin or severe drubbing with gnp win for kebab. Colin can get saved by the bell each round while if kebab gets ko’d its over. Kebab walks into punches like a terminator & keeps moving forward....but colin is good at ko’ing people, colin cant hang with top tier grapplers so if he goes down he probably wont be getting back up. Based on that, i think Kebab will have no option but to take a dive when he gets cracked by Colins left.....in round 1, why not.

Edited by agtx
  • Like 1

Nah Khabib is not taking any dives,i am expecting Conor to come out as usual,as a very predictable fighter,swinging for the fence,misses,Khabib takes him down and rides on him like a jockey on a thoroughbred.

• Like 1

You're always good for some dumb chit below.

That's the name of the hip hop album that Oz is finna drop.

You know what?  We just changed OzPride's bum life.  The album will be called...

"You're always good for some dumb chit down under"

Did that just blow your mind?!

• Like 1

Marble v Cashflow

Ladies and gentlemen we go to the judges scorecards for a decision

Vert score the bout 29-28 Marble

Send in your scores bros.

Marble v Cashflow

Cringe

• Like 5

Marble v Cashflow

29-28 Marble agreed m8

• Like 1

Oz being cringey?! No, I don't believe it!

Just take your L like a man m8, you got MARBLED

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 2

Oz have a like buddy.

Now dance for me, boy.

Bart is the only fgt here that dances for men m8

Flash ko for Colin or severe drubbing with gnp win for kebab. Colin can get saved by the bell each round while if kebab gets ko’d its over. Kebab walks into punches like a terminator & keeps moving forward....but colin is good at ko’ing people, colin cant hang with top tier grapplers so if he goes down he probably wont be getting back up. Based on that, i think Kebab will have no option but to take a dive when he gets cracked by Colins left.....in round 1, why not.

boy you really milked those goofy nicknames dry didn't you.

• Like 3

Didnt look too easy to hit against Barboza... hmmmm.

Mayweather is a masterful boxer.  He is probably the hardest guy to hit in boxing and Conor touched him up.  Conor just needs to land a good jab and the rest is over. 

• Like 2

Mayweather is a masterful boxer. He is probably the hardest guy to hit in boxing and Conor touched him up. Conor just needs to land a good jab and the rest is over.

Khabib is a lock, you say?

I appreciate your input. Nobody can get every fight right, but you were gifted with the ability to get every fight wrong, and I appreciate you so selflessly helping us all get rich on your lack of knowledge.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

Khabib is a lock, you say?

I appreciate your input. Nobody can get every fight right, but you were gifted with the ability to get every fight wrong, and I appreciate you so selflessly helping us all get rich on your lack of knowledge.

Hey Kid, I want you to know something.  No matter how hard you try to belittle me, it won't work....simply because you're a kid.  Why would I take anything a kid says seriously.  I know you follow me and watch and read every single one of my posts...just waiting for the right opportunity to insult me.  I'm going to give you a really good advice.  Don't worry too much about what others are doing.  Concentrate on yourself.  Get some fresh air.  Go to the club.  Meet a girl.  Live life and be happy.  You are only young once.  Good luck, kid. 

• Like 2

Mayweather is a masterful boxer. He is probably the hardest guy to hit in boxing and Conor touched him up. Conor just needs to land a good jab and the rest is over.

Lol. This whole delusion that Conor has KO power at 155 is hysterical. If he touched up floyd, how was floyd still standing considering hes a midget???

He TKOd one person at 155 in the UFC, Alvarez, who isnt exactly known for his defense.

We will see.

McCondit was taken down twice by Dennis Siver. If he doesn’t hit the mat in the first 10 seconds then it’s a fix.h

• Like 2

McCondit was taken down twice by Dennis Siver. If he doesn’t hit the mat in the first 10 seconds then it’s a fix.h

Dennis Siver would finish Khabib with a single liver kick

• Like 1

The idea that Kounor will not be taken down by Kwabeb every round is just nuts.

Yeah, yeah, yeah he can catch Kwabeb coming in but it will require an amazing precision.