Sign in to follow this  
King_Can

NHL 2018/2019 OFFICAL THREAD

2 hours ago, King_Can said:

I will also say I never fully understood the importance of a coach until trotz went to NYI. He really changed that team 

Trotz and Bab**** are tremendous leaders

i figured any chances the islanders had at ever making the playoffs had faded the moment tavares signed with the leafs

lol big buff scored tonight by shooting the puck at binnington's head and it bounced in

who the f*ck is that goalie though my god that dude can really make some good saves

Edited by -idyb-

lol the vegas and sharks game is really getting ugly

even the goalies are getting in on the brawls.  joe thorntons probably gonna get a suspension too.

7 hours ago, -idyb- said:

lol the vegas and sharks game is really getting ugly

even the goalies are getting in on the brawls.  joe thorntons probably gonna get a suspension too.

If you think that’s bad watch game 3 of the bruins / leafs tonight. I thought someone was Finna die the last game

• Like 1

5 hours ago, King_Can said:

If you think that’s bad watch game 3 of the bruins / leafs tonight. I thought someone was Finna die the last game

so far the series has been more tame than i expected

but thats not saying much.   nonetheless i wont be satisfied until i see a good goalie fight

• Like 1

what the f&ckf0fsdlkajfdskahkfdjfdasakhj

pens are always my fallback team for the playoffs, because usually my canucks are already eliminated from playoff contention, all the rest of the teams  i would like to cheer for get eliminated first or second round,  and pittsburgh always seems to hang around and by then i seem to take a liking to them more than the other 3 teams remaining

but this year its different.  i never imagined myself saying this before, but i hate calgary and i wish i was never born there, i dont really care much for winnipeg,  all the rest of the canadian teams are gone, so GO LEAFS GO!

i got my brown paper bag ready to go for tomorrows game, and ever since 2011 there isnt a single team in the league i would enjoy seeing getting destroyed out of the first round more than boston

Edited by -idyb-

holy **** tampa not only tied a record for most wins in an nhl season, but they also made history for being the first presidents trophy winners to get swept out of the first round

i guess thats what happens when you sit back and coast and get matched up against a team who fought tooth and nail just to make it into the playoffs.  theyre gonna come in there guns blazing with nothing to lose and theyve already been battling day in and day out, and tampa could have just scratched their whole roster or even forfeited the last 1/3rd of their games and still made it in.   reguardless i still dont like columbus after they f*cked montreal out of the playoffs, but i got a coworker whos from montreal and hes a major habs fan and ive been pouring salt in the wound for like a week now lol ive been learning alot of fancy new french swear words lately whereas before my vocabulary consisted solely of tabarnac and mange le merde

Edited by -idyb-

watched the jets game last night.  they got screwed harder than a cheerleader in the Dallas Cowboys locker room

Ovechkin showing that kid the hands has been the highlight of the season for me