Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

Hunt VS Saki rumoured @UFC Adelaide

Both have agreed on Twitter and asked the UFC to do it. Would be awesome to see two standup legends go at it with zero risk of takedowns. In my home town, literally a 30 minute, 5 beer walk from my house.

Who's coming? Beers at mine before and after!

#standandbang

• Like 4

Two cans with .500 records? Are they going to bring Soup out of retirement for the co-main??

He'd sign and you'd duck m8

Wonder who'd be the first to dive for ankles

There needs to a written stipulation for this one that if either man starts ankle diving its and immediate DQ.

• Like 1

Pretty sure I put this in the UFC section which modlet is fooking with me?

I think they just remember Mark Hunt being a baby recently, and saying Moscow was his last fight with the UFC.

I know last time there was a casual/unofficial fight club drinkup after the weigh in at a pub just across the street from the arena

Last time in Adelaide? Fight club isn't forum bro. Any casual idiot can get a fight club code

Hunt will run away and try to cardio bunny him like he did to TBB

If he comes to bang Saki will put him under

your just mad that hunto is a technician and not a brawling can

both coming off losses to meatballs, this fight not happening ...

I'd rather see Roundtree vs Oleynik/ catchweight

M8 this is a fairwell fight for Hunto and Rountree is a lhw can

I would watch that any day if the week but got to remember Saki just got done by Roundtree standing.

In a warped way it makes some sense, both coming off a loss. Plus it gives Hunt a fight to finish his ufc run here. Since Hunt said about being done after it could almost be a loser gets cut

M8 this is a fairwell fight for Hunto and Rountree is a lhw can

... does Hunt really want to end his career (win or lose) vs a guy that got ko'd in 1:30 by Khalil Roundtree ?

it's just a little less embarressing if he wins imo -

... does Hunt really want to end his career (win or lose) vs a guy that got ko'd in 1:30 by Khalil Roundtree ?

it's just a little less embarressing if he wins imo -

Do you even K1 bro?

mark-hunt-atomic-butt-drop.gif?w=650

I want to see him bring back the atomic butt drop for one last fight lol

that angle is fooking sick!!!

2018/ ufc khalil Roundtree > 2010/ Saki

let's do some perspective, the last time Saki fought K1, he was ko'd silly in the 1st rd by Overeem -

• Like 1

2018/ ufc khalil Roundtree > 2010/ Saki

let's do some perspective, the last time Saki fought K1, he was ko'd silly in the 1st rd by Overeem -

Hunt and Saki both sucked for most of their careers. Winning half your fights against bums is nothing to celebrate. Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

He would have a target audience in your region, 99% will assume Hunt wins this = no money

unless undercard was spectacular, just can't see it from a business perspective -

.... there are alot of better choices if he wants to go out on a high note

if they do make the fight and the poster isn't done like an old boxing one they've missed a trick. The Turkish Tyson vs. The Super Samoan just sounds cool.

Hunt and Saki both sucked for most of their careers. Winning half your fights against bums is nothing to celebrate.

Hunt is not an mma fighter, and yeah ... he has always sucked

neither is Saki, these fights are name-only exploitive and strictly for nostalgic casuals

and everytime Saki stepped up, he got k/o'd ... he's terrible

• Like 1

Hunt is not an mma fighter, and yeah ... he has always sucked

neither is Saki, these fights are name-only exploitive and strictly for nostalgic casuals

and everytime Saki stepped up, he got k/o'd ... he's terrible

Hunt's best win in MMA is against Derrick Lewis, who got hook kick KO'ed by fat **** Shawn Jordan. lol

Gokhan Saki wouldn't be able to get three wins in the UFC. You could sign guys off the street to let him try, and one of the three will kick his ****.

it's 2018,.. nobody cares about legends,

earth to oz, nostalgia is not mma

No, I care about legends. Guys like Andy, or Korean Zombie, people like that. The two guys we're discussing have a combined record under .500, so I'm not sure they qualify.

Hunt's best win in MMA is against Derrick Lewis, who got hook kick KO'ed by fat **** Shawn Jordan. lol

Gokhan Saki wouldn't be able to get three wins in the UFC. You could sign guys off the street to let him try, and one of the three will kick his ****.

Holy **** I forgot about that lol just seen this its genuinely on his wiki page :lol:

"Jordan won the rematch after tuning up the band and hitting Lewis with the Sweet Chin Music and following up with punches on the ground early in the second round."

• Like 1

I have no favorite fighters, they're all tools, it's a scam by the mma establishment if it comes off,

I'm not sure I would even dvr it unless it was part of a hott card -

it's like Tiger Woods winning, very nostalgic but in reality > it means nothing in 2018

Edited by Bezerker101

how about when he KTFO'd that tall guy who beat the chit out of your favourite HW?