Sign in to follow this  
Decompoze

PREDICTION TOURNAMENT XXV - Round 2 - Fight Night Moncton OCTOBER 27TH

I'm debating getting in, but I seem to remember a new debacle that arose last time. Can OP jog my memory?

Hmmm, pretty sure it was a couple tournaments ago when FH was here. He was creating drama and intentionally stalling. After he got booted/bant we had a few fairly smooth tournaments. The only other person that I know who likes to make picks later is crangs ironically lol.

Only debacle administratively was when we had that card where they shuffled two fights and had no rule for it. The exact example is in the rules op now but hopefully won't happen again. I think the card ended with something like 9 fights on the card, it was bizarre.

Edited by Decompoze
  • Like 3

That was it. It was UFC related. Straight up debacle.

I'll put you in touch with my manager, and we'll see if we can organize a superfight with Patster on the year end PPV.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

That was it. It was UFC related. Straight up debacle.

I'll put you in touch with my manager, and we'll see if we can organize a superfight with Patster on the year end PPV.

haha do it! That would be epic.

• Like 1

Gonna grab 1 more and probably cap it at 16. We got pretty active posters registered who complete their matches so the double elimination should go pretty smoothly. The newbie fella might get bumped out for a regular.

If there is a big influx of people I'll keep it open and we can do single elim + byes if needed but doubt there will be many more.

Edited by Decompoze
  • Like 2

Gonna grab 1 more and probably cap it at 16. We got pretty active posters registered who complete their matches so the double elimination should go pretty smoothly. The newbie fella might get bumped out for a regular.

If there is a big influx of people I'll keep it open and we can do single elim + byes if needed but doubt there will be many more.

The newbie hasn't logged in since the 21st which is the day he said he was in. I wouldn't trust him to make picks.
  • Like 1

The newbie hasn't logged in since the 21st which is the day he said he was in. I wouldn't trust him to make picks.

Don't be scared Juicey

Agreed. So just need one more.

• Like 1

Double elimination AND 16 people?

We're giving out participation trophies at this point. Thanks for coming, here's a trophy.

A lot of close odds on this card as well good one to start on.

Evinger/ Ladd

Waterson/ Herrig

are the closest odds on the card here

Edited by Bezerker101

Evinger/ Ladd

Waterson/ Herrig

are the closest odds on the card here

Quite a few that could go either way I should say.

• Like 1

Conor has had Dillon Danis diving at his ankles for two solid years now. And Danis can actually make you tap when he gets you down, he doesn't just lay there and pray to sheep humping god that you win the decision.

I expect Martin (+160) to surprise soon and I'm not impressed w/ LaFlare's recent record'

2nd fight @ ww for Martin, both fighters injury prone

• Like 1

You're going to have to do better than jacking proper12er's swag mate.

1st world nations don't beg 3rd world nations for anything.

Best calm down or you won't get your Buffalo Bills SB t-shirt.

1st world nations don't beg 3rd world nations for anything.

Best calm down or you won't get your Buffalo Bills SB t-shirt.

photo-thumb-396147.jpg?_r=1536851325

I'm not sure you're even a proper American; anyone who is so insecure about their nationality they need to change their name to America and have a picture of the eagle as their AV is questionable at best.

Plus i have it on good authority you're not even obese.

Commissioner Decompoze; given that I'm clearly the draw in this tournament, I'll let you know via PM who i deem worthy to have their bum life changed by a match with me.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2

photo-thumb-396147.jpg?_r=1536851325

I'm not sure you're even a proper American; anyone who is so insecure about their nationality they need to change their name to America and have a picture of the eagle as their AV is questionable at best.

Plus i have it on good authority you're not even obese.

Commissioner Decompoze; given that I'm clearly the draw in this tournament, I'll let you know via PM who i deem worthy to have their bum life changed by a match with me.

It isn't even a decent eagle. That bald can is a scavenger lol!

Unless his AV is a secret tribute to the Russian LW GOAT and he's actually a Russian spy. In which case, should I end up getting the boring duty you have shunned of spanking this can, I shall propose a username + av bet for the duel. I'll change his name to Russia and AV to a Russian Steppe eagle, which can at least compete with GOATS like the Goldie or Wedgie not like the Dana White eagle they hide behind

Agreed. So just need one more.

Soon as the next person registers Ill make the matches. The thread title will be updated so you'll know.

.... you still need 1 more ?

• Like 1