Sign in to follow this  
skillandpower

The "Who Am I ?" Thread

Im a LHW who got a shot at a division I almost die to cut weight for. I sold a lot of wolf tickets and ended up being the easier title defense for that division's champ.

Who Am I ?

I became a champ for 2 division but never defended any belt. I vacated one title and got stripped from the other one and there is a very high possibility I wont ever be a champ again UNLESS daddy Dana makes a division just for myself in which grappling is not allowed.

Who Am I ?

I say something aint happening but it gets confirmed that will happen later ... who Am I ?

• Like 1

Former Ultimate Fighter who fought in the WW division. My most notable victory happened outside the octagon in 2014 when I scored a double KO in Vegas. All hands! (and a knife)

Who am I?

• Like 2

I'm a redneck that drinks Budweiser.  I do a lot of stupid chit and you can witness my beautiful death in less than 2 months.

Grandma

• Like 2

Im a LHW who got a shot at a division I almost die to cut weight for. I sold a lot of wolf tickets and ended up being the easier title defense for that division's champ.

Who Am I ?

I became a champ for 2 division but never defended any belt. I vacated one title and got stripped from the other one and there is a very high possibility I wont ever be a champ again UNLESS daddy Dana makes a division just for myself in which grappling is not allowed.

Who Am I ?

I say something aint happening but it gets confirmed that will happen later ... who Am I ?

Honestly way tooo easy, and as for the 2nd one, I would put all my possessions on him getting another belt

Honestly way tooo easy, and as for the 2nd one, I would put all my possessions on him getting another belt

Nah m8. This thread is more about laughing than making it a 'riddle'.

Of course I know it was too easy.

JDS_zps4922450d.jpg

Quick-Watermelon-Eat.gif

487389.jpg?1519786855

That fine piece of **** was in a room next to me at Mandalay bay for ufc 126. She is Brazilian and her name is juju salimeni, something like that.

I am fat & bald, I hate black people & i was never friends with anyone who I choose to throw under the bus.

• Like 1

Does DW hate naggers? He saved Rampage and Jones a$$ when they decided to play bumper cars with pregnant women.

No. I was just joking. To be fair those guys were cash cows for Dana. Its not like he did that because he likes them. He just likes the money they make him.

Former Ultimate Fighter who fought in the WW division. My most notable victory happened outside the octagon in 2014 when I scored a double KO in Vegas. All hands! (and a knife)

Who am I?

Matt Sera

Dana white actively disses his welterweight & ex featherweight champs, kisses duckpings ****, macduckers ****, tj dildohaws **** & so on.

... in philippines now, doin' ok ... been about 10yrs,

weren't u the 1st mod this site had ?

One of them. Brewster and G-row were there before me though. I wasn't first.

• Like 1

Hello, my friend! My name is Dmitiy, Im from Russia. I have 4 tickets on UFC 229, but my plans changed and I cant arrive in Las Vegas on the fight. Please, say me do you want buy my tickets?

Hello, my friend! My name is Dmitiy, Im from Russia. I have 4 tickets on UFC 229, but my plans changed and I cant arrive in Las Vegas on the fight. Please, say me do you want buy my tickets?

Nice try terrorist. I'm not funding your suicide bombings.

• Like 1

I'll give you 100 cigarettes for them.

• Like 4