Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

Link for McGregor/Khabib conference 5pm ET, today

Conor is so drunk that he was making weird noises, staring at Khabib, and sort of vibrating around in his chair. Then his open pint tipped over, and he didn't notice.

• Like 3

No doubt McGregor ko's Khabib now.

Khabib: Send location, send location.

Conor: I'm right here in front of your face!

Khabib: **crickets**

• Like 5

One thing I noticed about this press conferance that was different was how eradict Mcgagger was. He wasnt his witty calm and collective self. As much as I hate his guts, I thought he was going to butcher Khabib on the mic, but all.he did was make an **** out of himself. Hes scared

• Like 3

One thing I noticed about this press conferance that was different was how eradict Mcgagger was. He wasnt his witty calm and collective self. As much as I hate his guts, I thought he was going to butcher Khabib on the mic, but all.he did was make an **** out of himself. Hes scared

lol nobody believes this and neither do you. That was a flawless victory and Conor is balls deep in Khabob's head now. 

• Like 3

Can someone summarize this chit?

Basically Conor gave Khabib a schooling in **** talking, all the McGregor haters are out in force saying otherwise because they cannot handle the fact Khabib looked like an absolute **** on stage 

• Like 1

lol nobody believes this and neither do you. That was a flawless victory and Conor is balls deep in Khabob's head now.

Nah, it's true. Conor acted way out of character. I was in fear that he would have a heart attack.

Nah, it's true. Conor acted way out of character. I was in fear that he would have a heart attack.

You was in fear just like your boy Khabib.

Nate Diaz not surprised gif

• Like 2

He was yelling at Ali Abdel-Aziz. Do some Googling and come back to let us know what you find.

Was there a blood test? Maybe the kid is not his. Lol.

• Like 1

Can someone summarize this chit?

Conor was coked out of his mind and drinking his own goddamn whiskey up there.  He made a complete fool of himself.  He wasn't witty he was extra cringe.  I've never seen him so emotional maybe the fix isn't in for him.

• Like 2